First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dink

Mount Ida, AR

#1 Nov 11, 2012
When are we closing it down
Concernedparent

Mount Ida, AR

#2 Nov 11, 2012
I hope it not true what there saying about Knox Co.new shool board members not renewing the reciporcal agreement this would make it real hard on us.
parenttoo

Mount Ida, AR

#3 Nov 12, 2012
I heard over the weekend that come july when the middle school priniple takes Huelet job they were coming after us.
For Real

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
You can thank the "absentee" voters for this. It was such a joke, pills for votes to get the 3 Board Members out this year.
hey

Barbourville, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
parenttoo wrote:
I heard over the weekend that come july when the middle school priniple takes Huelet job they were coming after us.
What are you talking about coming after you?Is it about the kids that live in county district going to Barbourville school?They allow a certain number of students to go as long as they keep their grades up and dont miss too many days.
Parent

Barbourville, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Barbourville Elementary test scores were lower than all county schools but Flat Lick and Lynn Camp!
parenttoo

Mount Ida, AR

#7 Nov 12, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about coming after you?Is it about the kids that live in county district going to Barbourville school?They allow a certain number of students to go as long as they keep their grades up and dont miss too many days.
There not going to let any kids attend, just the kids that are presently enrolled and there sibling,everybody else must pay tuition.Just like Corbin.And there not coming after me there coming after all of us.Because if we quit getting county kids like mine city kids like yours will not have a school to attend.
Wondering

Barbourville, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
They have to take the kids in the district but are they doing the same for the county schools as well.
stupid

Manchester, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
what the heck are you all talking about? obviously something and everything you know nothing about. county and city have nothing to do with each other. ITS CALLED INDEPENDENT
Wondering

Barbourville, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Well excuse me I went to Barbourville
parenttoo

Mount Ida, AR

#11 Nov 12, 2012
What were talking about DUMBASS is if we can't get county kids we will probably not have enough kids to have a INDEPENDENT DUMBASS
Barbourville parent

Manchester, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
I think that winter festival they have at the city school is a joke, the same kids keep getting picked over and over as king and queen but yet they want other parents to sell the cookie dough to help them out and make donations to there little baskets that are auctioned off shame on these teachers for picking the same students come on
barbourville parent 2

Barbourville, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Barbourville parent wrote:
I think that winter festival they have at the city school is a joke, the same kids keep getting picked over and over as king and queen but yet they want other parents to sell the cookie dough to help them out and make donations to there little baskets that are auctioned off shame on these teachers for picking the same students come on

I'm pretty sure the winner is decided by who collected the most money!! Sadly enough it's decided by money but its not the teachers who decide the king & queen. Plus students are the ones who nominate & decide which kids run for king & queen in each class.
parenttoo

Mount Ida, AR

#14 Nov 13, 2012
There trying to shut us down and your worried about the Winter Festival? what is wrong with you people.
wakeup

Somerset, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
barbourville parent 2 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure the winner is decided by who collected the most money!! Sadly enough it's decided by money but its not the teachers who decide the king & queen. Plus students are the ones who nominate & decide which kids run for king & queen in each class.
The winners are decided by money and the kids are supposed to pick the king and queen of every class but the teachers always pick the ones they want and that have the money to put into the program so that they are not embarrassed. Its very sad.
Wondering

Barbourville, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2012
parenttoo wrote:
There trying to shut us down and your worried about the Winter Festival? what is wrong with you people.
i hope they do shut it down
trojan

Williamsburg, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2012
send them to lay
LOLZ

London, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2012
1. They NEED to fire Huelet.

2. They NEED to let kids go to Corbin that want to. NO ONE should be forced to send thier kids to a failing school just so assholes can give people polictal jobs.

3.The Need to fire non qualified teachers.

4 They need to hire teachers not from around here. Hence teachers "let though" the local enabling education system.
Reality check

Henderson, KY

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Guess what, you are bailing out he titanic. Lol The whole county is going to hell in a hand basket. The kids aren't being properly educated in either school system. The chances of our children growing up to be successful pales in comparison to their odds of being drug addicts. There are no opportunities for them unless they are from a very select few families and even they will be surrounded by temptation to become drug addicts! If you are worried about your kids then you better grab a life boat and start paddling as far from this disaster as possible:)
LOLZ

London, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Reality check wrote:
Guess what, you are bailing out he titanic. Lol The whole county is going to hell in a hand basket. The kids aren't being properly educated in either school system. The chances of our children growing up to be successful pales in comparison to their odds of being drug addicts. There are no opportunities for them unless they are from a very select few families and even they will be surrounded by temptation to become drug addicts! If you are worried about your kids then you better grab a life boat and start paddling as far from this disaster as possible:)
Corbin is a top state school. 20 minutes away from knox central. Way less from it is lyn Camp. When you hire teachers that are not even teachers what do you exspect. And the ones that are got a free diploma from a knox high schools then went through the local retard college system then let by and cheated their way though.

These people are dumb plain in simple. For example they think Frank is a technical expert and he knows about as much about computers and the average 14 year old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 18 min Great 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Yes and Amen 133,424
Brett 2 hr gator 51
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 3 hr gator 6
girl died 12 hr Say Cheeze 5
Looking for Wendy Walker high school friend 13 hr High school friend 1
What do u think about Amanda Shaffer? (Feb '10) 15 hr Jen 17
Romeo's Italian Resturant 15 hr City worker 12
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 29 marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition