Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2013
Friend Stolen From

Barbourville, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2013
I could not believe that a friend of mine that Joseph Brown would steal like he has. He is suppose to be working for the Rev David Millet as a counselor for the church program. Yet he is a thief. Do we need people like this representing Union Collage for any program?
Fresh Meat

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2013
Is that the same Brown guy that had a homosexual affair with Alozo Smith just this past spring? I am sure that is the right name if this Brown guy is from Rockholdm KY. Alonzo said he was a christian counselor at Union and dumped him for some fresh meat. All the young boys that this counselor has to chose from while hiding behind his bible. Alonzo says he has pictures if needed posted. Even heard he had an affair with a Travis Garland.
Recent Grad

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Where did you hear this at?I know Joe.I don't really like him,so I'm not sticking up for him.But if you're going to accuse someone of being a thief,it would be nice to see some proof.
saw

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2013
saw it all over the selling sites on facebook. He ripped off several people and lied to them. I saw at least 3 saying that he was a thief. Don't know where friend stolen from heard it. No dogs in this fight but this guy don't seem to have a good testimony at all.
nosey

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Wonder what he took from Alonzo? LOL
hearsay

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2013
I would be very careful at Union letting any of the young christian men be counseled by this guy. Wonder if the Dean would be interested in all this? Does he read Topics. lol
goofy

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jul 29, 2013
quit talking to yourself
Bears

Barbourville, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2013
saw wrote:
saw it all over the selling sites on facebook. He ripped off several people and lied to them. I saw at least 3 saying that he was a thief. Don't know where friend stolen from heard it. No dogs in this fight but this guy don't seem to have a good testimony at all.
Bumping since I saw the same thing. He probably is bribing the church with his stolen goods to keep his position.
goofy

Barbourville, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2013
From what I understand he got the position because of who is dad is in the Church of God. " Ricky Brown". You ask me Joseph needs to get to an alter and get saved then be a counselor to these young men. Also here you have a grown man that plays with Pokemon and other grown men. Wonder if they role play. One can be Ash and the other one the other character.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Billy 2,207
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Obama Zombies 151,577
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr enough is enough 18
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 3,503
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr BRAIN STORM 130,638
drive thru beauty 2 hr eye at u 6
City councilman raising property Tax Next 2 hr pencil whipped 14
It must suck to be you 4 hr Sister Mary 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search