Mr. Knox

Mckee, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2011
What happened to the original Owner to the Pawn shop across from Oasis Pizza? His first name is Mike.
Sue

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2011
[QUOTE who="Mr. Knox"]What happened to the original Owner to the Pawn shop across from Oasis Pizza? His first name is Mike.[/QUOTE]
He's living in florida the last time I heard. He was never the owner
Mr. Knox

Mckee, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2011
Yes he was the owner I used to talk to him all the time.
Sue

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2011
[QUOTE who="Mr. Knox"]Yes he was the owner I used to talk to him all the time.[/QUOTE]
No he was not the owner!
Mr. Knox

Mckee, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2011
Sue wrote:
[QUOTE who="Mr. Knox"]Yes he was the owner I used to talk to him all the time."

No he was not the owner!
Wow calm down it's not that big a deal.
wow really

Barbourville, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2011
anyone can tell you anything and it dont mean its true I knew Mike yes he once owned it years ago but I think he is in FL,? but as we all know you cant beleave nothing you hear and half you see and the things these people say about each other its just so bad if you cant say nothing good then dont say nothing at all , life is hard enough without all this bitterness going around like a sickness , have a heart be a friend neibhor etc
Mr. Knox

Mckee, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2011
wow really wrote:
anyone can tell you anything and it dont mean its true I knew Mike yes he once owned it years ago but I think he is in FL,? but as we all know you cant beleave nothing you hear and half you see and the things these people say about each other its just so bad if you cant say nothing good then dont say nothing at all , life is hard enough without all this bitterness going around like a sickness , have a heart be a friend neibhor etc
Yeah thank you! I knew that he owned it at one time. I used to do business with him all the time. I moved away and lost touch for awhile. I was just wondering why he sold it and left. The last I knew the place was doing great. I guess I ruffled somebody's feathers.
JUST SAYING

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2011
It don't take much to ruffles some people feathers they can be holy then they at times and turn on you like a mad dog.
Sue

Richmond, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2011
[QUOTE who="Mr. Knox"]<quoted text>
Yeah thank you! I knew that he owned it at one time. I used to do business with him all the time. I moved away and lost touch for awhile. I was just wondering why he sold it and left. The last I knew the place was doing great. I guess I ruffled somebody's feathers.[/QUOTE]
Mike was never the owner! Never!
Mr. Knox

Mckee, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2011
Sue wrote:
Yeah thank you! I knew that he owned it at one time. I used to do business with him all the time. I moved away and lost touch for awhile. I was just wondering why he sold it and left. The last I knew the place was doing great. I guess I ruffled somebody's feathers. "

Then who was!?
Mr. Knox

Mckee, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Sue wrote:
Yeah thank you! I knew that he owned it at one time. I used to do business with him all the time. I moved away and lost touch for awhile. I was just wondering why he sold it and left. The last I knew the place was doing great. I guess I ruffled somebody's feathers. "

What's your deal anyway?
Sue

Winchester, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2011
What's your deal anyway?[/QUOTE]
No Deal just know that Mike never owned it. He worked for John Slusher.
please

Barbourville, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2011
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
No Deal just know that Mike never owned it. He worked for John Slusher.
He and John were partners until Mike bought John's part of the shop. He was sole owner when the shop was sold to the current owner. Oc course, Mike may not want Kathy to know that!
Friend

Barbourville, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2011
Where is she (Kathy} now? Is she still around here or did she leave town too? Both of them were nice at the shop. I never knew what happened to either of them after the shop sold. Were they from B'ville?
Sue

Winchester, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2011
please wrote:
<quoted text>
He and John were partners until Mike bought John's part of the shop. He was sole owner when the shop was sold to the current owner. Oc course, Mike may not want Kathy to know that!
Mike never owned the pawn shop. He worked for John!
my my

Barbourville, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2011
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike never owned the pawn shop. He worked for John!
who cares lori?
Friend

Barbourville, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2011
Is Mike sick! I assume him @ Kathy are'nt together anymore. Did they both leave? Were they from Flordia?
get a grip!!!

Corbin, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2011
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>Mike never owned the pawn shop. He worked for John!
Get a grip "sue" who really cares.... Did u own the place???? Do u work in the records room??? How pray tell do u really know???

“NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN”

Since: Dec 10

Barbourville, Ky

#19 Sep 21, 2011
John ever sell any motorcycles?
i know

London, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2011
i know somene that has one for sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets go to florida 45 min isolated incident 186
The Oven Mitt 1 hr Top notch 25
Who all got shot in Knox County today? 1 hr deez 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Katy 141,459
Tina and Luke 6 hr crazy 3
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 7 hr Quantummist 43
Best place to get your car fixed? 9 hr Brady 17
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE