just knows

London, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Diane Hill out of rehab, and doing good
kko

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2013
who cares? won't last!
WillR

London, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2014
I think people should back off Diane. She has been through a lot between the pawn shop, sheriffs dept and the rest of the community. She is trying to move on and leave the dumb shit behind her, if the rest of the world will let her. She was coached and took advantage of by both parties. She is doing fine now, so what else is there to say? I guess some jealous hater could find alot to say, that's how the Barbourville community is. Just remember this saying, and alot of you will because you will be able to use it your own situations. DONT THROW ROCKS, WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE!!!!!
know

Corbin, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2014
WillR wrote:
I think people should back off Diane. She has been through a lot between the pawn shop, sheriffs dept and the rest of the community. She is trying to move on and leave the dumb shit behind her, if the rest of the world will let her. She was coached and took advantage of by both parties. She is doing fine now, so what else is there to say? I guess some jealous hater could find alot to say, that's how the Barbourville community is. Just remember this saying, and alot of you will because you will be able to use it your own situations. DONT THROW ROCKS, WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE!!!!!
first of all you wanted someone to comment on Diane. thats why you opened up old wounds. if you care so much for this drug addict and prostitute why don't you get her an attorney to take care of this matter instead of bring it to topix.. FIrst of all I would be more interested in THE MURDER of Bill Fred Hamilton. Now the interesting subject Now u can't get away with MURDER no matter who you are. Some is going to be arrested for the murder of Bill Fred Hamilton.
onhorsetown

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2014
i'm sure that Adam Townsley and Roy Gambrel could tell a you a whole lot on the details of how Bill Fred Hamilton was Murder. I'm surpised that the Sheriff dept has signed some kind of a movie deal on How i got away with Murder in a small town. If I was Bill Fred Hamilton's family i would at least try to get some justices for Mr. Hamilton how easy he was forgotten.
wellnow

Gray, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2014
Sounds like Michelle is stir trying to stir the pot. You know what they say, those who stir in sh!t should have to lick the spoon. Just ask Bill Fred how that worked for him..
nojive

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2014
I don't call murder licking the spoon. Bill Fred didn't have to lick anyones spoon. or anyone ass. The sheriff dept. just got caught in a sex scandal with their informants. It's all going to come out in court. you can't get away with murder . You need to keep quiet the sheriff dept. might murder you. JUSTICE FOR BILL FRED HAMILTON.
wellnow

Gray, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2014
nojive wrote:
I don't call murder licking the spoon. Bill Fred didn't have to lick anyones spoon. or anyone ass. The sheriff dept. just got caught in a sex scandal with their informants. It's all going to come out in court. you can't get away with murder . You need to keep quiet the sheriff dept. might murder you. JUSTICE FOR BILL FRED HAMILTON.
Bahahahaha he kicked more than the spoon. Just ask Diane !
John

Barbourville, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2014
nojive wrote:
I don't call murder licking the spoon. Bill Fred didn't have to lick anyones spoon. or anyone ass. The sheriff dept. just got caught in a sex scandal with their informants. It's all going to come out in court. you can't get away with murder . You need to keep quiet the sheriff dept. might murder you. JUSTICE FOR BILL FRED HAMILTON.
Billfred got exactly what he had coming to him. Its too bad he didn't die sooner considering what a piece of crap he was his entire life.
whaaaaat

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2014
Luke 6:37 Judge not and you shall not be judged, condem not and you shall not be condemend.
No matter what Bill Fred did or Diane did they will be judged by God not Knoxcountians!
portioin

Liberty, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2014
does she have a brother named Robert who likes to be with the women, thinks he is irresistible.
Pie

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2014
Its been like 2 years since Bill Fred got shutdown and died. Id think if anything was going to happen it would have.
savey

Twinsburg, OH

#13 Jan 27, 2014
yes her brother is Robert he is a real masher.
know

Corbin, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2014
she has a brother name Rondall . he is a child molester he's in prison for raping his daughter sick baster the whole family is mental. she has no brother name Robert. They just screw each other inbred sicko.
morsel

Twinsburg, OH

#15 Jan 28, 2014
I think her step brother is Robert he drives a tan truck
rufus fudpucker

Puyallup, WA

#16 Jan 29, 2014
know wrote:
<quoted text> first of all you wanted someone to comment on Diane. thats why you opened up old wounds. if you care so much for this drug addict and prostitute why don't you get her an attorney to take care of this matter instead of bring it to topix.. FIrst of all I would be more interested in THE MURDER of Bill Fred Hamilton. Now the interesting subject Now u can't get away with MURDER no matter who you are. Some is going to be arrested for the murder of Bill Fred Hamilton.
Is this you Patsy? I was wondering when you would start back up.Patsy Brown for Mayor, or jailer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 1 hr All people 8
John G 2 hr Lol 2
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 5 hr LMAO 26
Only mass deportation can save America. 5 hr Chris_Jarvis 5
tell it all what think of brittney hatfeild? (Dec '11) 5 hr Question 9
BETH and AMANDA @ ACH 6 hr Jeff 9
Steve warren Jm hall YESMAN !! 6 hr the truth 2
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! 13 hr Well 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages