hehehe

London, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2013
looks like a big fat bugs bunny with those top teeth hanging over her bottom lip..buggsy
I know u

Manchester, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Sounds like someone is jealous did you finally realize you weren't getting Ronnie back? I bet it just eats you alive seeing all their pics and how happy they are. Just think sweetheart you will Never get him back he finally found a Real women and has a beautiful little girl. He finally has a women he can lay down next to at night you'll never be the women Delie is it's called having class but you wouldn't know anything about that. Remember jealousy is a sickness so get well soon!
Delie

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Oh and I know who you are and honey I may be fat but I bath and I brush my teeth and I'm not the prettiest woman in the world but I look ten times better than you ever did . And I wold father look like bugs bunny than a donkey on meth . So get over your self . In happy and that's all that matters . So see ya haters
truthbetold

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Ronnie grubbs ex wife Lisa had sex with ford collet thatz sum nasty chit she looks like chris farley on crack
lol

London, KY

#6 Jun 27, 2013
truthbetold wrote:
Ronnie grubbs ex wife Lisa had sex with ford collet thatz sum nasty chit she looks like chris farley on crack
and how many kids does Delie have by how many men? It seems to run in her family get pregnant to snag a man. What's up Doc??
Delie

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Listen here bi... I got four kids by 3 men and I can't help the first was a piece of shit and the second one passed away and gabby by Ronnie at least I had my other three while I wasn't with Ronnie . And at least I take care of them so if you have something to say to me grow some puss hair and come say it to my face and stop hiding behide a computer. At least im not a pill wh...Haha funny you need to look in the mirror you all are just jeoulous little a.. Bi...
truthbetold

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Atleast Delie takes a bath and doesnt smell like raw tuna lisa grubb puts the skag in skaggy cant keep her kids in a home and its all over town that she bums people for food cause she cant even feed them lets just do her a favor and hook her with johnny walker they are a perfect match she likes midgets anyway
wondering

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Is ford that bad
Hey

Barbourville, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2013
No he so lovable,I love him to death just some jealous people.
told ya

Somerset, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2014
Delie wrote:
Listen here bi... I got four kids by 3 men and I can't help the first was a piece of shit and the second one passed away and gabby by Ronnie at least I had my other three while I wasn't with Ronnie . And at least I take care of them so if you have something to say to me grow some puss hair and come say it to my face and stop hiding behide a computer. At least im not a pill wh...Haha funny you need to look in the mirror you all are just jeoulous little a.. Bi...
He ain't coming back...get over it you are a biggin'!!
jealous

Williamsburg, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2014
Dumba$$ he isn't gone anywhere keep wishing. Lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 1 hr Kenitha Ross Warren 7
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr kiario4 75
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 1 hr kiario4 33
Indictments 2 hr John 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Quantummist 131,467
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 3 hr Barbourville Supe... 11
Fall Color in S.E. Kentucky by Q 3 hr Quantummist 1
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 13 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 16 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance