james blakely will rob you!!
Brown

United States

#41 Jul 22, 2013
family wrote:
James and Anna Faye had two boys and two girls. Timmy and Dustin and Jennifer and I don't know the oldest girls name. Then he got with Cindy. When she got killed he raised her kids, including Holly. Now that Holly cant stay out of jail he is raising Hollys kids.
yep by droping them off on anyone who would take care of them only reason they got Hollys kid is to spice Holly and the babys daddy also Ive seen Becky go around back with some old man and stay along time and James never said a word guess everbody got to make money some how
exson

United States

#42 Jul 22, 2013
well i hope i live longer than him just so i can piss on hes dead body
knowswell

United States

#43 Jul 22, 2013
family wrote:
James and Anna Faye had two boys and two girls. Timmy and Dustin and Jennifer and I don't know the oldest girls name. Then he got with Cindy. When she got killed he raised her kids, including Holly. Now that Holly cant stay out of jail he is raising Hollys kids.
did you know hes has a baby raper living in the home with him? reckon that child has ever been checked to see if someone has done anything to that child? i bet if they did they would lose that child i over hear daivd talking about that babys female parts sick sick ppl
gator

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Jul 22, 2013
Someone tried to rob me one time. It didn't turn out so well for him. I roughed him up, took his money and made an extra truck payment
Rbomb

Chicago, IL

#45 Jul 22, 2013
Where and what is this place of business that he has? I want to make sure I never go there for a car repair!
knowswell

United States

#46 Jul 22, 2013
blakely garage but i call it blakelys garbage dump that what it looks like a dump not junk yard a trash fill with a few cars that he more than likely took for storage fee
knowswell

United States

#47 Jul 22, 2013
Brown wrote:
<quoted text>yep by droping them off on anyone who would take care of them only reason they got Hollys kid is to spice Holly and the babys daddy also Ive seen Becky go around back with some old man and stay along time and James never said a word guess everbody got to make money some how
of corse who wants to take care of kids when you lay drunk all time
AGREED

United States

#48 Jul 24, 2013
Brown wrote:
<quoted text>you must not know James good how odd is it that he was stuck in a dicht when cindy got killed or was in jail for rape when his house brunt how come fire seems to follow him. what about his girlfriends step dad bruning him self up you know its odd how when something bad happens around James its alway got something to do with fire dont that seem fishy to anyone else or is it just me. In my book he needs to rot behide bars.
if this is true i agree..
Nastyyyyyy

Middlesboro, KY

#49 Jul 24, 2013
Sum1 needs to call social services on this bunch!!!! I don't know the address but I know who they are!!!
knowswell

United States

#50 Jul 24, 2013
Nastyyyyyy wrote:
Sum1 needs to call social services on this bunch!!!! I don't know the address but I know who they are!!!
wrong bunch tater i think yall owe me some money speaking of welfar have yall receved my lawers letter yet?
grow up

Somerset, KY

#51 Jul 24, 2013
Lol at you ppl you all have nothing better and put someone else down to make yourself feel better hahahah if your going talk shit be man enough to talk it to their face instead of behind a computer screen lol you thak your bad lol you ppl are to funny
knowswell

United States

#52 Jul 24, 2013
grow up wrote:
Lol at you ppl you all have nothing better and put someone else down to make yourself feel better hahahah if your going talk shit be man enough to talk it to their face instead of behind a computer screen lol you thak your bad lol you ppl are to funny
be a man and fix my car and if you want me to shut up come make me its hard to tell someone something to there face when you pull in there drive way and they run from me and call the law bunch of deadbeats no lie yall will be getting a letter and not for a broking window i tryed to talk things over with you all but so ppl think they dont have to pay for there crimes and it will be in london
knowswell

United States

#53 Jul 24, 2013
i filled for workers comp i got hurt working for blakels garage but they dont have workers comp something fishy going on
grow up

Somerset, KY

#54 Jul 24, 2013
knowswell wrote:
<quoted text>be a man and fix my car and if you want me to shut up come make me its hard to tell someone something to there face when you pull in there drive way and they run from me and call the law bunch of deadbeats no lie yall will be getting a letter and not for a broking window i tryed to talk things over with you all but so ppl think they dont have to pay for there crimes and it will be in london
do you think this is but I just found it funny that everybody talks on a computer instead of in front of people face I don't know you and you don't know me so I should be getting s*** in the mail from you you got the wrong person
knowswell

United States

#55 Jul 24, 2013
grow up wrote:
btw i maybe 'talking s#!!' but there must be some truth to it or you would not be back talking and on here you can see what i say about you i dont talk behide your back like some ppl
knowswell

United States

#56 Jul 24, 2013
grow up wrote:
<quoted text> do you think this is but I just found it funny that everybody talks on a computer instead of in front of people face I don't know you and you don't know me so I should be getting s*** in the mail from you you got the wrong person
dont try to stand up for low lifes and that wont happen i wish they would talk to me face to face but there so ashamed they cant
grow up

Somerset, KY

#57 Jul 24, 2013
knowswell wrote:
<quoted text>btw i maybe 'talking s#!!' but there must be some truth to it or you would not be back talking and on here you can see what i say about you i dont talk behide your back like some ppl
I don't know you I was just making a comment about everything on here I don't know who you thak this is but my name is Brittney I have no clue who you are I'm pretty sure you don't know me and I haven't seen anything about me
knowswell

United States

#58 Jul 24, 2013
grow up wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know you I was just making a comment about everything on here I don't know who you thak this is but my name is Brittney I have no clue who you are I'm pretty sure you don't know me and I haven't seen anything about me
dont get in the middle of something you no nothing about and btw the things i said are very true dont kidd youself thinking otherwise
grow up

Somerset, KY

#59 Jul 24, 2013
knowswell wrote:
<quoted text>dont get in the middle of something you no nothing about and btw the things i said are very true dont kidd youself thinking otherwise
and who are you
knowswell

United States

#60 Jul 24, 2013
grow up wrote:
<quoted text> and who are you
jon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Blah 166,345
Jason miller 28 min Jason miller 4
eye dr. corbin out of business ? 1 hr DR CORBIN QUIT 1
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 1 hr voter 81
Who have you heard is running for Judge Executuve 1 hr gee gee 9
Back and Forth 1 hr John 5
Jerry Wayne Garland property 1 hr boone 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance