use to know her

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

USE TO YOU COULD BELIEVE HER BUT SINCE SHES ON THE NEEDLE YOU CANT BELIEVE NOTHING SHE SAYS SHE GETS SO HIGH SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT WORLD SHES IN SHE LIES TO HER MAN ALL THE TIME I DONT KNOW WHY HE WOULD PUT UP WITH HER SHIT I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT HAS ANY DEALINGS WITH HER BE CAREFUL CAUSE YOU CANNOT BELIEVE ANYTHING SHE SAYS SHE THINKS SHES A BEAUTY QUEEN AND IS GODS GIFT TO MEN EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW SHE GETS HER DOPE JUST BE CAREFUL IS ALL IM SAYIN

“Remember the Fifth of November”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

use to know her wrote:
USE TO YOU COULD BELIEVE HER BUT SINCE SHES ON THE NEEDLE YOU CANT BELIEVE NOTHING SHE SAYS SHE GETS SO HIGH SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT WORLD SHES IN SHE LIES TO HER MAN ALL THE TIME I DONT KNOW WHY HE WOULD PUT UP WITH HER SHIT I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT HAS ANY DEALINGS WITH HER BE CAREFUL CAUSE YOU CANNOT BELIEVE ANYTHING SHE SAYS SHE THINKS SHES A BEAUTY QUEEN AND IS GODS GIFT TO MEN EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW SHE GETS HER DOPE JUST BE CAREFUL IS ALL IM SAYIN
First of all, there is no need to get all shouty and use caps like that all up in here. Second of all, that is one giant run-on sentence. I can't understand anything you just said, because I have no idea where to make pauses for periods or commas. Thirdly, why in creation do you just want to get on here and bash someone? This is the hallmark of a true, pathetic low-life.
stupid

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

use to know her wrote:
all that writeing an no one has a clue who your talking about...not even you.lol.
larryc

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

who the hell are you talking about?
use to know her

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

never mind then if u bunch of retards cant understand english dumbass
i was talking about amanda reeves
Karen

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

i know amanda reeves well and you are right since she got on the needle she has changed man. i wont even go around her. shes a big drama queen and has to be the center of attention. if i was chris i would have left her ass a long time ago
Well well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Karen wrote:
i know amanda reeves well and you are right since she got on the needle she has changed man. i wont even go around her. shes a big drama queen and has to be the center of attention. if i was chris i would have left her ass a long time ago
I see you're at it again, Karen.
omg

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

who

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,733
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 31 min Flint hill bandit 1,017
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 1 hr lucky guess 4
Melissa Collett (May '12) 3 hr Lol at that face 72
Anthony Smith 4 hr Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 5 hr guss 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr chinwendu1 128,869
Marlena cox 7 hr Old friend 34
Elmer at Creek mart 7 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 16 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••