Bi woman wanting threesome

Bi woman wanting threesome

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

just me

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2013
I have been looking for a bi woman that would like to hang out with me and my boyfriend. We are friendly, clean, and both sexy! In your area also, so if you would like to hang out with us just let me know. No single guys (we have a waiting list already)lol, under 40, and not strung out would much rather have a good looking thick girl!! GOOD TIME PROMISED and if this is not for you that's fine but I don't want to hear how I'm going to hell or its wrong. I'm a big girl I can handle me
gator

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2013
Sup?
wellwell

Manchester, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2013
is this Tonya Grubb? cause your boyfriend told me that he is tried of washing your big girl panties.
just me

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2013
wellwell wrote:
is this Tonya Grubb? cause your boyfriend told me that he is tried of washing your big girl panties.
No this is not Tonya Grubb... And be asured my bf hasn't told you anything if so I would have been right there. Oh, and I wear big, nice, sexy, botty panties! I was trying to not get stupid comments like yous! Anyway anyone that's for real I will talk to not this kind of stupid sh**
Scotty

Manchester, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2013
Tonya wears big bloomers
oops

Puyallup, WA

#7 Dec 13, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text> No this is not Tonya Grubb... And be asured my bf hasn't told you anything if so I would have been right there. Oh, and I wear big, nice, sexy, botty panties! I was trying to not get stupid comments like yous! Anyway anyone that's for real I will talk to not this kind of stupid sh**
Now just what did you expect from all these big city folks? Most of them don't have a tooth brush or a tooth to use it on. They all fell out from meth use. Anyone that gets on topix to find a threesome partner has got to be a real winner. You say that you are a sexy couple, does that mean you have all your teeth? I wouldn't answer an ad on craigslist, much less here where all the top flight players congregate.
Really

Brownsville, TN

#8 Dec 13, 2013
Help for you is needed and it is not a third person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Blacklagoon 163,750
Does the Bible really teach Free Will? 42 min Fyi 4
Davenport family... 43 min jacob 7
thomas. James wilson 49 min Jack 9
Margaret merida Hott knox co inmate ! 56 min Eslie 3
I know who is removing threads 57 min Herewego 2
bad batch of meth and heroin going around 1 hr swampfoot 10
Darren k West Voted Knox co Biggest FOOL ! 5 hr typicalknoxcosmar... 30
jerry garlands estate (Jun '11) 23 hr Wondering 40

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages