There parents
JMH

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2010
the water
Ummm

Murray, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2010
Rebel, do you consider yourself a redneck? Why, or why not?
Geek

London, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2010
Because they post stupid questions about rednecks on topix.
THE REAL REBEL

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2010
Which Rebel are you asking? The bigot?Or me?I usually call myself" Everybody"
masfonos

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2010
I usually work the polls during elections. One of my duties is to explain or help the voters who are confused by the voting booth (machine) but one thing they are not confused about is how to vote strait democrat. That's about all they know how to do.
Rebel

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2010
Ummm wrote:
Rebel, do you consider yourself a redneck? Why, or why not?
Without the full history lesson, the term "Redneck" comes from when KY, VA and WV Coalminers were fighting for their rights against the big coal companys and the US Goverment sent in troops to kill them. The Coal Miners worn red scarfs around their necks.

Now liberals use that as a term to discribe any white person that speaks out against their oppressive policies, of taking away our rights, money and property and giving it away to those to sorry to work for a living.

So in that context, yes I would say that I am a red neck.
redneck

Ford City, PA

#9 Jan 31, 2010
forget all u ppl
THE REAL REBEL

Barbourville, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2010
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the full history lesson, the term "Redneck" comes from when KY, VA and WV Coalminers were fighting for their rights against the big coal companys and the US Goverment sent in troops to kill them. The Coal Miners worn red scarfs around their necks.
Now liberals use that as a term to discribe any white person that speaks out against their oppressive policies, of taking away our rights, money and property and giving it away to those to sorry to work for a living.
So in that context, yes I would say that I am a red neck.
Im surprised,you watch the history channel.you failed to mention the union involvement ,any reason?
Cynical

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Jan 31, 2010
Generations of inbreeding
Rebel

Barbourville, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2010
pride
The schools

Barbourville, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2010
Knox county schools poor choice for teachers
MOSHTHRUKY

Columbus, GA

#14 Feb 3, 2010
Cynical wrote:
Generations of inbreeding
i need to research why this is such a bad thing to say about someone these days. in the times of rulers and kings inbreeding was a way of keeping the bloodline clean and pure.

whatever, here's my reasoning:

poor education- Knox Central is the main reason, football, basketball or fight your way through school we won't teach you anything but we'll pass you anyway.

bad parenting brought down generation by generation, "you don't need college, thats for gays and democrats!" "hell, you wanna quick high school your freshman year? FU*K YEAH!"
hollow people

London, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2010
living in the head of a hollow.
hatesthenewedsys tem

Corbin, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2010
MOSHTHRUKY wrote:
<quoted text>
i need to research why this is such a bad thing to say about someone these days. in the times of rulers and kings inbreeding was a way of keeping the bloodline clean and pure.
whatever, here's my reasoning:
poor education- Knox Central is the main reason, football, basketball or fight your way through school we won't teach you anything but we'll pass you anyway.
bad parenting brought down generation by generation, "you don't need college, thats for gays and democrats!" "hell, you wanna quick high school your freshman year? FU*K YEAH!"
The reason kids with failing grades are passed every year are a few reasons: the "no child left behind" rule,law, or whatever you want to call it...if a child dont want to learn there are no reprecusions...i.e. being kept behind while their friends go on..teachers are no allowed to give ANY kind of punishments for not doing their work..not putting them in the corner, and heaven forbid you paddle ones hiney for disrupting class keeping the ones who want to learn for learning...for the fear of getting sued....so basically its the parents fault that kinds get passed on even if they learned anything or not....because "you're just picking on my kid.."
cant help it

Barbourville, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2010
hatesthenewedsystem wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason kids with failing grades are passed every year are a few reasons: the "no child left behind" rule,law, or whatever you want to call it...if a child dont want to learn there are no reprecusions...i.e. being kept behind while their friends go on..teachers are no allowed to give ANY kind of punishments for not doing their work..not putting them in the corner, and heaven forbid you paddle ones hiney for disrupting class keeping the ones who want to learn for learning...for the fear of getting sued....so basically its the parents fault that kinds get passed on even if they learned anything or not....because "you're just picking on my kid.."
yea...that an makin babies with ther cuzins
Poor Rednecks

Bonaire, GA

#18 Jul 10, 2011
Definition of a Redneck - the lowest group of people there are, they are uneducated, they are close minded, they think their superior to others (biggest insecurity group), they are inbreeders who would do their own kids or parents when they get a chance,they have no morals or values, they live off the government(food stamps/welfare)"yes, let's get our food stamps and go buy some beer!" and they are close minded. Their favorite movie is Deliverance! They make themselves victims of society, "woo is me", "I can't get a job because I'm white" couldn't be because they are not qualified, dum asses.
stupidisasstupid oes

Memphis, TN

#19 Jul 10, 2011
they keep everything all in the family you know what i mean.....

Waskom, TX

#20 Jul 10, 2011
The reason is in their genes. (And their jeans.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Mitch 1,527
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Commietator 151,276
man and woman who walks in dog town? 19 min barbourville civi... 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mammoth 130,548
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr agree 4
Long John Silvers 2 hr smark 2
holly cole 2 hr Fact 1
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 23 hr Girl 40
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••