Barbourville

Madisonville, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
If anybody out there knows Danny Lewis Jr. deliver this message for him. Danny this is one of your real good friends that you grew up with. A couple years ago I saw you at the brickyard pond on the 4th of july. I spoke to you and you ignored me and walked on by. So I pecked you on the arm and asked what was wrong and you pushed me away. Lewis I looked at you like a little brother. I would've helped you in any way possible until then. I guess that's the difference between a real person and a fake person. When I'm someone's friend I'm their friend no matter where we are or who is there. Now that I know where we stand their won't be anything friendly at all about our next meeting. Hopefully we can get together and chat sometime soon.
Meee

Barbourville, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Poor Danny, he's been going threw a lot here lately. I've personally always liked Lewis and hope he gets his shit together real soon!

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2012
I've always liked Lewis too. Haven't seen him in a long time myself.
Well

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Barbourville wrote:
If anybody out there knows Danny Lewis Jr. deliver this message for him. Danny this is one of your real good friends that you grew up with. A couple years ago I saw you at the brickyard pond on the 4th of july. I spoke to you and you ignored me and walked on by. So I pecked you on the arm and asked what was wrong and you pushed me away. Lewis I looked at you like a little brother. I would've helped you in any way possible until then. I guess that's the difference between a real person and a fake person. When I'm someone's friend I'm their friend no matter where we are or who is there. Now that I know where we stand their won't be anything friendly at all about our next meeting. Hopefully we can get together and chat sometime soon.
Why would you wait a couple years and say this now!?! Lol! Just Wondering!?!!!:)
ole flame

London, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I used to date danny till i found out what kind of person he is. He's a expert at shooting up. he is the nasitiest man i have even met. and sleeps with anybody for drugs
pitty

Manchester, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Yes he has a sister named cristal, they call her gorilla woman, she hangs with the cult and olive oil big mouth.
Someone

Williamsburg, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2013
He is a piece of shit and a coward!!
hulp

London, KY

#8 Mar 24, 2013
cristal the one that talks bad about everybody, well let me tell you what is going on, she has been watching scottie looking at the girl from the office - she plows her feet into the ground when she walks and this I know she might look just like danny but that is not his sister. she had a surgery to look just like him it was a cosmetic surgery she did that years ago. who - ever the surgeon was did a great job, she looks like danny with long hair, but some like a gorilla I will agree with that.
Lol

Danville, KY

#9 Apr 3, 2013
hulp wrote:
cristal the one that talks bad about everybody, well let me tell you what is going on, she has been watching scottie looking at the girl from the office - she plows her feet into the ground when she walks and this I know she might look just like danny but that is not his sister. she had a surgery to look just like him it was a cosmetic surgery she did that years ago. who - ever the surgeon was did a great job, she looks like danny with long hair, but some like a gorilla I will agree with that.
Who was he checking out from the office? You know he only has eyes for Crystal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min gary 5,769
wendy mills is going to school 22 min ups 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Commietator 154,281
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Yes and Amen 131,077
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 2 hr gator 26
Hey you 3 hr busted 5
campbell vs smith for sheriff 5 hr Warrior 7
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 7 hr Redhound squad 15
kC principal injured 15 hr what happened 9
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... Sun record 10
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••