to john pickerd

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2013
you know your little rat jessica asher or hooker well she goes to lexington 3 times a week takes different people there and here is the deal she gets 60 strips and the one she took just gets 30 strips thay sell the strips dam 25 to 35 bucks lot of money just to get sick on lol thay live in flatlick i know alot more to but you would never ask so i will be watching you to see if you go to jessica house i mean dump and if you dont

now you have been told now do your job i will

report you to ---------- time is running out who is she going to rat on this time ubanks d ubanks you know she had your baby right looks just like you ubanks dam how many kids you ubanks have in this town thats fucked up hell jm hall is giving all the younggirls calflower between there legs oh hellthis town is fucked any way because i never stop praying never [ eyes are every where ]

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2013
If you want him to take your serious, you should start by spelling his name correctly.
cheese

Englewood, CO

#3 Jun 20, 2013
I hate druggies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Schools 38 min Truth 11
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 47 min swampfoot 14
knox county bus garage (Aug '09) 1 hr Kim 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Secularist 156,440
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 3 hr Bad 10
Geesh (Jun '16) 4 hr Babywipes 6
School buses 5 hr Whats The Freq Ke... 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages