Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Soooooo, why was Maryann with Thomas on a fourwheeler and involved in an accident if she is back with Ant???
pop

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

That's what came to my mind as well. Her poor husband still stays.
Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Anthony is a good guy who works hard for his family while she sits on her butt, doing nothing but talking to men and posing for facebook pics. I'd love to get a piece of him!!
well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

post her facebook i dont know her
Momma

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Looks like maryann and Anthony are split again. She looks like a clown! I'm gonna make my move in him!
lol

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

She definitely looks like a Clown!! Is she part of the fat clown ho's?? & poor Anthony!! He loves that woman! & she's just an ole dried up Ho!! Looks like she has a "New Man" now. Named Jeff ___?? Anthony hope u find you a good woman. U are hard working & great father. Keep ur head up brother
freak

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Jeff mills
haha

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

This thread is funny cuz she really is dog ugly dont get me wrong she has a couple things pretty about her but herface andpersonality is not either of them her wrinkles are from the damn tanning bed

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

haha wrote:
This thread is funny cuz she really is dog ugly dont get me wrong she has a couple things pretty about her but herface andpersonality is not either of them her wrinkles are from the damn tanning bed
I remember her. She was a couple of years behind me in school.
antny

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Know wrote:
Anthony is a good guy who works hard for his family while she sits on her butt, doing nothing but talking to men and posing for facebook pics. I'd love to get a piece of him!!
. Well I'm on Facebook
who cares

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

this is old news when do these post every leave. Anthony is with a descent girl now whos had two bad relationshipxs and he is very much in love with her and Im wishing both them kids the best of luck they deserve it..
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

who cares wrote:
this is old news when do these post every leave. Anthony is with a descent girl now whos had two bad relationshipxs and he is very much in love with her and Im wishing both them kids the best of luck they deserve it..
Hmm if old news then why did you bring it back up no one had commented since January 8th then you had to comment sounds like you're a crap stirrer!
who cares

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LOL I do guess you are right is ther any newsd on here thats new and is it true
baby doll

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

thomas is a good person he belongs with maryann.
suger puss

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

didnt maryann almost kill poor thomas on a 4 wheeler?
true

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Apr 14

baby doll wrote:
thomas is a good person he belongs with maryann.
ur right...they do belong together! They're both two deadbeat parents who don't take care of their kids..they live off the g'ment &what they can draw from their kids they dont raise & bum money off everyone else..they are both meth & pill heads & needle freaks. They act like they do nuttin wrong but didn't I just see her in the ppr recently for a DUI? lol. Some ppl acting like their shit don't stink. & she always walks around acting like she's worth a million bucks when truthfully, no good man will have her. They will have her only for their pleasure byt then thays it..She's like a doorknob..everyone's had a turn..black or white, young or old..as long as u can give her money or a pill..u got her pussy. & from what I've heard, thomas defends her..he wanted her to give that wore out pussy up so she can get that dope. She's actually only in her late 20s but she looks like she's almost 50. Drugs & the tanning bed has really done a # on her looks & she tries to cover it up w 1000s of pds of makeup..not to mention those false teeth she has. Let me tell u..that bitch is fake as hell. Theres nuttin to either of them..Thomas nor Maryann. & also..the way she done her poor ex husband & their kids is pitiful..you'd think after so many times of her leaving him & cheating that he'd finally get the point that she's a slut. But from what I gather, he has a good woman to who he's engaged to now & is an excellent mother to those girls & loves him like he deserves. I do have to say..after what those kids & him have been through with that hoe,they deserve to be loved & respected instead of cheated & abandoned..now I've ranted on this topic..I feel better..
true

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Apr 14

So well said .Mary Ann is all you said and then some...She does what she must to to get her drugs. She is a prositute. She gets stamps and don't even keep her kids ...she doesn't even keep her kids her husband does...she's a ugly fake bitch
lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Apr 14

true wrote:
So well said .Mary Ann is all you said and then some...She does what she must to to get her drugs. She is a prositute. She gets stamps and don't even keep her kids ...she doesn't even keep her kids her husband does...she's a ugly fake bitch
I'm glad that someone else knows how this skanky bitch is..I've seen other threads on here where she stated that ppl were just jealous of her & that she didn't do none of the stuff that ppl were on here bashing her for..lol. so funny. U can ask anyone in this county & they will tell u bout her..& & for him & his FIANCE...I've seen him out with Maryann in public within the past few months & it didn't look as if he was engaged to someone else. I've seen him out with her in his vehicle several times & they acted like they were still together. I don't know that they were TOGETHER..but if they're not, they don't need to be running around this county together for ppl to talk. & if he is cheating on his fiance with her, he's one stupid man..if he has a good thing, he shldnt mess it up! Don't he know that word gets around in a small town..especially when everyone in the town knows the hoe ur running around with. ANTHONY..LET THE BITCH GO..SHE AINT WORTH UR TIME! UR BETTER THAN HER..KEEP UR HEAD UP & DONT LOWER URSELF TO HER LEVEL..From what I've heard & seen, she's a psycho bitch who's only out from what she can get from u..but in return..u may GET something from her..I'm talking..AIDS, hep b, crabs...I could keep going. Untelling what she's contracted after sleeping with so many men & shooting up..just sayin, watch what ur doing.
wondering

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Apr 16

is it thomas that works at the jail
sparkle

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday

I'm hoping Anthony isn't cheating on his fiancÚ. He is stupid if he is he has a good thing who else is stupid enough to take him and his ex wife always being in the picture. And I'd like to know for sure and your right this is a small town and if he gets caught he and his girls will be homeless...Anthony may have cheated but he better not get caught with that bitch. If he isn't happy with his life he needs to go back to the drug addict prostitute. .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min freelancehobo 138,688
lamon jones 30 min Lamon Jr 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 37 min Ancient Wolf 81,202
Not Fair 41 min Lowell 1
Atv wanted 46 min sad 3
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Charley 57
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 122,776
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters