London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

I think people should back off Diane. She has been through a lot between the pawn shop, sheriffs dept and the rest of the community. She is trying to move on and leave the dumb shit behind her, if the rest of the world will let her. She was coached and took advantage of by both parties. She is doing fine now, so what else is there to say? I guess some jealous hater could find alot to say, that's how the Barbourville community is. Just remember this saying, and alot of you will because you will be able to use it your own situations. DONT THROW ROCKS, WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE!!!!!
know

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

WillR wrote:
I think people should back off Diane. She has been through a lot between the pawn shop, sheriffs dept and the rest of the community. She is trying to move on and leave the dumb shit behind her, if the rest of the world will let her. She was coached and took advantage of by both parties. She is doing fine now, so what else is there to say? I guess some jealous hater could find alot to say, that's how the Barbourville community is. Just remember this saying, and alot of you will because you will be able to use it your own situations. DONT THROW ROCKS, WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE!!!!!
first of all you wanted someone to comment on Diane. thats why you opened up old wounds. if you care so much for this drug addict and prostitute why don't you get her an attorney to take care of this matter instead of bring it to topix.. FIrst of all I would be more interested in THE MURDER of Bill Fred Hamilton. Now the interesting subject Now u can't get away with MURDER no matter who you are. Some is going to be arrested for the murder of Bill Fred Hamilton.
onhorsetown

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

i'm sure that Adam Townsley and Roy Gambrel could tell a you a whole lot on the details of how Bill Fred Hamilton was Murder. I'm surpised that the Sheriff dept has signed some kind of a movie deal on How i got away with Murder in a small town. If I was Bill Fred Hamilton's family i would at least try to get some justices for Mr. Hamilton how easy he was forgotten.
wellnow

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Sounds like Michelle is stir trying to stir the pot. You know what they say, those who stir in sh!t should have to lick the spoon. Just ask Bill Fred how that worked for him..
nojive

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

I don't call murder licking the spoon. Bill Fred didn't have to lick anyones spoon. or anyone ass. The sheriff dept. just got caught in a sex scandal with their informants. It's all going to come out in court. you can't get away with murder . You need to keep quiet the sheriff dept. might murder you. JUSTICE FOR BILL FRED HAMILTON.
wellnow

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

nojive wrote:
I don't call murder licking the spoon. Bill Fred didn't have to lick anyones spoon. or anyone ass. The sheriff dept. just got caught in a sex scandal with their informants. It's all going to come out in court. you can't get away with murder . You need to keep quiet the sheriff dept. might murder you. JUSTICE FOR BILL FRED HAMILTON.
Bahahahaha he kicked more than the spoon. Just ask Diane !
John

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

nojive wrote:
Billfred got exactly what he had coming to him. Its too bad he didn't die sooner considering what a piece of crap he was his entire life.
whaaaaat

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Luke 6:37 Judge not and you shall not be judged, condem not and you shall not be condemend.
No matter what Bill Fred did or Diane did they will be judged by God not Knoxcountians!
portioin

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

does she have a brother named Robert who likes to be with the women, thinks he is irresistible.
Pie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Its been like 2 years since Bill Fred got shutdown and died. Id think if anything was going to happen it would have.
savey

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

yes her brother is Robert he is a real masher.
know

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

she has a brother name Rondall . he is a child molester he's in prison for raping his daughter sick baster the whole family is mental. she has no brother name Robert. They just screw each other inbred sicko.
morsel

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

I think her step brother is Robert he drives a tan truck
rufus fudpucker

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

know wrote:
<quoted text> first of all you wanted someone to comment on Diane. thats why you opened up old wounds. if you care so much for this drug addict and prostitute why don't you get her an attorney to take care of this matter instead of bring it to topix.. FIrst of all I would be more interested in THE MURDER of Bill Fred Hamilton. Now the interesting subject Now u can't get away with MURDER no matter who you are. Some is going to be arrested for the murder of Bill Fred Hamilton.
Is this you Patsy? I was wondering when you would start back up.Patsy Brown for Mayor, or jailer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 43 min Throne 81,564
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr Dirty SCAT couple 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Le Jimbo 146,084
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 128,542
legalize marijuana 3 hr ole hippy 4
Ky Biscuit Company 3 hr same here 13
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 3 hr Just Watching 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••