First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2009
has anyone seen him lately? where is he and how is he doing?
heard

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jul 1, 2009
Last I heard he was living up there on the mountain with the Walton family. lol
looking

Somerset, KY

#3 Jul 1, 2009
yeah lol
just wondering

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jul 2, 2009
Who wants to know about JimBob?
looking

Somerset, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2009
i am just a old friend and would like to know how he is doing?
just wondering

Sheridan, AR

#6 Jul 2, 2009
well as far as I know he is ok, but he doesn't live around here anymore. I havent seen him in a long time. I dont know if he'll ever be back here.
just wondering

Sheridan, AR

#7 Jul 2, 2009
His last name is wyatt.
to the squade

Barbourville, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2010
you all look hard for a terd and you will smell like shit pigsssssss
why

El Paso, AR

#9 Mar 1, 2010
to the squade wrote:
you all look hard for a terd and you will smell like shit pigsssssss
you are worried about them talking about him or looking for him, but this forum has been in the past for months now so why bring it back up unless you are the one looking or just trying to get trouble started. leave people alone already. if everyone would mind there own buisness this place might be okay.
found

Manchester, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Is this one of the people who murdered Ryan? How old is he? I've never heard of him but anyone that murders another isn't someone I'd want to know
hey

Sheridan, AR

#11 Nov 12, 2012
found wrote:
Is this one of the people who murdered Ryan? How old is he? I've never heard of him but anyone that murders another isn't someone I'd want to know
Go to lex18.com it has their names and ages on there
wow

Barbourville, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
On Sunday, police in Knox County arrested three men and charged them with murdering a missing Knox County man.

Late Sunday night, authorities located the body of Jonathan "Ryan" Foley.

Foley was last seen Tuesday afternoon. He told his parents he was going to get gas and never returned. His pickup truck was located the next day in the parking lot of a Barbourville factory, covered in mud. Police say they found out through their investigation that Foley was killed the day he disappeared.

On Sunday, police arrested Chris Mills, 42; George Marcum, 52; and James Wyatt, 33 and charged them with murder.

Investigators say they located Foley's body after making the arrests.

According to police, the investigation remains open and other charges are expected.

is that John Christhopher Mills?
OhNo

London, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
just wondering wrote:
His last name is wyatt.
what`s jim bob`s mothers name

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#14 Nov 12, 2012
wow wrote:
On Sunday, police in Knox County arrested three men and charged them with murdering a missing Knox County man.
Late Sunday night, authorities located the body of Jonathan "Ryan" Foley.
Foley was last seen Tuesday afternoon. He told his parents he was going to get gas and never returned. His pickup truck was located the next day in the parking lot of a Barbourville factory, covered in mud. Police say they found out through their investigation that Foley was killed the day he disappeared.
On Sunday, police arrested Chris Mills, 42; George Marcum, 52; and James Wyatt, 33 and charged them with murder.
Investigators say they located Foley's body after making the arrests.
According to police, the investigation remains open and other charges are expected.
is that John Christhopher Mills?
Photo's of the 3 arrested....

http://www.lex18.com/news/body-of-missing-kno...
i no

Barbourville, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
just wondering wrote:
His last name is wyatt.
no his name is jim bob white it some one eals name jim bob watts

Since: Oct 12

Barbourville

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Jim Bob Wyatt is a really good friend of mine , and so is his woman . I Love them both dearly . I pray for the Foley Family , and I pray for the Wyatt family . No matter what someone does we should not have hatered in us for someone . I know it is hard for the Foley Family right now not to , But I feel sorry for Jim Bob . He is a really good person and just didn't want any trouble . He didnt want to get into trouble . Ither way , I pray for both families that The Lord intervenes in this and takes the hate out of the situation and the whole world . We are supposed to Love our brothers and sisters . If we hate and dwell then it takes our minds off of God and what we could be doing to help someone .
What

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Sweetooth wrote:
Jim Bob Wyatt is a really good friend of mine , and so is his woman . I Love them both dearly . I pray for the Foley Family , and I pray for the Wyatt family . No matter what someone does we should not have hatered in us for someone . I know it is hard for the Foley Family right now not to , But I feel sorry for Jim Bob . He is a really good person and just didn't want any trouble . He didnt want to get into trouble . Ither way , I pray for both families that The Lord intervenes in this and takes the hate out of the situation and the whole world . We are supposed to Love our brothers and sisters . If we hate and dwell then it takes our minds off of God and what we could be doing to help someone .
Are you freaking kidding me if you no Jim Bob then you no he is nothing but trouble he has been in and out of jail so much you wanna talk about a rat well there you go. He can go to jail and then boom his ass is out it doesnt matter what he has done he gets out. That tells me he is doing something beside spending his time in jail. He flat out was in on murdering that poor boy and he knows it. Did you see his sneaky ass on the news he was laying it all on the other guy. He will get his ass out of this one you just wait and see if the courts had any sence they will put him away for good he doesnt deserve to live in this society hell he doesnt even deserve to live. What these 3 so called men done is sick and they all 3 need the death penalty. Oh feel sorry for Jimbob what about the mother that lost her baby and has to live with the heart ache for the rest of her life it is so sad that this family will never see him again or say I love you oh yeah keep these 3 in jail so they can have visiters and laugh and free room and board oh hell yeah thats what should happen so our taxes can go up. I say get rid of the trash and save money and give them what they gave that poor boy. You ppl are so sick feel sorry for someone that was in on a killing get real do you have no brains.

Since: Oct 12

Barbourville

#19 Nov 15, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Are you freaking kidding me if you no Jim Bob then you no he is nothing but trouble he has been in and out of jail so much you wanna talk about a rat well there you go. He can go to jail and then boom his ass is out it doesnt matter what he has done he gets out. That tells me he is doing something beside spending his time in jail. He flat out was in on murdering that poor boy and he knows it. Did you see his sneaky ass on the news he was laying it all on the other guy. He will get his ass out of this one you just wait and see if the courts had any sence they will put him away for good he doesnt deserve to live in this society hell he doesnt even deserve to live. What these 3 so called men done is sick and they all 3 need the death penalty. Oh feel sorry for Jimbob what about the mother that lost her baby and has to live with the heart ache for the rest of her life it is so sad that this family will never see him again or say I love you oh yeah keep these 3 in jail so they can have visiters and laugh and free room and board oh hell yeah thats what should happen so our taxes can go up. I say get rid of the trash and save money and give them what they gave that poor boy. You ppl are so sick feel sorry for someone that was in on a killing get real do you have no brains.
Your rambling left me no choice but to not finish reading your post ... as far as him being in and out of jail , so have I and so has a lot of other people . We are not perfect . You my friend have loose lips and I have no disposition but to not carry on this conversation with you . Silly ... HUH ...
king

United States

#20 Mar 25, 2013
I heard he was released from jail. He is not in lcdc. Does anyone know where he may be now.
Well Well

Manchester, KY

#21 Mar 26, 2013
king wrote:
I heard he was released from jail. He is not in lcdc. Does anyone know where he may be now.
Clay County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min NTRPRNR1 153,482
new hunting and fishing store 10 min john 5
opening in November 11 min john 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Kentucky 4,896
knox board of ed raising taxes 19 min sick of taxes 83
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 50 min BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Serious 26,275
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr Praying for everyone 20
A Rat In Knox County 3 hr Genius 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••