OMG

Barbourville, KY

#25 Feb 27, 2013
Karla wrote:
They might be ur friends but it still ant you..... But I ant going to set and talk shit on here he is in jail so let it be........
...agreed
lol

London, KY

#29 Mar 10, 2013
u all talk trash about greg but guess what he is outtttttttttt
joker

Williamsburg, KY

#31 Mar 10, 2013
lol wrote:
u all talk trash about greg but guess what he is outtttttttttt
Yea,he sure is.Funny thing ant it,I mean how he keeps theiving an going to jail,an they keep letting him out.Makes you wonder whats going on dosen'et it?
just me

Middlesboro, KY

#32 Mar 11, 2013
lol wrote:
u all talk trash about greg but guess what he is outtttttttttt
He might keep getting out of jail and doing the same thing each time but next time he might pick the wrong place to rob. He might want to think about what if he don't survive the next time. GOD gives us many chances to change our life but we all run out of chances after a while.
OMG

Barbourville, KY

#33 Mar 11, 2013
lol wrote:
u all talk trash about greg but guess what he is outtttttttttt
whos talking trash...hes a thief...video dont lie...and karma is a b1tch...
coalminer

Barbourville, KY

#35 Mar 11, 2013
why dont he take back the things he took mabe that will make things alittle better.
lol

Anonymous Proxy

#36 Mar 11, 2013
its hard to take something the law has but they got paid for so it ant no biggie
OMG

Barbourville, KY

#37 Mar 11, 2013
lol wrote:
its hard to take something the law has but they got paid for so it ant no biggie
who got paid for what?
how

Williamsburg, KY

#39 Mar 11, 2013
Just how do you go from getting out of prison to being arrested for drugs an stealing many many times an are still able to walk the streets? I bet i know what he's doing.lol.You greg fans better watch your backs.lol.
OMG

Barbourville, KY

#41 Mar 13, 2013
lol wrote:
its hard to take something the law has but they got paid for so it ant no biggie
dont know who lied to you but there hasnt been anything paid for just ask farmer
yep

Middlesboro, KY

#42 Mar 14, 2013
Yeah i was at court the day the things were paid for HE SIGNED HOS CAR OVER TO FARMER FOR THE STEALING IN ORDER TO GET OUT ! Im not at all taking up for him cause he really is a thief sn low life im just sayin yes he paid good for those items he stole for that pill head woman of his ! I cant recall her name but any time u see her she is talking to some body about getting high or drunk! Pitiful!
oh well

Williamsburg, KY

#43 Mar 14, 2013
yep wrote:
Yeah i was at court the day the things were paid for HE SIGNED HOS CAR OVER TO FARMER FOR THE STEALING IN ORDER TO GET OUT ! Im not at all taking up for him cause he really is a thief sn low life im just sayin yes he paid good for those items he stole for that pill head woman of his ! I cant recall her name but any time u see her she is talking to some body about getting high or drunk! Pitiful!
Is her name betsy?
mee

Brodhead, KY

#44 Mar 14, 2013
yep wrote:
Yeah i was at court the day the things were paid for HE SIGNED HOS CAR OVER TO FARMER FOR THE STEALING IN ORDER TO GET OUT ! Im not at all taking up for him cause he really is a thief sn low life im just sayin yes he paid good for those items he stole for that pill head woman of his ! I cant recall her name but any time u see her she is talking to some body about getting high or drunk! Pitiful!
you are stating the truth he had to give his car up but idont blame the farmer boy and u can only get by so long till you will eventually meet your maker.ask betsy how bill fuston died.and all thiefs need to think about this .you will get caught sooner or later if not by the cops then u know how else
yep

Middlesboro, KY

#45 Mar 14, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>you are stating the truth he had to give his car up but idont blame the farmer boy and u can only get by so long till you will eventually meet your maker.ask betsy how bill fuston died.and all thiefs need to think about this .you will get caught sooner or later if not by the cops then u know how else
I am pretty sure she has had several men die while being with her hasnt she? Idk but people would open there eyes you would think. Sad really
lol

Nancy, KY

#46 Mar 15, 2013
well all that maters is he paid for it but hell he will get him a car i think this needs to be droped ok its my family an i cant hepl what they do or dont do but ill stand by them throw helland bck so drop it k karla collins simpson
bullcrap

Williamsburg, KY

#48 Mar 15, 2013
lol wrote:
well all that maters is he paid for it but hell he will get him a car i think this needs to be droped ok its my family an i cant hepl what they do or dont do but ill stand by them throw helland bck so drop it k karla collins simpson
If he would leave people's stuff alone he would'nt be on here to start with,so why dont you tell him to DROP his theiving habbit an get a flipping job.
OMG

Barbourville, KY

#49 Mar 16, 2013
yep wrote:
Yeah i was at court the day the things were paid for HE SIGNED HOS CAR OVER TO FARMER FOR THE STEALING IN ORDER TO GET OUT ! Im not at all taking up for him cause he really is a thief sn low life im just sayin yes he paid good for those items he stole for that pill head woman of his ! I cant recall her name but any time u see her she is talking to some body about getting high or drunk! Pitiful!
thats where u are wrong..nothing was signed over because car had a bunch of liens on it..so maybe you should go to the source (farmer) and ask them...i personally know the farmers and yes that was supposed to be done, but guess what farmers are still out the money for their stock that was stolen..maybe u should know the facts on how the items were paid for.
osotrue

Barbourville, KY

#50 Mar 16, 2013
lol wrote:
well all that maters is he paid for it but hell he will get him a car i think this needs to be droped ok its my family an i cant hepl what they do or dont do but ill stand by them throw helland bck so drop it k karla collins simpson
items are not paid for..his car is still at the impound lot...and farmer still dont have nothing for the $1200.00 he stole..no one is blaming you karla..every family has a bad seed and what greg has done is no reflection on you or your family..its just the simple fact that the farmers were not paid and i dont know what hes telling people but nothing has been resolved.fact is no deal could be made because there was a bunch of liens on the car .
osotrue

Barbourville, KY

#51 Mar 16, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>you are stating the truth he had to give his car up but idont blame the farmer boy and u can only get by so long till you will eventually meet your maker.ask betsy how bill fuston died.and all thiefs need to think about this .you will get caught sooner or later if not by the cops then u know how else
if he had to sign his car over to farmer why is it still on the impound lot with 3200.00 worth of liens on it?
Karla collins simpson

Nancy, KY

#52 Mar 16, 2013
honey let me tell u some thing i could care less wht people blame on others all i know is what i was told ok an i cant help that he has lean on it but yeha ur right we all have good and bad in our family im sure u do to but thats life i guess and he can change just so some of u know that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Going to visit Stinking creek? 28 min Stinking Creek fan 2
Mini drug stores in this county 33 min Creolin 1
Hello Gray, Kentucky 1 hr Get some too 22
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 1 hr No doubt 65
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 1 hr Macy 25
Gary Perkins same old same old 2 hr Chris229 2
state police 4 hr Poor Girl 21
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 9 hr Concerened 14
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]