Can voters AFFORD 4 more years of JM ...

Can voters AFFORD 4 more years of JM HALL

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

My opinion

Keavy, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2014
Hospital owes 23 million he has done nothing for voters but tell some really good dirty jokes remember what shape Jimmy hinkle left the county by giving free road tiles to anybody that he thought would vote and Raymond doing his little bridge projects with Carnell something has to give
john

London, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2014
nooooooooooooooooooooooo! we can't he hasn't done anything to help this town!
Charley

Pikeville, KY

#3 Apr 13, 2014
No one can beat him!
The lucky one

Brodhead, KY

#4 Apr 13, 2014
Yes we can. We are still having to pay for Raymond's messes.
VOTE JM the best man for the job.
Tired Of It All

AOL

#5 Apr 13, 2014
They told me they couldn't gravel private driveways but I notice they sure can put in bridges for his wife's kin folks that cost thousands of dollars. If he can help some people he can help everyone they gravel whatever they want to in this crooked county. I pay taxes TOO!

I think its time for a change! If I got a new bridge for my family I would put a big sign in my yard for him too. Everyone knows who I am talking about and its not right.
HAPPY GO LUCKY

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2014
This is what i think about it first of all i agree with "Tired OF It ALL" & It's So time for a change, But his secretary is gonna be the one who plays the "BIG" PART IN Getting him beat with her" ATTITUDE"SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OLE GIRL!!!!
vote

Stanford, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2014
Vote for Dennis Gibson. The mess with the hospital alone should make anyone want to vote him out.
Knox voter

Keavy, KY

#8 Apr 14, 2014
No we can't we need new leadership and it wouldn't take very much to be better than what we have now
junk or treasure

Stanford, KY

#9 Apr 14, 2014
Yes, we are really taking pride in our town.
First, the pawn shop at the entrance of our town, but of course we have the sign to the left that is decorated with flowers and all. Seems that one takes away from the other.
If they would also put a police officer at the door of the business, I bet they would shut down and perhaps some people could get their stolen items back. But only time will tell.
Business that have unsightly cars and junk are forced to put up barriers because it takes away from the beauty or who knows what but if you know the right people your junk is treasure.
Resident

Keavy, KY

#10 Apr 14, 2014
junk or treasure wrote:
First, the pawn shop at the entrance of our town, but of course we have the sign to the left that is decorated with flowers and all. Seems that one takes away from the other.
If they would also put a police officer at the door of the business, I bet they would shut down and perhaps some people could get their stolen items back. But only time will tell.
Business that have unsightly cars and junk are forced to put up barriers because it takes away from the beauty or who knows what but if you know the right people your junk is treasure.
If you knew what you were talking about you would know that the police shut it down a month ago but I think they are there to let people get pawned things back not to pawn more I'm not sure when they go to court read the paper PS. I think it looks bad to as you drive through our town
junk or treasure

Stanford, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2014
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew what you were talking about you would know that the police shut it down a month ago but I think they are there to let people get pawned things back not to pawn more I'm not sure when they go to court read the paper PS. I think it looks bad to as you drive through our town
Yea, I read about it. I also read about it back in 2012. Don't think nothing changed since then.
My Opinion

AOL

#12 Apr 29, 2014
What is going in in this case seems like Lewis can get away with anything while others pay the price? This is two times lately he has been into trouble. When is it going to be taken care of and dealt with properly?

I don't care of Warren Scoville is his brother in law how much more do we have to look at? Whatever happened with his case about the Walmart merchandise that he was taking in to pawn? He needs to obey the law like any other respectable businessman.

I notice they are moving some of the junk around the front and back. Is he moving out of town or what is going on here? It is dangerous there you can't see to pull out sometimes. I have never been inside so don't know what he has inside. I just wish he would have to obey the law and not take stolen merchandise to sell. I haven't seen any police there lately doing anything.

If so many pawn shops would stop taking all of this stolen stuff then a lot of theft would stop here in Knox Co. They know they can run to a pawn shop and get rid of it to buy their next fix.

I agreen the secretary in J.M.'s office is rude to people and this is not her job. She is there to take complaints and treat people nice. Seems when she worked across the hall there she was sure a lot better person. Our county judge and whole court house works for the tax payers and should be helping these people instead of trying to go against them. Remember them on election day and maybe the next person will have a better attitude.

Oh by the way are they still smoking in the room adjoining the judge office where they give the drivers exams? I thought that was bad to be against smoking of the other people and it going on righ there in the room next to the county judge office. What is wrong with these people do they think we have no sense of smell? It stunk so bad you could walk by and it was coming out of the door cracks there. Shame on you J.M. for allowing this to even happen right there under your own nose. If they want to smoke let them go outside like the rest of the citizens have to.
Truth

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2014
junk or treasure wrote:
Just wait until the over head bridge is replaced (or falls down first ) Not even a traffic light will stop all the disaster that will happen at that corner. It is a shame and disgrace that all those old cars and trucks are the first thing any one see's about our town.Most people traveling on South 75 are going to Bristol,North or South Carolina and Dolly Wood. With all that junk there at the pawn shop, a sign needs to be on 75 to detour this road. Our business'es lose only because of a stupid eye sore.
Curious

Keavy, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until the over head bridge is replaced (or falls down first ) Not even a traffic light will stop all the disaster that will happen at that corner. It is a shame and disgrace that all those old cars and trucks are the first thing any one see's about our town.Most people traveling on South 75 are going to Bristol,North or South Carolina and Dolly Wood. With all that junk there at the pawn shop, a sign needs to be on 75 to detour this road. Our business'es lose only because of a stupid eye sore.
that old building so close to the highway will be an eyesore and dangerous intersection no matter what is there, its about time to tear it down. Who owns it now?
Well

Keavy, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>that old building so close to the highway will be an eyesore and dangerous intersection no matter what is there, its about time to tear it down. Who owns it now?
Jm owns it he used to work with Lewis ray
john

Brodhead, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2014
i think they need to tear it down about got hit there other day people can't see around the junk cars on eather end!:P
Bob

Keavy, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2014
Vote Dennis Gibson
Girdler

Keavy, KY

#18 May 6, 2014
What has he done in 8years nothing .
john

Somerset, KY

#19 May 6, 2014
that's right nothing but tax us with that stupid hospital and don't listen to what people say or want in this town it's almost near alittle over a week before voting time and he still doing nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobeth hobeth 2 hr Mike 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Truth 166,410
Unfaithful 3 hr Lady Love 11
eddie marsee (Dec '09) 4 hr Grow up 47
J dozier Dozier lane 5 hr Small town politics 1
Today Eclipse 5 hr MEH 2
beth smallwood 6 hr good staff 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance