Dave

London, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2009
Has anyone hired Tony Cook to do painting or carpenter work? Is he a fair person?
how much

Manchester, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2009
One of the best you will find and fair as you will every find
CrashBandaCoot

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2009
Yep, good painter and a good guy.
Kyl

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2009
He's a good guy and does really good work.
lilmiss

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2009
he is good in bed too.
ImportantQuestio n

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2010
CrashBandaCoot wrote:
Yep, good painter and a good guy.
Would this person be the one that unexpectantly died today? Does anyone know what happened. He had the same name as this person. T.P.
Family

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Yes this would be him.
awful

London, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2010
this place is awful, the bullshit was just getting started ask about his work and some hethen starts bout how he is in bed, and he just passed away today. I wish they would fix this where not every post would show who you really are but just at random every so many post would pop up and show who you are. Some of the people on here are just sick.
LOOK

Madisonville, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2010
awful wrote:
this place is awful, the bullshit was just getting started ask about his work and some hethen starts bout how he is in bed, and he just passed away today. I wish they would fix this where not every post would show who you really are but just at random every so many post would pop up and show who you are. Some of the people on here are just sick.
Look at the date this was posted in 2009. I would like to believe noone would be this cruel. It is an old post.
friend

Somerset, KY

#10 Aug 17, 2010
he was a good guy i went to school with him he wounld help any one if he can sorry he gone he will be missed by a lot of people rest in peace tony keep his familey in ever one prays
unknown

United States

#11 Aug 17, 2010
could someone please tell me what happen to him?
SoSorry

United States

#12 Aug 18, 2010
Family wrote:
Yes this would be him.
I am so sorry for you and your family. I did not mean to start anything I was just wondering if it was the same person. I thought he might have been married to the lady named Beth that used to work at that tanning place SSV. I met her there. My sympathy is with you & yours.
Friends

Eubank, KY

#13 Aug 18, 2010
Beth is his sister. Our love and sympathy for the intire family
well

United States

#14 Aug 18, 2010
feel sorry for sarah and son best wishes OLD FRIEND FROM HEIDRICK A LONG TIME AGO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 163,335
donna hale 1 hr billy 2
Dustin Mills , Colonel ‘Joe’ Golden 1 hr Truth 13
Barbourville is a nice little town.. 2 hr swampfoot 43
Ralph Buck Jones & Charles Edward jones 2 hr Scumbusters 1
What happened to Connie davenport? 2 hr Justa wondering 32
Pam Hensley Green 3 hr hey yo 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages