duh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

What type of things cause that ocasional wetness?Shaved is definite turn on,clean is so much more inviting
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

it's always clean my friend
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

that's all im sayin on here. have fun and as always.....if you can't be good, be good at it.
duh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

I'll be thinking about you...
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

i'll be in barbourville shortly
duh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Im in Barbourville now,still thinking about you
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

oh, that's nice. you live there or work there? don't take me the wrong way, i was just being honest in my posts. i jst think there is nothing wrong with having "good" friends that can keep secrets. i'd like to meet ya
duh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Im working on something right now and dont have time to set up a disposable email,do you have one?
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

lol, i was thinking the same thing. no not right now, gotta be leaving shortly for work. i don't live there, as obviously you can see from my ip address, jst work there.
duh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Have a good day,when should I look for you again?
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

tomorrow morning? i work 2nd and when i get home, my hubby is here so i do have to devote time to his needs. how's that?
duh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Its good with me,take care
nothing

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

hot and bothered and duh i think somebody need to tell hot,and bothered husband that she is trying to make a date to have sex i bet he wouldn't like it a bit i can stand a d&&& cheater i think if u got a man or a women u need to be faith full to them. that what wrong with the world today a bunch of cheater . i will not talk or hang out with a cheater i work with a bunch i tell it like it is they need to get in to trouble i told them if they ever pissed me off i would get there men number and i would call them and tell them what they do at work .
way to go girl

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

nothing wrote:
hot and bothered and duh i think somebody need to tell hot,and bothered husband that she is trying to make a date to have sex i bet he wouldn't like it a bit i can stand a d&&& cheater i think if u got a man or a women u need to be faith full to them. that what wrong with the world today a bunch of cheater . i will not talk or hang out with a cheater i work with a bunch i tell it like it is they need to get in to trouble i told them if they ever pissed me off i would get there men number and i would call them and tell them what they do at work .
good for you.that makes me feel better.now someone needs to tell danny grubb about his little cheating wife.half of barbourville would be in trouble.
whoops

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

betrayed friend wrote:
deniece you were a friend.i still cant believe you did this to me.you have not once said you are sorry or try to talk to me about this. or tell your side.a friend would do that if they cared.i know you want call,but you said you would meet when you had time.i guess that was a lie to.you have no idea how bad you have hurt me.im not a jelouse person,i just hate being made a fool of.which you to did.what do you think danny would say.i dont think he would be so understanding now would he.you know who i am.
if your so upset andf your friend wont apologize which i doubt you would accept the apology anyway, go and f*ck her Boyfriend when she gets one, show her how it feels
411fyi

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

betrayed friend wrote:
<quoted text>you know what,untill you walk in and catch her in bed with your husband,dont judge me.i will stop whinning when she has the guts to face me and explain to me why she hurt me .when i was a friend.you dont stab your friends in the back.
sounds to me like u weren't keeping up ur homework.
411fyi

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

betrayed friend wrote:
<quoted text>let me be your friend for years and get my panties wet then ill tell you to get over it.there is alot more you dont know so dont make coments.this was for her anyway.not you.
sorry hun when you put it on here it's for the public so that should have never happened u brought that on your self so stop your whinning and face it like a woman.
mad

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

411fyi wrote:
<quoted text>sorry hun when you put it on here it's for the public so that should have never happened u brought that on your self so stop your whinning and face it like a woman.
i was keeping up my home work.you are right i did bring it on myself.i am taking it like a woman.the only problem i have is i want to hear from her why she lied about it.she said she would come talk to me when she had a chance,cause her husband was there.i havent heard from her since.
mad

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

411fyi wrote:
<quoted text>sorry hun when you put it on here it's for the public so that should have never happened u brought that on your self so stop your whinning and face it like a woman.
im not whinningi just want to know why.she has all these other men,why mess with her friends man.
nothing

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

cause she a w&&&& and she don't care who it hurts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of79
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Warren 1 hr lol 5
Roger Woolum 1 hr Concerned 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 123,001
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Mississippi Man 81,233
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 138,847
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 2 hr guss 11
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 3 hr guss 3
Corey vs. Collins 5 hr Truth 67
•••