attor

London, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2012
this deputy not working no more is he?

“No Appointment Necessary. ”

Since: Dec 09

No Referral Needed.

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Our local law enforcement is a joke, and all the surrounding counties know it. Sadly, they seem to take the same position on the very people who pay them. Which is our local Citizen's.

Our law enforcement, City, County and State need to remember where it is, and who it is that pay them.

The very people they put down, and treat like shit. And they certainly do it also, so nobody can say they don't with an honest assessment, because I've seen it happen too many times for myself.

Like I've already said, our local law enforcement needs a Massive Overhaul...and Everybody knows it!
Million dollarbaby

Corbin, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Watching this woman is sad to see that our chief deputy would prey on the weak. If I was this woman and any other women out there that has been an informant for Our Chief Deputy, and then turned into a sex slave for his pleasure. Come forward and file a suit for about 6 million dollars against the Knox County lAW Enforcement . These women have rights. Lady you have rights, no matter what law enforcement says. Hire you an attorney.$$$$$$$$
put

London, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2012
is this true?
knowit

Corbin, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2012
well you think this is sad you'll need to see what the sheriff is capable of it would blow your mind..
Talktome

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2012
knowit wrote:
well you think this is sad you'll need to see what the sheriff is capable of it would blow your mind..
you have proof of what the Sheriff did ? THis woman is on video. She is te proof. She is producing the proof of being a sex slave and she has childern.
liar liar

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2012
Anyone can make a video of someone saying anything. Where is video proof of what she is claiming to be true ? If there was any truth to this it wouldn't be on YouTube haha it would be front page news worthy. Ask yourself what stake does bill fred and patsy have in this ? Hmmm that's your answer. Why wouldnt they take this to FBI instead of YouTube lol
no drama

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2012
who is this lady and who is Patsy? If this is real it needs sent to the attorney general office!!!
liar liar

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2012
She is the lover/ employee of bill Fred who is the grandfather of mr eubanks son. Its all bs or it would have been turned over to authorities and a full investigation by the Feds. This is just another failed attempt to try and discredit him.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#11 Jan 15, 2012
liar liar wrote:
She is the lover/ employee of bill Fred who is the grandfather of mr eubanks son. Its all bs or it would have been turned over to authorities and a full investigation by the Feds. This is just another failed attempt to try and discredit him.
I believe she is telling the truth. If she is lieing she's good at it. I've heard a few things myself and what she is saying goes right along with it.
pantsdown

Corbin, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2012
no drama wrote:
who is this lady and who is Patsy? If this is real it needs sent to the attorney general office!!!
The Lady, is Diana Hill Used as an informant and a sex SLAVE. The attorney General and The Feds can investigate this Matter. This man is a Chief Deputy oF kNOX COUNTY LAW ENFORCEMENT.
need

Somerset, KY

#14 Jan 16, 2012
no drama wrote:
you can send it!
my opinion

London, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2012
I think after watching the videos, that Bill Fred and Patsy hid video and unlawfully video taped. You can clearly see that she wanted to erase the iphone that Bill had, so I 100% believe that Bill and Patsy played this poor girl. They probably had the video camera or phone hid on the desk (dirty) and unlawful.
my opinion

London, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2012
If Bill had been on the up and up he would have had them agree to be video taped and used on a forum such as youtube. Not only that tagging it as Our mental children, shame on you guys. To bad the phone conversation somehow got deleted out. I hope law inforcement is on you for using this poor family for your gain somehow.
my opinion

London, KY

#17 Jan 16, 2012
What happened did you get caught again?lol.
my opinion

London, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2012
This is to the directors of these short clips.

Privacy Expectations
Privacy is the key factor. Taping a person without their consent might be a violation of her privacy. Making the information public via venues like a television, radio or Internet program can carry additional penalties. All but nine states assess additional penalties for publishing the conversation. Even if you did not tape a conversation illegaly, you could be punished for making the conversation public.

Read more: Is It Legal to Tape Record Conversations?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5147135_legal-tape-...
no drama

United States

#19 Jan 16, 2012
who is bill fred and patsy? I don't understand what is going on here But if this woman is being done like this then it needs to go to the attorney general for real! All these cops need put out
my opinion

London, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2012
no drama wrote:
who is bill fred and patsy? I don't understand what is going on here But if this woman is being done like this then it needs to go to the attorney general for real! All these cops need put out
Totally agree with you. Bill an Patsy must be playing fbi, they put this on youtube to hurt others. If this person has been used as she says she has, then you go to proper authorities. On top of being used by authorities (if true), she definitely was used in this video.
my opinion

London, KY

#21 Jan 16, 2012
Alot of authorities names mentioned in the videos. This is the kind of mess that a little director whether true or false thinks he has the right to show. Well he may be in for some law suites himself, now Bill i'm not talking about a Grammy.lol Is he still on parole?

No I don't know anyone in this mess, don't even know him. I have however heard alot of his name when asking about robberies in the area. Still I won't put the people on video and post to youtube. lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyra smith 7 min Rip 3
Dustin Mills , Colonel ‘Joe’ Golden 26 min Waste 6
Important looking for 35 min Lookitup 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Strel 163,536
Stiver's Aquatic Center 1 hr truth 7
Wesley Abbott 3 hr yes 5
Did Andrew Davenport die? 5 hr The Davenport Clan 2
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 19 hr Truth 65

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages