Comments
21 - 40 of 64 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2013
Well

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 13, 2013
 
Kat fan wrote:
<quoted text>amazing at what? Excuses excuses! You can't see the Forrest for the trees! And you say you are a Kentucky fan, it's fans like you that keep the tradition of stupid Kentucky fans going! What coach doesn't lose it's best players each year? You do realize that some college players graduate, right? There isn't a pro on this years team, you do realize that too? He has had this team since late summer, do they look good to you? Probably, so let me sell you some ocean front property in Kentucky. Do you think for one minute the elite8, which we lost in so what does that mean, the FF or championship was because of this nitwit leading our team? Cal is an idiot! Have you ever been to a real game in rupp? Sat close enough to the bench to hear him holler instructions? He babbles, yells and cheers like some drunken dude in a bar! He doesn't know what to do, ever! I mean was he the first person to think of "Dribble then drive" really? We haven't seen it since he coached Derrick rose or John wall!
Pitino didn't lose his best players, Billy Donavon didn't lose his best either.(just to name a few) How many coaches lost ALL 5 starters to the NBA last year? Hell, when has that ever happened? You can't put a bunch of young guys together and expect them to play well without a great coach. UK has went to at least the elite 8 since Cal started coaching. Like I said before, his record speaks for itself. Cal is a hell of a lot better than they had before. Billy G couldn't even get UK to the tournament let a lone a CHAMPIONSHIP! How many teams have won championships that you coached? You're no UK fan. With "fans" like you who needs haters?
Well

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 13, 2013
 
Kat fan wrote:
<quoted text>your last paragraph takes the cake! You say all these things that the players can't do when cal prepared them, then you use the Nerlens injury as an excuse! Wow! There is a reason that all other fans of college basketball laugh at our fan base, and you are a pretty good example! Cal cannot coach, plain and simple! He is a moocher, and a great pied piper as he lures recruits to come here! He doesn't get them ready at all for the pro game! He sucked there too you know! The players make him more than he makes them, facts r tough I know! You like Louisville don't you?
Facts are Cal has had more players drafted in the past 3 years than any other coach! Facts are tough for haters..
cheater

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 13, 2013
 
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are Cal has had more players drafted in the past 3 years than any other coach! Facts are tough for haters..
i am sure he has cause the boosters and cal's crooked friends buy the best every year.except this years team some ppl are not for sale.

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You people are too fond of your Wildcat's.
cats cats cats

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Do u fu@kers not remember the years with tubby or billy g..come on national champs..
Lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 13, 2013
 
cheater wrote:
<quoted text>he reloads every year cause he is buying the best.it all about money and perks with most of these kids and if anyone dont think it's true then they are kidding themselves it is happening at all the top colleges in football and basketball and somebody is gonna get caught.
Show me one ounce of proof, besides what your Uncle Elmer told you what he heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend, that is a janitor at Rupp.
Kat fan

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 14, 2013
 
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitino didn't lose his best players, Billy Donavon didn't lose his best either.(just to name a few) How many coaches lost ALL 5 starters to the NBA last year? Hell, when has that ever happened? You can't put a bunch of young guys together and expect them to play well without a great coach. UK has went to at least the elite 8 since Cal started coaching. Like I said before, his record speaks for itself. Cal is a hell of a lot better than they had before. Billy G couldn't even get UK to the tournament let a lone a CHAMPIONSHIP! How many teams have won championships that you coached? You're no UK fan. With "fans" like you who needs haters?
if cal could coach, why does his kids leave after one year? Do you think that he can coach em up in one year what takes four years at North Carolina or Indiana? The kids don't think he can coach, they believe that he is the gate keeper to the NBA and that's all. Hell they barely participate in school while here. Eventually these one and done kids are going to stop gathering here and he will have to get kids that plan on staying and you will see what I see now! He doesn't know basketball strategy in the slightest, and he proves it every game! You don't watch the game, you just cheer along waiting for the highlights.
Kat fan

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 14, 2013
 
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are Cal has had more players drafted in the past 3 years than any other coach! Facts are tough for haters..
believe me when I say, I'm the farthest thing from a hater! Blue nation member all the way! This is the kind of post that exemplifies the image that Cat fans receive across the land. This is how we defend our coach or team when it is struggling? Typical, just typical! Coach Cal could have this team 5 years, and it would never get better, he sucks as a coach, that's a fact and we will all see when his well runs dry, and it will. Look at his job in UMass, NBA, and Memphis. We are screwed, wait and see!
cheater

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 14, 2013
 
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one ounce of proof, besides what your Uncle Elmer told you what he heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend, that is a janitor at Rupp.
doesn't matter what i say.it will matter when someone who got paid off talks then uk's in trouble.
cheater

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 14, 2013
 
cats cats cats wrote:
Do u fu@kers not remember the years with tubby or billy g..come on national champs..
yeah i remember billy g.he couldn't get a top player to save his life .that uk name and history didn't help him a bit .bam! in comes cal with his crooked connections and now top class every year.think about it

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

cats cats cats wrote:
Do u fu@kers not remember the years with tubby or billy g..come on national champs..
Cal isn't doing much better.
cats cats cats

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 14, 2013
 
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Cal isn't doing much better.
So a national championship isnt any better.Wake up,put ur xbox controller down. Tubby won with ricks players, he or billy didnt do sh!t.
cats cats cats

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 14, 2013
 
cheater wrote:
<quoted text> yeah i remember billy g.he couldn't get a top player to save his life .that uk name and history didn't help him a bit .bam! in comes cal with his crooked connections and now top class every year.think about it
He couldnt get anyone because he was a sorry a&& drunk.

“Dark Side of the Moon”

Since: Feb 13

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 14, 2013
 
cats cats cats wrote:
<quoted text>So a national championship isnt any better.Wake up,put ur xbox controller down. Tubby won with ricks players, he or billy didnt do sh!t.
Tubby had a national championship too.
cheater

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 14, 2013
 
cats cats cats wrote:
<quoted text>He couldnt get anyone because he was a sorry a&& drunk.
he was a drunk so was eddie sutton.that's not the reason he didn't get those players.guess the boosters didn't like him so they didn't help him.besides the boosters cal has his rapper buddies and worldwide west.i don't care who thinks it isn't true.it is in all the top programs not just uk.
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 14, 2013
 
Kat fan wrote:
Been a UK fan all my life, and this guy sucks! All the talent in the world couldn't save him, although it did win him one title.
He has no idea on how to coach players or figure out a plan to beat the other team.
Florida beat the crap out of us last night.
We were not prepared going in to the game, and when it started he couldn't think of anything to keep it close!
This team hasn't gotten any better all season. They haven't beaten a good team yet, and probably won't. Here is a prediction, Nerlens injury will be his scape goat, and excuses at the end of the year will fly. No player has gotten better all year, the play still sucks, and now we are in serious jeopardy of not making the ncaa's. great job cal, I'm really beginning to believe you suck and are only as good as the players make you.
I bet you wasn't saying that last year when the team won the national title. this years team just sucks. the coach can't play the game for them.
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 14, 2013
 
Belshazzar wrote:
<quoted text>Tubby had a national championship too.
yes but he had the team rick had that won the title in 96 and almost in 97. this years team is a rebuild all the good players went pro.
cats cats cats

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 14, 2013
 
cheater wrote:
<quoted text>he was a drunk so was eddie sutton.that's not the reason he didn't get those players.guess the boosters didn't like him so they didn't help him.besides the boosters cal has his rapper buddies and worldwide west.i don't care who thinks it isn't true.it is in all the top programs not just uk.
You must be a vols fan..

“Dark Side of the Moon”

Since: Feb 13

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 15, 2013
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>yes but he had the team rick had that won the title in 96 and almost in 97. this years team is a rebuild all the good players went pro.
Yes, with Rick's player's was always everyone's reasoning, Mike....lol...I guess it's true though..
crazy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 15, 2013
 
cats cats cats wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a vols fan..
does it really matter who i am a fan of cheating to get the top players goes on at all the top schools wheter the fans thinks it's true or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min DITCH MITCH 147,079
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min justice_- 129,005
dizzyone1313 1 hr I konw 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr yxv 1,020
Please Ladies answer this question for me 1 hr my real name 5
New club in Barbourville? 1 hr my real name 12
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr Jason 3
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 2 hr blind one 10
john sowders 3 hr truth be told 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••