London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

its people like you all thats gonna get topix taken off the internet, You need to get your heart right with God.
betrayed friend

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

whoops wrote:
<quoted text>
if your so upset andf your friend wont apologize which i doubt you would accept the apology anyway, go and f*ck her Boyfriend when she gets one, show her how it feels
you know what,i would but i like danny and she has 2 kids i cant hurt.besides im not like that.i would not lower my standers down to hers.i just hope someone will tell danny to read topixs ask around.he will find out more than he wants to know about his wife.i know of 2 myself.how many is there that i dont know about.danny needs to watch his workers.CLOSE.

“EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

betrayed friend wrote:
<quoted text>let me be your friend for years and get my panties wet then ill tell you to get over it.there is alot more you dont know so dont make coments.this was for her anyway.not you.
but you had to know everyone would read this and run their mouth.in a way i can feel for you,because a daughter-in-law and grandchild i thought cared for me ran me down on a thread on another towns topix.yes,if it would do any good i would love to tell them off.but it wouldn't.understand and i'm not saying this to be cruel-she will never care that you are hurt as mine know but don't care that i'm hurt.any woman who would sleep with your husband in your bed,don't give a hoot about your feelings give it up.chalk it up to bad judgement on your part and never speak to her again.she wil get whats coming to her.don't worry about it.even if she said she was sorry she'd be a liar.trying to use you again,now you know she can never hurt you again.only people you love can hurt you.once hey kill that love they can never hurt you again.forget her.she ain't worth it.
HEY

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

NOT HERE TO JUDGE ANYONE JUST NO HOW IT FEELS T BE CHEATED ON.BUT IF YOU ARE WAITING ON HER TO FACE YOU ,FORGET THEY NEVER WILL OR DO SHE HAS PROBALLY MOVED ON TO HER NEXT VICTIM. IF YOU ARE STILL WITH DANNY YOU ARE MORE WOMAN THAN I AM,FORGIVE HIM MOVE ON OR LEAVE HIM START OVER... THATS MY ADVICE BEEN THERE DID THAT. ME MYSELF I AM A ONE WOMAN MAN.IF MINE CANT GIVE THAT TOO ME. ITS GOOD BYE TIME
ollie

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

betrayed friend wrote:
<quoted text>you know what,untill you walk in and catch her in bed with your husband,dont judge me.i will stop whinning when she has the guts to face me and explain to me why she hurt me .when i was a friend.you dont stab your friends in the back.
i have know deniece for 3 years now.we may not see eye to eye right now, but this needs to stop.there are 2 kids involved here thats going to get hurt.i love those kids and dont want them hurt.so stop saying things that is going to hurt them please.
curious

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

mad wrote:
<quoted text>im not whinningi just want to know why.she has all these other men,why mess with her friends man.
I know Denice very well and could you give me at least initials of these other so called men??? Thanks!
old story

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

This is nothing new. D has been at this since a
teenager. I'm sure her hubby knows all about her.
She broke up B Mills home but he didn't keep
her. He went on to someone else now his first wife
is dead. She could tell you plenty if she were alive. I'm sure there are many others.
whocares

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

duh i'll meet you .I will do things to you that you never dreamed of.
duh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

whocares wrote:
duh i'll meet you .I will do things to you that you never dreamed of.
LIKE WHAT?
the extremanater

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Denice very well and could you give me at least initials of these other so called men??? Thanks!
you know what i dont need to give you anything.all danny has to do is check her cell phone records,he will get more than initials.better yet have him go talk to ollie.i heard she can tell him alot.
one of them

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
BOB
Still

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

It's a vicious cycle. This goes on a lot where I work. I have to see it happening all day. It's sickening.
Watch your neighbor

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sheila Gibbs acted like Karen Fishers friend !!
Sigmund Freud

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Just forget about worthless cheaters, life is to short too dwell.

The bulk of any posters in this type of thread will be pure retards making you just feel worse about the overall state of humanity and its depravity.

You really don't want to post these kind of topix as they open you up to libel and slander lawsuits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Jay 150,239
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 29 min hahahaha 16,126
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,312
D Boone Days 1 hr hey 4
Tiffany foley 2 hr Just saying 1
Charmaine 3 hr who 3
Lesb or Bi 3 hr Looking 3

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••