Dave H

Aspley, Australia

#1 Jan 11, 2013
It;s no wonder people associate Kentucky with redneck white trailer trash just reading all the crap ya;ll talk about on these threads...it's hilarious and kinda sad and people can't understand why the rest of the world thinks Americans are dumbasses
Kentucky Girl

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Dave H wrote:
It;s no wonder people associate Kentucky with redneck white trailer trash just reading all the crap ya;ll talk about on these threads...it's hilarious and kinda sad and people can't understand why the rest of the world thinks Americans are dumbasses
Just a few corrections.You all are stupid.It isn't any wonder people associate Kentucky with redneck white trailer trash,just reading all the crap you all talk about on these threads is hilarious and kind of sad.People can't understand why the rest of the world thinks Americans are dumbassas.Thank you for your oponion, but next time spell everything correctly when trying to prove your point.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Dave H wrote:
It;s no wonder people associate Kentucky with redneck white trailer trash just reading all the crap ya;ll talk about on these threads...it's hilarious and kinda sad and people can't understand why the rest of the world thinks Americans are dumbasses
I've had conversations with more idiots from Australia than any other part of the world. And I do mean completely daft fucktards!

And besides that, your women are stone cold ugly, and just as stupid as a garden slug.

I honestly believe sharks were created just to rid the planet of you imbeciles.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Ahmadinejad.
Kim Jong Un.

(The 'Un" is short for unintelligent)
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>No, I would be closer to Adolph Hitler.
Are you going to gas your puppy?:D
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>No, I would be closer to Adolph Hitler.
You know,I just happen to remember a documentary that I watched about Adolph Hitler just a few weeks ago. And I think you might be right, you probably are exactly like him.

He liked playing with children.

Watch, learn, and have a glimpse into your mind...

FlatLickCompton

Barbourville, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2013
You guys just wait.. I'm going to rip this site up lol some of these people are too much
what an idiot

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2013
FlatLickCompton wrote:
You guys just wait.. I'm going to rip this site up lol some of these people are too much
i have seen alot of ignorant people in my time,but i have got to say that YOU are the biggest idiot that i have seen yet.lol.talking about redneck.lol.
Road dog

Manchester, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Dave H wrote:
It;s no wonder people associate Kentucky with redneck white trailer trash just reading all the crap ya;ll talk about on these threads...it's hilarious and kinda sad and people can't understand why the rest of the world thinks Americans are dumbasses
Thats quite a statement from decendants of a penal colony, whose closest neighbors have each other for lunch, Had any young abos on the barbie lately mate. with a side of roo? The sad part is, we are stupid enough to spend our money defending your useless ass.
MumblyPegPappy

London, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Kentucky Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Just a few corrections.You all are stupid.It isn't any wonder people associate Kentucky with redneck white trailer trash,just reading all the crap you all talk about on these threads is hilarious and kind of sad.People can't understand why the rest of the world thinks Americans are dumbassas.Thank you for your oponion, but next time spell everything correctly when trying to prove your point.
Obviously, you do not get 'sarcasm'.....
mythought

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2013
MumblyPegPappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you do not get 'sarcasm'.....
And obviously your an idiot...she WAS being sarcastic.
SouthernEd

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Kentucky Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Just a few corrections.You all are stupid.It isn't any wonder people associate Kentucky with redneck white trailer trash,just reading all the crap you all talk about on these threads is hilarious and kind of sad.People can't understand why the rest of the world thinks Americans are dumbassas.Thank you for your oponion, but next time spell everything correctly when trying to prove your point.
Well Ky girl, dumbassas is two words-and assas is spelled 'asses'. Maybe you should spell correctly also when trying to belittle someone else with spelling. LoL
5.56 X 45 NATO

Barbourville, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Kentucky Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Just a few corrections.You all are stupid.It isn't any wonder people associate Kentucky with redneck white trailer trash,just reading all the crap you all talk about on these threads is hilarious and kind of sad.People can't understand why the rest of the world thinks Americans are dumbassas.Thank you for your oponion, but next time spell everything correctly when trying to prove your point.
Your grammar skills are up to par either.^^ lmao ^^
Hungry

Hazard, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2013
what an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i have seen alot of ignorant people in my time,but i have got to say that YOU are the biggest idiot that i have seen yet.lol.talking about redneck.lol.
You are a shining example for the huge collection of wingtips and loafers that must be lodged up your lower bowel?
funny

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Lol funny stuff
LOL

United States

#20 Jan 23, 2013
From all these post I think Dave H made his point.
Hungry

Hazard, KY

#21 Jan 23, 2013
LOL wrote:
From all these post I think Dave H made his point.
What, are you stuck on stupid?
Don't believe everything you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norma Ray Brock 1 hr curious 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr wow 131,389
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr true 24
howard davis (Aug '12) 3 hr dizzyone1313 32
Mike Baker needs to run the Jail 3 hr Jumper Cable 6
Family Court Judge 3 hr decided voter 49
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 3 hr decided voter 5
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 4 hr Patty 11
Knox Co jail threads GONE again!!!! 4 hr Webster 10
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 6 hr Character 10
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]