Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Famliy wrote:
Dustin time you know. Anna Fay adopted you when you was born James never did like the ideal. Only cared for you cause he had to. I just figured you should know that.
Is Dustin James' youngest son? Is that the one they called tater when he was little?
family

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

IDK wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Dustin James' youngest son? Is that the one they called tater when he was little?
No If he was his son. He's the youngest son by Anna Faye James frist wife.
IDK

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

family wrote:
<quoted text>No If he was his son. He's the youngest son by Anna Faye James frist wife.
James had 2 boys by a woman named Cindy who died around 15 years ago (maybe longer). The oldest boys name is David but they call him little man, I don't know the younger ones real name. All I know is they called him tater when he was little.
family

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

IDK wrote:
<quoted text>
James had 2 boys by a woman named Cindy who died around 15 years ago (maybe longer). The oldest boys name is David but they call him little man, I don't know the younger ones real name. All I know is they called him tater when he was little.
Yes and 3 or 4 more kids that are older than them two that dont want nothing to do with the deadbeat. Well just jennifer dose because she cant see that he just uses her.
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Famliy wrote:
Dustin time you know. Anna Fay adopted you when you was born James never did like the ideal. Only cared for you cause he had to. I just figured you should know that.
i think he would like to know more about this why dont you go tell him more who do he come from?
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

family wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and 3 or 4 more kids that are older than them two that dont want nothing to do with the deadbeat. Well just jennifer dose because she cant see that he just uses her.
james is not there dad he was just a doner he never cared about any of hes kids only time is when he wants somethings from them
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

he also had holly (cindys girl) put in jail so he could rise her little girl and brain washed it to hate it real mom and dad just ask it what i thinks of its real mom or dad its 4 or 5 it will say all kinds of cures words children should not be rised to talk like that they had another little girl but thank god they could not get a check on it and they didnt want it and give it back
dontcare

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

they turned some guy in for moonshining and telling everone they done it like they done somethings big
Know

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

nice guy wrote:
he also had holly (cindys girl) put in jail so he could rise her little girl and brain washed it to hate it real mom and dad just ask it what i thinks of its real mom or dad its 4 or 5 it will say all kinds of cures words children should not be rised to talk like that they had another little girl but thank god they could not get a check on it and they didnt want it and give it back
. No they didnt give her back, i took her because they were only supposed to keep her for a little while, then i realized that they only wanted her for a living baby doll for the brat they have of hollys
AGREED

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

CROOK IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT
gator

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

I learned a long time ago to just make my truck payments and not worry about the rest, someone else will always do it
becko

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

nice guy wrote:
hear him and becky held someone down and so his son could hit him with a pipe insted of paying for damage they done to that persons car and tells different lies to cover there selfs
this is a lie for sure james is a good daddy it his son thats a bad person dustin got pain pills from the doctor when he stabed his self in the hand he knows his dads foot hurt him and if he cared for his daddy he would give him some pain pills now whos the bad person
Family

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

becko wrote:
<quoted text>this is a lie for sure james is a good daddy it his son thats a bad person dustin got pain pills from the doctor when he stabed his self in the hand he knows his dads foot hurt him and if he cared for his daddy he would give him some pain pills now whos the bad person
You need help. James is NOT his dad. Leave Dustin alone. He dont bother anyone, When he dose most of the time he's just looking for work.
hit

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

i ve hear he payed some guy to kill his wife a long time ago theres noway i would deal with him if he get mad at ya he'll have ya killed just like he had cindy killed!
AGREED

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

ooo lord god thats absurd..cindy was just at the wrong place at the wrong time! Your statement is ridiculous and very retarded..James is a crook but hire somebody to kill another is just unheard of.
family

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

James and Anna Faye had two boys and two girls. Timmy and Dustin and Jennifer and I don't know the oldest girls name. Then he got with Cindy. When she got killed he raised her kids, including Holly. Now that Holly cant stay out of jail he is raising Hollys kids.
hit

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

AGREED wrote:
ooo lord god thats absurd..cindy was just at the wrong place at the wrong time! Your statement is ridiculous and very retarded..James is a crook but hire somebody to kill another is just unheard of.
whatever you want to beleve i would not put nothing pass anyone hey didnt they track a cell phone that belonged to a missing guy close to james house hmmm thing is with james is he'll do anything to make a free doller even if he has to have to be put in jail so someone can set he's house on fire
family

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

bless there heart looks like some of there family would try to helpthem with there hording that place is very unhealthy and whatever sickness they get from that junk will spread to others nasty bunch they smell bad to but stupid ppl can't take the truth about them selfs so they act like hairbrains to get out of trouble jemes time is coming someone took some pictures of him he will have to explain soon i think theres a video too you just cant rob everone and get by with it if a man wont take a check in hes name somethings up
Brown

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Do not pay this guy up front! Your car will not get fixed, mine set up there for 6 months. when I went to get it back he didnt fix nothing I ask for my money back. He said no refunds and tryed to charge me 600 dollars to get my car back. plus the parts I bought was gone he said somebody got them. I will never go back fool me once sham on you fool me again sham on me Im not a fool. It take a fool to let somebody like that rob them more than onces.
Brown

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

AGREED wrote:
you must not know James good how odd is it that he was stuck in a dicht when cindy got killed or was in jail for rape when his house brunt how come fire seems to follow him. what about his girlfriends step dad bruning him self up you know its odd how when something bad happens around James its alway got something to do with fire dont that seem fishy to anyone else or is it just me. In my book he needs to rot behide bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 12 min Pos 56
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 21 min Citizen 19
who all had vinie mills out see here with lots ... 47 min rusty 3
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 1 hr true 10
The BIG Ticket Pickard Hall Collins Smith MAY 20 1 hr Outside All-Around Info 2
How much do coal miners make? (Jun '10) 1 hr Jace mehoff 68
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Mao-bama Zombies 139,203
wreck 4 hr news 4
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 7 hr lolz 50
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••