Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2013
wondering

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Nov 9, 2011
I saw the place was hiring and was wanting to know the starting pay. No dirt and gossip just what it pays for the different contracts and if there is a night shift diff. I don't want to call in and ask and know no one who works there.
Employee

Barbourville, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2011
It depends on what project you work, good pay! I work there and everyone will bad mouth the place. However, if you do your job and not worry about others drama you will do good. Best place with good pay around here
wondering

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Employee wrote:
It depends on what project you work, good pay! I work there and everyone will bad mouth the place. However, if you do your job and not worry about others drama you will do good. Best place with good pay around here
email me if you don't mind. I have several questions and a Tuesday test. I live an hour away and don't want to waste my time or CSC's time if the compensation will not make the drive worth it. wtf19692010@hotmail.com

I don't know how topix works in Barbouville but in my town it is used for bad reasons half the time and I don't want to be a part of trashing I might work for or create a vehicle for it to happen.
ummm

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2011
why did the big boss quit
well

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2011
ummm wrote:
why did the big boss quit
what was their name??
hmm

Barbourville, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2011
the immigration contract starts at $9.99/hr
Employee

Barbourville, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2011
hmm wrote:
the immigration contract starts at $9.99/hr
your wrong!! It's CIS starts at 10.52, like I said u will like it! Just do your job and go home! No one will bother you
hmm

Barbourville, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2011
well I worked there last year and the starting pay was 9.99 unless they raised it.
csc worker

Barbourville, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2011
the pay is 10.52 and hr on uscis side right now we are working 43.5 hr a week love the over time
new

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2011
what about DOL? is it hard? ive never done a call center before but i start next month and i'm trying to fnd a little out about it.
EWW

Barbourville, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2012
CSC is crap, it aint even worth the pay
miracle

Shelbiana, KY

#12 Mar 16, 2012
CSC is laying off and firing people daily. trying to get a job there on CIS is a waste of time, you will be laid off before you accrue enough time to sue them for unemployment. dont waste your time. they fired managers today.
Interested

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2012
How do u apply
unemployed

Versailles, KY

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Now with the FBI project that they have there,(I think) they start you off at $9.00 an hour, I worked there for almost 3 years, and got fired. It's an easy type job, but at the same time, somewhat nerveracking at the same time. The supervisors there are great to work with, I have nothing but things to say about them to thier faces and behind their backs. But there a few things that I don't care all that much for CSC as well, if for example you get a traffic ticket, why must you report it to your supervisor's for? Also this as well, what if you got put in jail maybe for a domestic, why report it? This has nothing to do with that job. I can understand if you stole a caller's information, meaning like a social security number or something like that,but CSC will fire you on simple little things such as that. Maybe you and wife/husband just got into an argument, that didn't amount to nothing, but at the time he/she called the law on you, and they up and arrest you, trust me if you work at CSC and the law gets called on you, they will fire you.
unemployed

Versailles, KY

#15 Oct 4, 2012
Simply just go to the website www.csc.com whatever project that comes open they will call you. But also if you live around the Barbourville community CSC usually has a sign hanging either out on their building, or between the Wendy's restraunt and the Shell gas station. But if you do go and apply, CSC won't hire anybody thats got a DVO on them.If you owe money to some business and your name gets turned over to a collection agency, they won't hire either. Try to go in with a good clean record, good luck.
curious

Georgetown, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2013
what is your job duty

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min The_Box 130,468
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Been Rich 1,279
Travis slushpup 16 min Brenda 6
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min scirocco 151,116
betty mills 1 hr friend 3
hot girl a the funeral home 4 hr wow 7
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 9 hr Tell it 9
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000