Mike Smith For Sheriff
Good read

Manchester, KY

#188 May 12, 2014
I have not heard that he would hire Jay Sowder's myself. He will have my families votes. You couldn't ask for a better, more qualified person than Mike Smith.
Harvy

Keavy, KY

#189 May 15, 2014
Vote mike smith may 20th
Know the guy

London, KY

#190 May 15, 2014
Mike: honest integrity friendly caring helps people qualified intelligent

Gina: kind friendly worker caring concerned intelligent

Corey: kind smart friendly worker honest
tater

Pineville, KY

#191 May 15, 2014
Pickard all the way.
A fact

Manchester, KY

#192 May 15, 2014
It is a fact that Mike has said Jay Sowders will be his Chief Deputy. People have no clue what they're asking for by voting for Mike Smith
Jumper Cable

Eubank, KY

#193 May 16, 2014
Oh Stop with your all's Nonsense.... That would end up being more like a Wilbur Bingham position..... John Pickard has done ,more for this County than any other Sheriff in a Good Many Yrs.... No one wants a Cake walk... We need to keep John Pickard in Office ! Just because your Low Lifes can't call & get a Favor to get somone out of Jail or Keep them from going to Jail.... If you do the Crime... You have to do the time.... Why do you put our Sheriff down when your Family, Friends & Children break the Law. Use or Sell Drugs.... There are many of us in Town who actually don't want that out there being offered to our children or Family members or friends.... Knox County... We need a Sheriff who will actually do his Job ! We are Keeping John Pickard for Sheriff.... Shut Up & Stand Back.... We are Supporting John Pickard All the Way.... Prayers going up for a Good Man to Stay in Office!
Factually

Eubank, KY

#194 May 16, 2014
John Pickard has my Vote..... My Home was Broken into & John Pickard did his Job & Found out who Stole so much from me. Thousands of Dollars . Not to Mention the Damage done to my Home..... You want to keep your Family Safe.... Keep John Pickard in Office as our Sheriff.... People wake up.... Nothing is Safe from all these Thieves & Druggies breaking into our Homes.... Morning, Noon or Night ! The ones who were caught by John Pickard, his Deputies.... I am very Thankful.... Keep Our Sheriff.... People of Knox County he has been a Wonderful Man & Sheriff! If anything happens to you & your Home. You will want John Pckard as the Sheriff who works your Case! Thank yuou John Pickard.... For being our Sheriff & giving so much of your life to Secure our Lives..... Please Vote John Pickard for Sheriff.....
Timber

Eubank, KY

#195 May 16, 2014
John Pickard.... We need a Sheriff not a Smile to your Face & Kiss My A-- behind our Backs.... Need a Real Man for a Real Job!!! John Pickard.
Single Mom

Eubank, KY

#196 May 16, 2014
Had an encounter with coming Home & finding my Front Door Kicked in.... John Pickard was there & had the Drug Head in Jail with in the week... John Pickard....
Good read

London, KY

#197 May 17, 2014
Listen, Barbourville (ISP) all of the same. No-one has ever said anything against John Pickard not doing his job. I don't think I have read any bad post about him. The fact that people are being murdered, drug dealers selling wide open (if I know them I know the law knows them), thieves just waiting to get their next high, all I am saying is I have lost a lot of people I love and continue to watch the ones I love be destroyed and destroying the people around them. I am grasping for help with the problem we face everyday. I would like one person who could tell me "I don't know people like that" because if you say you don't you are in denial.
Vote John Pickard

Williamsburg, KY

#198 May 17, 2014
Vote John he is a good man an is doing one hell of a job John Pickard has my vote keep it up John your doing good
Crime stoppers

London, KY

#199 May 17, 2014
KSP has showed how fast they can get a crime solved. My favorite in this race would be for Mike Smith.
lol

Mount Vernon, KY

#200 May 18, 2014
well f you people only knew the real mike smith you all might have a change in hart........yeah he acts like a nice guy when you talk to him and all of that but when he puts on his duty clothing it is a totally 360 u want to talk about a prick well let talk about one I guess it is because he was a ex state cop I never knew of a state cop that did not think that there shit did not stink I promise u want to talk bout police brutetalty if you miss up I promis you that it wont be like john or Wilbert just a layed back good ole boy and try to help you....smith and his ex state cop deputys will bet the shit out of you...well u all or going to say well u ant nothing but a pickard guy well I am not for ether one or Campbell or the rest that is running for sheriff in knox I live in London so yes I know what I am talking about.....
Like mike

Barbourville, KY

#201 May 18, 2014
Mike smith fore sheriff ---- dewight Davis is all I need two say bee reel people's one hell off a set up write thare and I'm fore prickard strike mike XXXXX not going two happen !!!!
Good read

London, KY

#202 May 18, 2014
lol wrote:
well f you people only knew the real mike smith you all might have a change in hart........yeah he acts like a nice guy when you talk to him and all of that but when he puts on his duty clothing it is a totally 360 u want to talk about a prick well let talk about one I guess it is because he was a ex state cop I never knew of a state cop that did not think that there shit did not stink I promise u want to talk bout police brutetalty if you miss up I promis you that it wont be like john or Wilbert just a layed back good ole boy and try to help you....smith and his ex state cop deputys will bet the shit out of you...well u all or going to say well u ant nothing but a pickard guy well I am not for ether one or Campbell or the rest that is running for sheriff in knox I live in London so yes I know what I am talking about.....
You just compared John to Wilbert Bingham, that's all you had to say. Things have changed in Knox County a hand shake and good will is going no-where. We have some serious crimes committed while we are reading this. Vote Mike Smith
CoalMiner

Pineville, KY

#203 May 19, 2014
Good read wrote:
<quoted text>You just compared John to Wilbert Bingham, that's all you had to say. Things have changed in Knox CMounty a hand shake and good will is going no-where. We have some serious crimes committed while we are reading this. Vote Mike Smith
Pickard has made more arrests an solved more crimes in knox county in the last 12 years than all the sheriffs before him combined for the last 75 years.Hes returned peoples four wheelers,guns ,tv,s....you name it an most everyone has had their things returned.Sometimes you don't know what you have until its gone.
Hilarious

London, KY

#204 May 19, 2014
If you want a man who has integrity and will actually conduct the sheriffs office in a protect and serve manor, you may want to rethink your vote. I know that my alarm called the sheriffs office and I received no response. I had someone in my driveway at 1:30 am and phoned the office not once not twice but three times because they were threatening and cursing. I had no idea who these individuals were. They said they were looking for their dog( i dont think so). No one ever showed up to my house. I could have been dead and buried and no one ever showed up. I only live one mile out of the city limits of town. on route 11. Mike Smith gets my vote because he'll have to be better!!
Hilarious

London, KY

#205 May 19, 2014
lol wrote:
well f you people only knew the real mike smith you all might have a change in hart........yeah he acts like a nice guy when you talk to him and all of that but when he puts on his duty clothing it is a totally 360 u want to talk about a prick well let talk about one I guess it is because he was a ex state cop I never knew of a state cop that did not think that there shit did not stink I promise u want to talk bout police brutetalty if you miss up I promis you that it wont be like john or Wilbert just a layed back good ole boy and try to help you....smith and his ex state cop deputys will bet the shit out of you...well u all or going to say well u ant nothing but a pickard guy well I am not for ether one or Campbell or the rest that is running for sheriff in knox I live in London so yes I know what I am talking about.....
And let me guess, you've seen this first hand? I don't think so!! You can't gather up one single instance of negative truth about Mike!! If you could you'd be having smoke rolling off your fingers to type it!! Shame on you!!
funny

Pineville, KY

#206 May 19, 2014
Hilarious wrote:
If you want a man who has integrity and will actually conduct the sheriffs office in a protect and serve manor, you may want to rethink your vote. I know that my alarm called the sheriffs office and I received no response. I had someone in my driveway at 1:30 am and phoned the office not once not twice but three times because they were threatening and cursing. I had no idea who these individuals were. They said they were looking for their dog( i dont think so). No one ever showed up to my house. I could have been dead and buried and no one ever showed up. I only live one mile out of the city limits of town. on route 11. Mike Smith gets my vote because he'll have to be better!!
Your a liar.....simple as that.
Hilarious

London, KY

#207 May 19, 2014
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Your a liar.....simple as that.
I am not a liar... why would you say something like that? It speaks profoundly of your character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Aquatic and Wellness Center to close 18 min Fiddler 12
who's everyone voting for judge exe ? 20 min funny 34
My wife wont let me on her Facebook or Email (Jul '11) 25 min Dave 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Southern Jeebus 2 172,973
Do you think politicians should use the schools... 1 hr Corruption 2
vote 4 the best 2 hr vote 4 Jesus 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Intrepid Surfer 1,735
Can AD Canady actually walk? 7 hr Fans 15

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages