“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#4 Oct 24, 2009
She was found dead this morning.
wondering_mind

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2009
can someone please tell me who her parents was,i know some ppl with last name as hers and was just wondering if this is same family member
friend

Manchester, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2009
hey can someone tell me what happend to her i grew up with her and we were good friends all through school i would really need to know what happend to her?.........
wild4you

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2009
friend wrote:
hey can someone tell me what happend to her i grew up with her and we were good friends all through school i would really need to know what happend to her?.........
is this true??? i would love to no
barbourville ky

Corbin, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2009
yes becky die is dead they found her dead this moringing i am her cousin her sis said she has been very sick all week but they dont no what killed as of yet but im guessing if she was that sick that she may have had h1ni but i dont no like i said they dont no yet
Maybe

Madisonville, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2009
Who is her family???
I may know them....

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#10 Oct 24, 2009
Maybe wrote:
Who is her family???
I may know them....
Sam Dye was her dad, he died about a month ago, they lived at flatlick.
wondering2

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2009
sam die excatually a month ago today.doesnt give becky as a daughter tho
barbourville ky

Corbin, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2009
wondering2 wrote:
sam die excatually a month ago today.doesnt give becky as a daughter tho
no sam was not her real dad her real dad is name churchhill smith and he has been dead for about a year now
wild4you

United States

#13 Oct 24, 2009
barbourville ky wrote:
yes becky die is dead they found her dead this moringing i am her cousin her sis said she has been very sick all week but they dont no what killed as of yet but im guessing if she was that sick that she may have had h1ni but i dont no like i said they dont no yet
do u no where shes at or wheres shes going be.she was a good friend of mind from school. shes had a hard life
someone

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2009
wild4you wrote:
<quoted text>
do u no where shes at or wheres shes going be.she was a good friend of mind from school. shes had a hard life
Sorry to hear this .Does anyone know how old she was?
friend

Anderson, SC

#15 Oct 24, 2009
Becky was my sister's best friend she will be missed.
old friend

Corbin, KY

#16 Oct 25, 2009
does anyone know where the funeral is? We were best friends in school... So sad to hear
corn bread

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2009
She was 28 or 29. She suppose to be at Hamptons. On flat lick topix they said they had no insurance on her and anything would be greatly appreciated. God bless the Dye family. She also had three children.
Anonymous

Wylie, TX

#18 Aug 2, 2014
I was her child, the oldest. I know this was forever ago... But I'm finding stuff on my mom. She died of phenomena.
Friend

Loveland, OH

#19 Aug 2, 2014
I actually went to school with your mother. She was always sweet, beautiful, and very very big hearted. After she had her children I ran into her and she was so proud of her kids. Even though it's been many years her spirit and will lives on through you. She would want the best for you. But out of everything I remember most it has to be her beautiful long red hair and her nails was always painted perfect and pink. Prayers for you and may you live on with comport and peace.
Beckydyesdaughter wrote:
I was her child, the oldest. I know this was forever ago... But I'm finding stuff on my mom. She died of phenomena.
momcani

London, KY

#20 Aug 2, 2014
if she lived in Artemus for a while and had 4 sisters and 1 brother her dads name was C B Dye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older men Younger women 40 min Dangerous Pro 14
Will someone loan me $6000? (Apr '11) 1 hr i aint perfect 40
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 2 hr i aint perfect 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr umoron 151,737
No regrets 5 hr Your way 6
cheese eating rat on callebs creek 6 hr YourName 6
women 6 hr in the know 2
Higher Property Taxes 9 hr Woweee 14

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages