Grow Up

Somerset, KY

#1 May 17, 2012
Since we are going all out public. I do believe you asked for so n so to be removed! Ask and you shall receive in that department. Maybe if you believed in God as much as you do your Children then your aches and pains would go away also. Never seen such a grown woman act like such a Child. Grow up and get over yourself no one else has a problem doing so.
Central Elem

London, KY

#2 May 17, 2012
Grow Up wrote:
Since we are going all out public. I do believe you asked for so n so to be removed! Ask and you shall receive in that department. Maybe if you believed in God as much as you do your Children then your aches and pains would go away also. Never seen such a grown woman act like such a Child. Grow up and get over yourself no one else has a problem doing so.
say it my face
Grow Up

Somerset, KY

#3 May 17, 2012
say it my?? Goodness!! I think it is to your face since you seem to be looking right at it. Take your own advice by trying to do the same. I seem to recall over 20 comments then you decided that wasnt enough so you came back with another round. What happened to "turn the other cheek"? Oh well, seems like some arent as close as they want others to believe.
a loved one

London, KY

#4 May 18, 2012
To the white sheep of the family your not as white as you like to pretend to be.keep it up and the world will know.You all need to leave Kay alone!!!If more is posted about her then more will be posted about you.Who is the coward and the child on here? At least she didnt put it under a fake name on a gossip web site.
jealouspeople

Bolivar, MO

#5 May 18, 2012
a loved one wrote:
To the white sheep of the family your not as white as you like to pretend to be.keep it up and the world will know.You all need to leave Kay alone!!!If more is posted about her then more will be posted about you.Who is the coward and the child on here? At least she didnt put it under a fake name on a gossip web site.
i have never heard stuff for grown people to jump on a woman who goes to church,helps her kids and is sick, in body,,not her mind like some of the trash sickos who is talking about her,and like the other person said a lot can sure air when people don't want their names exposed for other reasons.We have a forgiving god, who will and does forgive his children, christianity should never be thrown in to make you look good ,and you know who you are and glass houses break easily
Neighbor

Winchester, KY

#7 May 18, 2012
Well her daughters should not have stolen the money! Kay got mad and started it. It's def. not Kay's fault but her girls are adults now she should let them handle their own drama. It makes me mad that everybody is taking up for Kay and her girls when they are in the wrong. When the first post was posted on Facebook no names where mentioned, however knowing Kay's daughters it was obvious who stole the money from Jessica. I'm not in the family just a person who has been reading all the drama on Facebook. I can't believe how Kay is acting. I expect it from kaylee and sallie but not Kay. Quit creating more conflict and let it go....
manny

United States

#8 May 18, 2012
jealouspeople wrote:
<quoted text>i have never heard stuff for grown people to jump on a woman who goes to church,helps her kids and is sick, in body,,not her mind like some of the trash sickos who is talking about her,and like the other person said a lot can sure air when people don't want their names exposed for other reasons.We have a forgiving god, who will and does forgive his children, christianity should never be thrown in to make you look good ,and you know who you are and glass houses break easily
nothing is wrong with Kay accept that her girls have drive her crazy!!
Grow Up

Somerset, KY

#9 May 18, 2012
Neighbor my ass!! Quit lying and fess up that you indeed are a Family Member and a cowardly one at that since YOU LIKE TO PRETEND trying to throw the blame off on an INNOCENT PERSON CAUSE YOU AINT GOT THE BALLS EITHER. The biggest issue here is the hypocritical aspect of it all. YOU CANNOT RUN TO CHURCH EVERYTIME THE DOORS ARE OPEN AND NOT SPEAK TO OR HAVE A FEUD GOING ON WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS OR ENEMIES AND EXPECT TO GET TO HEAVEN!! Best thing for you to do is throw your money in a jar so u can spend it for gas money when YOU DO DECIDE TO ENTER THE CHURCH HOUSE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS!!! Now as YOUR PASTOR MIGHT ASK, "if YOU DIED right now WHERE WOULD YOUR SOUL GO"?? Thats what you need to think about along with what kind of INFLUENCE ARE YOU SETTING FOR THE YOUNG ONES & THE OTHERS AROUND YOU??
Neighbor wrote:
Well her daughters should not have stolen the money! Kay got mad and started it. It's def. not Kay's fault but her girls are adults now she should let them handle their own drama. It makes me mad that everybody is taking up for Kay and her girls when they are in the wrong. When the first post was posted on Facebook no names where mentioned, however knowing Kay's daughters it was obvious who stole the money from Jessica. I'm not in the family just a person who has been reading all the drama on Facebook. I can't believe how Kay is acting. I expect it from kaylee and sallie but not Kay. Quit creating more conflict and let it go....
Grow Up

London, KY

#10 May 18, 2012
Lets note one thing too, when your child/ren steal from their own Mother and a person who raised them they sure dont care to steal from a Cousin or anyone else!?? Sick ?? SERIOUSLY, LMAO to the XXXTREME!!!!!!!!!!
Good time girls

London, KY

#11 May 18, 2012
Kay and her gang are pathetic. She thinks she has everyone fooled with her "Christianity" act but doesn't seem to realize that the only people that stick with her are like 3-4 family members and a few old friends not even her own husband and his family can stand that witch. She's a lazy bum wholl thinks she's won the lottery once her poor mommy and daddy leave this world. Which I hope is not anytime soon. They are good people. They just get taken advantage of. Her little high school posse need to quit acting so immature on Facebook. I'm not sure who started this forum, it's really untelling and I could careless but I get tired of reading nonsense from a bunch of idiots. you can't do anything to help your kids when you can't even help yourself. Just saying
Grow Up

London, KY

#12 May 18, 2012
Woahhh Nellie!! LMAO,i'd say WTG Good time girls! You hit all 4 nails on the head with that comment! It is a shame that she did marry into a good family but takes them for granted. I never did understand that one. I really think they see her true colors now tho. She put on a good act for a very longtime you have to give her an A+ for that one. Speaking of grading, can you believe her spelling and grammar? Not a good example for the children she taught in school. Shes just not a good example of anything at all for anyone for that matter. Its pretty bad for her Church Members to see and some even comment on. You would think some of them would call her on it. I am sorry but thats not very Christian-like if you ask me. Bad enough to act that way to begin with but to put it on the internet for the whole world to see. Thats a pitiful site. Guess this part is none of my business but you would think her husband would put her to bed on that one. I know if I had a spouse they would never act like that nor would I want mine to let me act that way. Its just wrong and embarrassing on everyone connected to her.
sorry

Sikeston, MO

#13 May 18, 2012
I think even at her job she was mean to people and said stuff to hurt them
Grow Up

London, KY

#14 May 18, 2012
True! Ahh shes probably just out of her XanaX, Pain Meds and Neurontin she'll be alright in a few days when she reloads! I'd say Roark will preach a few words come Sunday to like her out. He may already sent her a visit. Hes pretty tough from what I recall from back in the day. He preached a week revival at my Church years ago , you talk about raising the roof so the dust could flow out, he got it done.
sorry wrote:
I think even at her job she was mean to people and said stuff to hurt them
dallas eubank

Kittanning, PA

#17 May 19, 2012
Wondering

Madisonville, KY

#18 May 19, 2012
I'm lost who are these people your talking about Kay is a very common name and so is Jessica what happen? What's there last names? Someone posted from central elementary so do they work there?
Grow Up

London, KY

#19 May 19, 2012
No one works there anymore than the one who claims to work in the Medical Field. LMAO. Drugs and Patients dont mix! Anyway its just a little Family Feud going on coated with fake religion and topped with childish ignorance.
Wondering wrote:
I'm lost who are these people your talking about Kay is a very common name and so is Jessica what happen? What's there last names? Someone posted from central elementary so do they work there?
Local

London, KY

#20 May 19, 2012
Every one of you that get online to Whine and Bitch about each other instead of walking up to the other and stating your views are stupid and childish. Also none of you have the sense God gave a piss ant for going on a public forum that is read by people across the nation with this stupid crap. You people are why the rest of the world treat southerners like ignorant hillbillys.
Grow Up

London, KY

#21 May 19, 2012
No dear Local it is they who went viral with their feud acting like ignorant hillbillies. What about your view dear? Dont we have a right to ours just as you do yours? Facts are its also people like you that make the rest of us look bad by coming in all self righteous.
Far Away

Hodgenville, KY

#22 May 20, 2012
What you doin on here?? Can someone please define Hypocrite??
Local wrote:
Every one of you that get online to Whine and Bitch about each other instead of walking up to the other and stating your views are stupid and childish. Also none of you have the sense God gave a piss ant for going on a public forum that is read by people across the nation with this stupid crap. You people are why the rest of the world treat southerners like ignorant hillbillys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board meeting 18 min All is fair 5
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 23 min Lol 142
War hero 29 min Typer 2
What is wrong with Barbourville cable 2 hr Wondering 2
Board of Education theft 3 hr employee 9
Murder: Whats the motive and Connection (May '14) 3 hr Honest 61
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Chris 150,013

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages