Comments
1 - 20 of 79 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
betrayed friend

Jackson, KY

#1 May 5, 2010
deniece you were a friend.i still cant believe you did this to me.you have not once said you are sorry or try to talk to me about this. or tell your side.a friend would do that if they cared.i know you want call,but you said you would meet when you had time.i guess that was a lie to.you have no idea how bad you have hurt me.im not a jelouse person,i just hate being made a fool of.which you to did.what do you think danny would say.i dont think he would be so understanding now would he.you know who i am.
411 fyi

Corbin, KY

#2 May 5, 2010
don't know u but i do no deniese & danny i don't know for the life of me what you could be whinning about and have to put on topix of all things . grow up and stop whinning.
betrayed friend

Jackson, KY

#3 May 6, 2010
411 fyi wrote:
don't know u but i do no deniese & danny i don't know for the life of me what you could be whinning about and have to put on topix of all things . grow up and stop whinning.
you know what,untill you walk in and catch her in bed with your husband,dont judge me.i will stop whinning when she has the guts to face me and explain to me why she hurt me .when i was a friend.you dont stab your friends in the back.
duh

Barbourville, KY

#4 May 6, 2010
betrayed friend wrote:
<quoted text>you know what,untill you walk in and catch her in bed with your husband,dont judge me.i will stop whinning when she has the guts to face me and explain to me why she hurt me .when i was a friend.you dont stab your friends in the back.
Whats to explain?Her panties got wet ...get over it
betrayed friend

Jackson, KY

#5 May 6, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text>Whats to explain?Her panties got wet ...get over it
let me be your friend for years and get my panties wet then ill tell you to get over it.there is alot more you dont know so dont make coments.this was for her anyway.not you.
duh

Barbourville, KY

#6 May 6, 2010
betrayed friend wrote:
<quoted text>let me be your friend for years and get my panties wet then ill tell you to get over it.there is alot more you dont know so dont make coments.this was for her anyway.not you.
This is a public forum,if you put your private life up for everyone to see,some smartass like myself will comment....lets talk about getting your panties wet
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

#7 May 6, 2010
wish my panties were wet and my nipples were hard enough to cut glass
betrayed friend

Jackson, KY

#8 May 6, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text>This is a public forum,if you put your private life up for everyone to see,some smartass like myself will comment....lets talk about getting your panties wet
i never gave no names.i sure im not the only one who has been stabbed in the back by a friend.you give someone the ok to do something,then they hide what they do.you tell me why.deniece and i were friends for almost 4 years.we were very close.i find hotel reciepts and phones numbers.you can figure out what i am talking about.i dont care about her panties getting wet like you said.i want to know why she would lie about it.me her friend that has been covering for her.i dont know who you are or nothing about you.so i dont want to judge you.all i want is for her to explain to me why should done this.this is the only way i could think of to get her to talk to me about this.
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

#9 May 6, 2010
well, again, i agree with DUH,she got horny and fu**ed your husband,that seems to sum it up doesn't it. that's life baby girl, we all get horny. hell, i'm gettin horny thinking out it.....oops, my panties are gettin a little wet :)
ollie

Jackson, KY

#10 May 6, 2010
hot and bothered wrote:
well, again, i agree with DUH,she got horny and fu**ed your husband,that seems to sum it up doesn't it. that's life baby girl, we all get horny. hell, i'm gettin horny thinking out it.....oops, my panties are gettin a little wet :)
i agree.but why lie about it?
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

#11 May 6, 2010
ollie wrote:
<quoted text>i agree.but why lie about it?
she shouldn't lie. sex is what makes the world go round. it's not nice to go huntin down your friends man to have sex, but if the opportunity knocks, i say open the door!
duh

Barbourville, KY

#12 May 6, 2010
hot and bothered wrote:
You're makin' my tongue hard...I like that
What08

Philadelphia, PA

#13 May 6, 2010
Jerry !!!!!!!jerry!!!!! Jerry !!!!!!!!!!
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

#14 May 6, 2010
nice!
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

#15 May 6, 2010
What08 wrote:
Jerry !!!!!!!jerry!!!!! Jerry !!!!!!!!!!
mind ur own biz
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

#16 May 6, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text>You're makin' my tongue hard...I like that
do i know you? i can find a nice place for you to put that :)
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

#17 May 6, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text>You're makin' my tongue hard...I like that
maybe we should take our conversation offline?
duh

Barbourville, KY

#18 May 6, 2010
hot and bothered wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe we should take our conversation offline?
A place like where?..A warm soft place?..How far offline?
hot and bothered

Corbin, KY

#19 May 6, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text>A place like where?..A warm soft place?..How far offline?
of course, it's soft, shaven and has been known to get wet at times.
friend

Jackson, KY

#20 May 6, 2010
deniece you are out running today.why dont you go see this person,face to face.explain to her what you did.maybe she wiil stop and not tell danny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kfc 3 min chickadee 9
ps3 5 min qwert 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Limbertwig 151,485
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 min child 1,051
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min child 130,622
knox board of ed raising taxes 8 min Think 11
Baby sitter avaliable! 9 min money 4
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••