Asking People To Tell The Truth

Asking People To Tell The Truth

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Family

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2013
We are asking anyone that knows Dennis Smith, who does body repair ,and paints cars, the one that lives in woollum. He is drawing disabilty, has been for many years. He has been frauding the social security administration for many years. For the people he has fixed a wrecked vehicle, I am related to his ex-wife, I am asking that you call the social security administration and tell them he repaired your vehicle, how much cash you paid, when he did it. We mailed letters to most people we had address for asking them to do the same. It is public record that he says he is disabled and has not worked since 1990, and he is receiving SSI benefits. He has been frauding the social security for many years.
Oger

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Family wrote:
We are asking anyone that knows Dennis Smith, who does body repair ,and paints cars, the one that lives in woollum. He is drawing disabilty, has been for many years. He has been frauding the social security administration for many years. For the people he has fixed a wrecked vehicle, I am related to his ex-wife, I am asking that you call the social security administration and tell them he repaired your vehicle, how much cash you paid, when he did it. We mailed letters to most people we had address for asking them to do the same. It is public record that he says he is disabled and has not worked since 1990, and he is receiving SSI benefits. He has been frauding the social security for many years.
LOL.....Why don't you keep your mouth shut? just because he left paint all over the place gives you no right. And I'm being nice.
What_A_Nerb

London, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Agree Oger! It was fine I suppose when the X was there helping spend all that cash money. TeeHee, little do these A-wipes realize they too will be in as much trouble as their X! Lmao, ever heard of WITH-HOLDING EVIDENCE, ACCOMPLIANCE TO THE CRIME!
Oger

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2013
What_A_Nerb wrote:
Agree Oger! It was fine I suppose when the X was there helping spend all that cash money. TeeHee, little do these A-wipes realize they too will be in as much trouble as their X! Lmao, ever heard of WITH-HOLDING EVIDENCE, ACCOMPLIANCE TO THE CRIME!
STOP fornicating you shit! It's roaming you stupid!
What_A_Nerb

London, KY

#5 Sep 10, 2013
You are brain dead dude! First stages of dementia! It would help if you knew the meaning first of all or you are low grade when it comes to comprehension. The X-wife and family are obviously wanting this man in trouble, on the other hand the idiots are forgetting they didn't have a problem spending the money while in the marriage. Need a map jerkoff?

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 10, 2013
The ones who who say keep ypur mouth shut and think what he doing is ok must also be drawing a check and working... I don't know about anyone else but i'm tired of working my ass off and the money i earn going to people like that. If your able to work get off your lazy ass and go work.
What_A_Nerb

London, KY

#7 Sep 10, 2013
I agree with you also True, but don't cry wolf when someone has moved on right? Don't have a clue who these folks are but it is very obvious the X stood along side him for many years while doing his deeds. If she/they are such honest people why come clean now and not then?

“We are Anonymous”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 10, 2013
Yeah i understand what you are saying. Seems as she wants revenge or something. But i hope he does get in trouble thats just me though lol. Be 1 less person we have to pay for.
ops

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2013
complain complain complain this place has the biggest bunch of two face ppl there are. i here ppl talk about ppl all the time but if your someone who got balls and will take action your a bad guy why is that? is it cause birds of a feather flock together maybe theres more wrong do'ers out there than ppl think and they think there next only reason i would think someone would take up for thefts you ppl make me sick to think i have to live in a community full of beggers and thetfs a good outstanding person dont have a chance here i geuss cause everones got something they can get in trouble for and knows they will be told on
ops

United States

#10 Sep 10, 2013
tell the truth yea right most ppl cant handle the truth if its someone the benafit from but yet they talk about them liike a dog ex. someone sould do something about so and so then if somebody takes action and dose something solve the problem then its why would you do something like that diffants beteewn me and yall is i dont talk i do like in the Bible if my right eye ofinds me dig it out
Family

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2013
It's not about revenge....It's about the truth. All is entitled to their on opinion. We did report him when they were married. There is alot of hidden truths in about that marriage. His ex she did move on. For things that happened, people do not know the person he is. They will find out.
Family

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2013
What_A_Nerb wrote:
Agree Oger! It was fine I suppose when the X was there helping spend all that cash money. TeeHee, little do these A-wipes realize they too will be in as much trouble as their X! Lmao, ever heard of WITH-HOLDING EVIDENCE, ACCOMPLIANCE TO THE CRIME!
If they both get in trouble, So Be It!! It was reported when they were married, we just didnt know names, how much money he made, enough information.
What_A_Nerb

London, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2013
Ops- my dear you are one step from being retarded IMO!!

Family I can understand a little of what you are saying, but she did go along with it during the marriage but is that the soul reason she left? Very doubtful, neither here nor there, it is kind of like a couple going for divorce then one side yells he/she cheated on their taxes, any lawyer will tell you the same your butt is going down with him/her.
ops

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2013
What_A_Nerb wrote:
Ops- my dear you are one step from being retarded IMO!!
you may be right at lease i dont nothing i have to try to hide i geuss that makes me retarded or be two faced with ppl if i make someone mad so be it im not one to lie just to tell someone what they want to here i cant help it these babyfid ppl cant handle it i dont under stand why most of you thinks its ok for one person to commit crimes and not ok for others wrong is wrong i dont care who you are!
Family

United States

#15 Sep 10, 2013
What_A_Nerb wrote:
Ops- my dear you are one step from being retarded IMO!!
Family I can understand a little of what you are saying, but she did go along with it during the marriage but is that the soul reason she left? Very doubtful, neither here nor there, it is kind of like a couple going for divorce then one side yells he/she cheated on their taxes, any lawyer will tell you the same your butt is going down with him/her.
To make this more understandable for you >>>>>>> > IF HIS EX GETS IN TROUBLE....GOOD. Things happened that nothing was done about. We recently found out there is no statute of limitations. So from one Retard to another Retard, no map needed, no worries about his ex, just asking for those whom he did work fixing there vehicles to report it.
Think About it

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2013
Family wrote:
We are asking anyone that knows Dennis Smith, who does body repair ,and paints cars, the one that lives in woollum. He is drawing disabilty, has been for many years. He has been frauding the social security administration for many years. For the people he has fixed a wrecked vehicle, I am related to his ex-wife, I am asking that you call the social security administration and tell them he repaired your vehicle, how much cash you paid, when he did it. We mailed letters to most people we had address for asking them to do the same. It is public record that he says he is disabled and has not worked since 1990, and he is receiving SSI benefits. He has been frauding the social security for many years.
Ex Wife, how Long have you 2 been seperated... Were you there while this was taken place. If you were, you could also be heald & Prosecuted as Hindering a Prosecution! It strikes me as Odd, that your Ex had done this for all those yrs & yet you say nothing until you leave & are now his EX. If you aren't very careful, you will Be tangled up in the Web you weave! If you were there when he spent one dime of that money & you can prove that your statement is true! You will also be charged with the same Crime as your Ex. Best thing to do, is shake hands & walk away Gracefully! Start your Life with out Him & let him Live his Life! If he is doing wrong, then One day he will stand before God & be Judged! Anger,Resentment & Pain from a Relationship will cause you to do many things that you will regret later! This Case here, may find you as Guilty as he is! Let it go, get on with your life & the rest of you who are in this situation. Stop with comments & Meddling! You will cause this lady to have to give an account of her being there when this Crime was commited! You want her to do time with her EX, Keep posting your stuff on Topix & stand back & watch who gets hurt! Wise up or let your anger take you out! God Bless...Hope you choose wisely & let this go before a couple of people get hurt! God Bless & Many Prayers...
iknowyou

London, KY

#17 Sep 14, 2013
Hey I know who started this and I know for a fact you are hiding skeletons in your closet, believe me I will share the info with all of knox county, why don't you mind your own business and take care of your own business and problems, god knows you have a lot of them. Remember around every corner someone is watching and waiting for another mess up from you. Have a good day.
iknowyou

London, KY

#18 Sep 15, 2013
Yes, and I know about your family who is doing illegal things. I think your going to wish you hadn't of started this one because all will be told now. I know what you are doing and who you are. Have another good day. God bless your nosey soul who is only trying to cause trouble.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#20 Sep 18, 2013
This is hilarious because anyone that knows Dennis Smith and his family should know that his whole family is like this. They sit and fix cars and his brother fixes them and sales them all while drawling disability. I mean come on you lazy asses if you can do that you can definitely work. Its just a matter of want too.
Sprayer

United States

#21 Sep 19, 2013
You all leave dennis alone he does a good job fixing and painting he fixed a few for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Cczar 172,978
Bob Frederick for Judge Ex. Has To Be A Joke LO... 30 min 007 number 2 5
Stivers sold to sea world 3 hr Slimmer 1
John barger Busted and in Jail 4 hr joe 23
James Rodney Philpot 5 hr Lovella 2
Can AD Canady actually walk? 6 hr Corrupt 29
up your holler! 6 hr lol 17
Barbourville homewreckers. 8 hr Lol 5
who's everyone voting for judge exe ? 9 hr Jesus Just Left B... 35

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages