thinkin u nasty

London, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2013
i hear tasha golden is starting a new club HOES R US you have to be a liar and a hoe you have to cheat on your spouse and get to high to drive and do it anyway you have to have a threesome with her and do her in the butt while someone watches oh males and females welcome just gotta be nasty
Hmm

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 1, 2013
thinkin u nasty wrote:
i hear tasha golden is starting a new club HOES R US you have to be a liar and a hoe you have to cheat on your spouse and get to high to drive and do it anyway you have to have a threesome with her and do her in the butt while someone watches oh males and females welcome just gotta be nasty
Do u have to do all of those things or just a few? I work with some people who have the cheating & lying thing down pat. Not sure about the other stuff. I don't know Tasha though.
wow

Corbin, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2013
i heard a girl got caught being added to the club ewwww who would give it up to a piece of s--t drug hoe and piece s--t man wonder which one going to get jealous first

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min The Apostle 4,645
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min NTRPRNR1 153,264
opening in November 36 min hunter 1
new hunting and fishing store 38 min hunter 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,013
Tax tax and more tax 2 hr Jack 3
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 3 hr really 13
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••