Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

i helped him work on some a while ago and had me to put stop leck in red lumana i think it was a mail car he chaged that person for putting a heater cole in and took the part the ppl bought back and got there money all james blakely is is a theaf if he cant find away to you he'll just let your car sit till he can find away to rob you plus he lit hes two boys hot rod the fire out of ppls car i geuss to tare something esle for to get payed to fix and when he he needs more parts to fix your car mostley caused by hot roding your car i wounder how he will explain why little man chashed someones car
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

he cant stand if someone a dollar not even hes kids jo hes oldest quit helping him now all him and hes skink is talk about him and hes wife all becky talks about is them having a glass dildo and ill bet anything becky 2 or 3 shes got one for sure a black one somebody walked in on her using it
jones

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

nice guy wrote:
he cant stand if someone a dollar not even hes kids jo hes oldest quit helping him now all him and hes skink is talk about him and hes wife all becky talks about is them having a glass dildo and ill bet anything becky 2 or 3 shes got one for sure a black one somebody walked in on her using it
they must not see what fools they look like talking about ppl they will put someone and do the samething
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

whoever judged theis commits must be one of his sucker that to dumb to hes robing them or becky or coray trying to hide the truth leave a bottle of pill in your car and let him work on it then see how many pills are gone
cheese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

So will a lot more people
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

hear him and becky held someone down and so his son could hit him with a pipe insted of paying for damage they done to that persons car and tells different lies to cover there selfs
Ripped Off Too

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

nice guy wrote:
whoever judged theis commits must be one of his sucker that to dumb to hes robing them or becky or coray trying to hide the truth leave a bottle of pill in your car and let him work on it then see how many pills are gone
You should use your head and not leave pills in your car where anyone could get to them. I think I have got ripped off there too do tell more about other vehicles.
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Ripped Off Too wrote:
<quoted text>
You should use your head and not leave pills in your car where anyone could get to them. I think I have got ripped off there too do tell more about other vehicles.
i dont take pills i saw him do it he put them in that office as long as you stand over him his a good a good guy but dont leave your car!!
Ripped Off Too

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

nice guy wrote:
<quoted text>i dont take pills i saw him do it he put them in that office as long as you stand over him his a good a good guy but dont leave your car!!
According to your other post he wasn't a good guy he was a thief you said so yourself. Your post states plainly that he will rob you. Either he is a good guy or a thief he can't be both. You must take some kind of pills you can't remember S--t.
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Ripped Off Too wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your other post he wasn't a good guy he was a thief you said so yourself. Your post states plainly that he will rob you. Either he is a good guy or a thief he can't be both. You must take some kind of pills you can't remember S--t.
i was saying dont leave your car with him he will rob it and i was saying he'll act like a good guy to your face ppl play soooo dumb
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Ripped Off Too wrote:
<quoted text>
just keep going there you'll get it
holler

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

how come james keeps that youngest son of his shelterd (the one who act like he may be a little funny ) they toke him out of school maybe james did something with him and he dont want him to tell i think there hideing something they act like weirdos
Well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

nice guy wrote:
i helped him work on some a while ago and had me to put stop leck in red lumana i think it was a mail car he chaged that person for putting a heater cole in and took the part the ppl bought back and got there money all james blakely is is a theaf if he cant find away to you he'll just let your car sit till he can find away to rob you plus he lit hes two boys hot rod the fire out of ppls car i geuss to tare something esle for to get payed to fix and when he he needs more parts to fix your car mostley caused by hot roding your car i wounder how he will explain why little man chashed someones car
Why didn't you tell the person that he didn't put the parts on the car? You are just as guilty for not saying something and allowing him to rip that person off.
haha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

The whole family is messed up look at Jennifer she has the whole family fooled thinking she is so smart when she is as stupid as they are.
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you tell the person that he didn't put the parts on the car? You are just as guilty for not saying something and allowing him to rip that person off.
idk whos car it was and also i didnt make no money for it i was just helping out i didnt know what was wrong with ppl car i just did what i thouth was helping you cant help anybody anymore retarded as ppl are they dont want to see the thurth about someone and if you tell the truth about someone everbody wants to call you a lier so go up there everone will call you a liyer
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

haha wrote:
The whole family is messed up look at Jennifer she has the whole family fooled thinking she is so smart when she is as stupid as they are.
you are right and if she thinks anyone can outdo her and make something of there self she trys to put a stop to them
hillbilly

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
how dumb the person trys to gives you a helpful tip and you try to make them out to be the bad guy i geuuss thats why thing go on like they do nobody beleves the truth if this guy made up a bunch of lies most of you would beleve them then wouldn't you?
knows

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

nice guy wrote:
hear him and becky held someone down and so his son could hit him with a pipe insted of paying for damage they done to that persons car and tells different lies to cover there selfs
Your wrong! It was cause the boy got a good job and James would lose a work hand. He wanted him to lose he's job. So later down the road when James gets in a bind he can call on him to work for a little of nothing, And tell him he"s lucky he gets anything. Some way to treat somebody. I've also seen James get mad at that boy cause he didn't want to work for him. If James wanted to help him why would he get mad cause the boy found a good job, And try to get him fried? cause he told James he would have finish the porject he started that James has done been payed to do
knows

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

holler wrote:
how come james keeps that youngest son of his shelterd (the one who act like he may be a little funny ) they toke him out of school maybe james did something with him and he dont want him to tell i think there hideing something they act like weirdos
More and more of that gose on these days looks like child welfare would check into that kind of thing more. I geuss they dont care. plus James is got that little girl too!
Famliy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Dustin time you know. Anna Fay adopted you when you was born James never did like the ideal. Only cared for you cause he had to. I just figured you should know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE