rebecca davis

London, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2013
If any body can help out a lil, cause I've been seeing also been having sex with rebecca Davis from bville and she tells me she's starting to care bout me...if anyone kno's her and can give me some info on what kinda girl she is? She's also told me that she wants to move in together ???????
Homer Sexual

Barbourville, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
she said some penil dick would be tryin to start crap on her
haaaaaa

Marcus Hook, PA

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Thats the way it always goes. Little dick little boys....
goferit

London, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2013
rebecca davis wrote:
If any body can help out a lil, cause I've been seeing also been having sex with rebecca Davis from bville and she tells me she's starting to care bout me...if anyone kno's her and can give me some info on what kinda girl she is? She's also told me that she wants to move in together ???????
dont know becky but if you are hard up enough to resort to this type of dear topix advice....u better grab anything u can get, shes the one who better haul azz away from u. she has to be less than smart to even consider moving in......using your thread as a measuring stick of what she would be moving in with.
rebecca davis

London, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2013
She told me everything dude an said call her at her moms so dude go get ya a dick stretcher or let a bunch of bees sting ur lil thing then u mite be able to hit bottom, cause I sure can rub the hell outta that cervix so cry bout it I kno more than u think I kno bruh she told me did u see the pics on her phone jus look I sent her pics cause she didn't believe that it was prudy dam big so she had to find out for her self hell don't knock on the girl for trying to get pleased cause u sure can't oh I gotta good job to make prudy good money
well

London, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2013
rebecca davis wrote:
She told me everything dude an said call her at her moms so dude go get ya a dick stretcher or let a bunch of bees sting ur lil thing then u mite be able to hit bottom, cause I sure can rub the hell outta that cervix so cry bout it I kno more than u think I kno bruh she told me did u see the pics on her phone jus look I sent her pics cause she didn't believe that it was prudy dam big so she had to find out for her self hell don't knock on the girl for trying to get pleased cause u sure can't oh I gotta good job to make prudy good money
I don't know any of these people, but I know two things. One - the author of this post is a complete moron, as the post is evidence. Two - the girl in question would be better off staying away from said moron.
Dawson

Barbourville, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any of these people, but I know two things. One - the author of this post is a complete moron, as the post is evidence. Two - the girl in question would be better off staying away from said moron.
I second that! That post is just oozing stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anything would help! 23 min Please Help 1
Dennis mills aka little bill 1 hr Old friends 1
ralph smith 2 hr info 2
Teachers Pink Slipped 2 hr Seeing Double 4
Kim bingham 2 hr info 1
howell (Jun '10) 3 hr Shame on you 12
Heather C 3 hr letitgo 6
the Creekmart 3 hr nono 12
Knox County Sheriff speeding 7 hr True Anon 11
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]