Seeking Legal Advice for medical abuse caused by Operation Unite.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
abc

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
For the past 10 years my health care has been ignored and many hardships has been put in my life because of the operation unite program,First off all at no time ever have I ever used , sold or been guilty of any crime related to drugs , But me being a ageing man never see fifty years old again, and had major health problems since I was 23 years old when Operation Unite went in to affect my abality to get proper health care was drastically compromised! andding insult to injery and un deserved guilt and defameing of persons and stress added to my life , 10 years or almost no medical care where before I could find a Dr and have a clear understanding and not fearful policeing from my Dr , this has caused me as a sick man stresses and loss of life quality that can not be given back to me , so I seek any informantions about how to bring to light the abusive ways that not criminals but sick people such as my self has been treated by operation Unites standards and pressures and terror it has caused the sick and ageing to feel with out thinking about sustaning quality care from Hospitals Doctors offices and have caused me to suffer and probley many others like me I have proof and if anyone can direct me to a lawyer I want to sue Operation Unite for its interfearance in my medical care and the mental anguish and damages it has caused me I want to sue them done any one know who to contact to start this case and take Operation uite to Court for what it has caused to happen to me a innocent sick man that has been neglected by this movement ?
abc

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
My desire is that in a court of law I will Prove my self innocent with medical records and times and locations and papers that will be presented to a Judge that will rule in my favor of the horrific tourments that has been applied to my life in additions to my already Pre Existing Conditions and then santions like medical withdraws that flung my life in to a substandard medical care, personal war against me and my health for NO reason what so ever...I want my day in court with Operation uite and it voices of reasons why I would suffer because of another mans crimes , I feel I have been sorefully abused and I want the public to be made aware of the things that Operation Unite and its actions has caused sick people that offer no damages to soceity but only have been punished them self its a out cry and a disgrace that this should happen to the sick and then be treated like criminals...is thie the Amarican way? that the already sick should suffer even backed by the faith based dare say Church and state , that leaves little room and little place to seek any awakeing to common sense and responceablity to fellow man its what separates us from animals correct? or does some animals take better care and have more rescept for other animals then these people has shown to innocent and the sick ?
abc

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
I do have a voice I am alive and I will be herd....and the guilty will pay...for there selfish action agains the sick...for no reasons what so ever they have did this I knew this was a battle that affected my life and the quality of my life and im not forgetting it operation Unite will be sued if there is a way on earth or heaven to do it I will indeed do it to protect others from my fate that I have sufferd from its unfair doings to the people of south east Kentucky.
abc

Somerset, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
I dont want other sick people that are scared to speak up that they will be arrested and sent to prisons if they should speak against operation unite to shake and tremble and think what they will do to you to harm you , why should you be afraid? when your sick anyway and suffering so bad what then does it matter anymore? speak up why should you be denied medical care? even if it will help you why should your life quality be made less and then your voice be silent scared to speak that they may be see you and then come and treat you will abuse are you already not being abused? and denied medical care that makes you and me victims of others poor reasons and lack of wisdom and really crimes against you and your body and your quality of life.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
A junkies life would be much better if he could just walk into a doctors office and say Doc I need a daily dose of Heroin... It would improve his life, make him feel better and he would not get sick from those nasty withdraw symptoms... They could tell him that 15 years ago a doctor said I need a little heroin every day for my heart... So the Doc should just take his word for it and give him his H... Even if the Doc today knows that the H has no clinical benefit to his heart condition...

Of course the new doc might think that is not a good medical practice to supply the junky his daily fix and instead of telling him that he is a junky and have him go off on his office staff he might tell the junky that H has been so abused that Unite is stopping him from giving it out every day. even though he more than likely will provide a different medication that he through testing thinks is a better medical treatment the Junky might very well scream and yell about Unite stopping him from getting his fix of choice...
Lawyer against unite

Tacoma, WA

#6 Feb 7, 2013
abc wrote:
I dont want other sick people that are scared to speak up that they will be arrested and sent to prisons if they should speak against operation unite to shake and tremble and think what they will do to you to harm you , why should you be afraid? when your sick anyway and suffering so bad what then does it matter anymore? speak up why should you be denied medical care? even if it will help you why should your life quality be made less and then your voice be silent scared to speak that they may be see you and then come and treat you will abuse are you already not being abused? and denied medical care that makes you and me victims of others poor reasons and lack of wisdom and really crimes against you and your body and your quality of life.
What kind of medicine have you been denied? Maybe my law firm can help you.
soundslike

London, KY

#7 Feb 7, 2013
abc wrote:
I dont want other sick people that are scared to speak up that they will be arrested and sent to prisons if they should speak against operation unite to shake and tremble and think what they will do to you to harm you , why should you be afraid? when your sick anyway and suffering so bad what then does it matter anymore? speak up why should you be denied medical care? even if it will help you why should your life quality be made less and then your voice be silent scared to speak that they may be see you and then come and treat you will abuse are you already not being abused? and denied medical care that makes you and me victims of others poor reasons and lack of wisdom and really crimes against you and your body and your quality of life.
Hey Dawg, heres some advice fer u...you are a piss poor preacher....but having said that, you might wanna concentrate on preaching on topix....and look elsewhere for legal advice.
gotcha covered

London, KY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
abc wrote:
For the past 10 years my health care has been ignored and many hardships has been put in my life because of the operation unite program,First off all at no time ever have I ever used , sold or been guilty of any crime related to drugs , But me being a ageing man never see fifty years old again, and had major health problems since I was 23 years old when Operation Unite went in to affect my abality to get proper health care was drastically compromised! andding insult to injery and un deserved guilt and defameing of persons and stress added to my life , 10 years or almost no medical care where before I could find a Dr and have a clear understanding and not fearful policeing from my Dr , this has caused me as a sick man stresses and loss of life quality that can not be given back to me , so I seek any informantions about how to bring to light the abusive ways that not criminals but sick people such as my self has been treated by operation Unites standards and pressures and terror it has caused the sick and ageing to feel with out thinking about sustaning quality care from Hospitals Doctors offices and have caused me to suffer and probley many others like me I have proof and if anyone can direct me to a lawyer I want to sue Operation Unite for its interfearance in my medical care and the mental anguish and damages it has caused me I want to sue them done any one know who to contact to start this case and take Operation uite to Court for what it has caused to happen to me a innocent sick man that has been neglected by this movement ?
Dude!!! Got a great lawfirm to check with for ya. They will get u the scrips and maybe a lil cush also....Rumors, Rumors & Rumors...666 Broadway, Louisville Ky. Give em a call,,,good luck with your fix.
Get Real

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
abc wrote:
For the past 10 years my health care has been ignored and many hardships has been put in my life because of the operation unite program,First off all at no time ever have I ever used , sold or been guilty of any crime related to drugs , But me being a ageing man never see fifty years old again, and had major health problems since I was 23 years old when Operation Unite went in to affect my abality to get proper health care was drastically compromised! andding insult to injery and un deserved guilt and defameing of persons and stress added to my life , 10 years or almost no medical care where before I could find a Dr and have a clear understanding and not fearful policeing from my Dr , this has caused me as a sick man stresses and loss of life quality that can not be given back to me , so I seek any informantions about how to bring to light the abusive ways that not criminals but sick people such as my self has been treated by operation Unites standards and pressures and terror it has caused the sick and ageing to feel with out thinking about sustaning quality care from Hospitals Doctors offices and have caused me to suffer and probley many others like me I have proof and if anyone can direct me to a lawyer I want to sue Operation Unite for its interfearance in my medical care and the mental anguish and damages it has caused me I want to sue them done any one know who to contact to start this case and take Operation uite to Court for what it has caused to happen to me a innocent sick man that has been neglected by this movement ?
Do you even know how ignorant you sound right now?I saw on another post where you said you take valium an that doctors around here wont percribe them for you,did you ever think they might think you dont need them? An you say you want to sue because you cant get what you want because of unite,well thats bullshit because most all doctors in barbourville will perscribe anything you want.Every time i go to the dr.the office is full of dope heads waiting to get their percriptions...It sounds to me like you have wore your welcome out at the doctors around here an they are tired of fooling with you.So give up sueing unite because people like you is why unite is having to step in.
abc

Somerset, KY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
A junkies life would be much better if he could just walk into a doctors office and say Doc I need a daily dose of Heroin... It would improve his life, make him feel better and he would not get sick from those nasty withdraw symptoms... They could tell him that 15 years ago a doctor said I need a little heroin every day for my heart... So the Doc should just take his word for it and give him his H... Even if the Doc today knows that the H has no clinical benefit to his heart condition...
Of course the new doc might think that is not a good medical practice to supply the junky his daily fix and instead of telling him that he is a junky and have him go off on his office staff he might tell the junky that H has been so abused that Unite is stopping him from giving it out every day. even though he more than likely will provide a different medication that he through testing thinks is a better medical treatment the Junky might very well scream and yell about Unite stopping him from getting his fix of choice...
You dont know what your talking about this is out of your abality to understand thank you Q.
abc

Somerset, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know how ignorant you sound right now?I saw on another post where you said you take valium an that doctors around here wont percribe them for you,did you ever think they might think you dont need them? An you say you want to sue because you cant get what you want because of unite,well thats bullshit because most all doctors in barbourville will perscribe anything you want.Every time i go to the dr.the office is full of dope heads waiting to get their percriptions...It sounds to me like you have wore your welcome out at the doctors around here an they are tired of fooling with you.So give up sueing unite because people like you is why unite is having to step in.
You dont know what your talking about either so you can shut up just like the other topix yacker ok...no dope head here dont place a name on me your a far cry from understanding so be quite.
abc

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
I will be my own lawyer I dont need a lawyer im smart enough to do it my self I have all the evidence I need to take operation unite to court...and I need no legal help just me.
abc

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
I start off with a Prayer, before all dear Lord the God of Abraham and Jacob, Isaac's My Helper who knows all and sees all I come before you faceing a eneime like David faced Goliath this is a battle of spirit I write these words in this day and time and to all who ignore your ways and have no fear of you I know are fools in there kraftiness , God is my helper in Christ Jesus Goliath will fall in to the hands of them that has been opressed by the evil ones...amen not by my might but by your spirit Lord God with reguard to your son Christ Jesus....no let the fight begin...not of flesh and blood but of spirit...spirit sling and spirit stone to distroy the Goliath that stands against me and your people in Christ name...not a battle of flesh and blood with hands and tools of war but of your spirit.
abc

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Stone slung....to the head of operation Unite the Goliath against the people deliver to them his head by your hands by the power of Jesus Christ.
abc

Somerset, KY

#16 Feb 7, 2013
The town was not spared...stop tourmenting people or you will see even worse....things come from the heavens...upon your heads...liers...and God will protect his own....You have did mush harm for the love of money and your selfrightouness ways and false prophets and your powers in high places , but they are not high enough still a space to repent always soften your hearts and hear the voice of the Lord in your hearts...not of my hands but of Gods....I ask that the suffering ends Lord for so many by the hands of God not man.
abc

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Christ is my helper.
Well

Barbourville, KY

#18 Feb 7, 2013
abc wrote:
I will be my own lawyer I dont need a lawyer im smart enough to do it my self I have all the evidence I need to take operation unite to court...and I need no legal help just me.
You was asking for help as in lawyer advice. Looks like one commented maybe willing to help. Have a talk with him. Good Luck!:)
abc

Somerset, KY

#19 Feb 7, 2013
The prayers of the people of old them that trusted in the Lord you punish there children with your new ways and new teachings and your foum of God but have no love , You arrest people in the name of the Lord , you see the poor suffer and do nothing you see the children die and you lock up in jails and your evil wiked courts you lay hands on the Children of the very elect of God and your hearts is far removed your understanding is not the truth not of the Lords way but your traditions you say your the children of the Lord and you whore his name because you seek to please your own ways and turn your hearts against the suffering ones that God loves and youhave seen this over and over and yet you still are selfrightous and think of your self to be wise and you call on Governments and powers of this world to take hold of God beloved ones....in your whoreish ways are you blind and can not see or do you choose to be blind and refuse to see God will press open your eyes and no power or might of this world will stop him in a way you think not the lord will do this thing for the sake of his own he will uproot the evil that say they do a good work and there hearts are no where near God.
abc

Somerset, KY

#20 Feb 7, 2013
I have seek to reason with your spirit leaders on this matter and was ignored I came in tears and was missunderstood and thought to be evil, I call you I seek your council and found no answers,,,why is it that you ignore the sufferings of the children of God the prayers of yesterday of the fathers still stand and there weeping before the Lord from many years ago there prayers are yet to be answerd from generations ago still God is God and will fullfill his promices to the broken hearts and his faithful servants of even old the new ones that has brought new ways and said this is the way hs whored the lords name with there self pleaseing ways , You put the people of the Lord to disadvantage you helped dig the holes that they fell in and then you say look they fall and you do nothing do you think that god does not see and will deal with justice your ways?
abc

Somerset, KY

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
You was asking for help as in lawyer advice. Looks like one commented maybe willing to help. Have a talk with him. Good Luck!:)
I dont want no lawyer now dont need one...I dont want to sue Operation unite anymore I dont seek money God has help me up and he will do so still the suffering has been done and now its between the Lord God and them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min ChromiuMan 133,308
Jayla phipps 37 min HeReigns 16
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr charles hebdo 697
Joshua vandusen 2 hr abuser 1
barbourville street department seen on I75 3 hr Or maybe 8
Same ole Gary and Bonita Williams 3 hr Bhs student 14
Missing Dogs 8 hr Please Hep 2
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 13 hr GM Retired 8
dinky phipps 14 hr shamed 28
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition