Citizenship checks needed for welfare...

Citizenship checks needed for welfare/foodstamp recipients.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

IllegalAlienReci pients

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2014
Heroin Kingpin Busted in Florida is an Illegal Alien…on FOOD STAMPS [Read]
Yet another welfare and illegal alien insanity story – while amnesty pimps like Sen. Dick Durbin keep telling us “undocumented immigrants can’t collect welfare”.
The head of the largest heroin operation in Polk County, FL history, along with numerous others who work for him, are illegal aliens who collect foodstamps. Four of the operation’s women also collect WIC payments.
In addition to raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars in drug money, the ringleader collected $900 every month from the government.
“You, the hard working taxpayer of this state, were paying him for this,” the Polk County Sheriff said.
So once again cash-strapped taxpayers foot the bill for illegal invader criminals. And every time Conservative lawmakers like Rep. Steve King (R-IA) try to mandate citizenship checks for welfare…they are called racists who want to starve little children.
Remember this story when the push for amnesty begins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where were you back in the 70's? 1 hr I will not go away 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,729
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr -Christopher Jarvis 814
Thieves in bimble... 4 hr Inside info 26
Looking for Kenny Saunders (Aug '16) 4 hr Fact 19
Moonshinemafia deleted 5 hr Lmbo 1
Oger, where have you been? 5 hr -Christopher Jarvis 5
Police and Ambulance 10 hr Big bear 109

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages