Why do women love cops?
Cop

Toppenish, WA

#46 Apr 28, 2012
Unforgivenlove,

You're a joke. You can't approach a peace officer in real life to tell them how you feel, but you post on a forum. The phrase for that in the real world is 'chickenshit'.

Just like there's bad people and good people, there's good cops and a select few that make us all look bad are on the take. You don't know what police officers go through. So you have no room to make judgements or stereotypes about our work ethic.

I noticed this topic is over 2 years old. Regardless, I couldn't help bit speak for the rest of us when I say 'fuck the dirtballs'. We help you. And you still spit on us. Maybe you're the reason there are less decent police officers. People like you who throw a fucking babyfit because you can't get away with murder. You make it personal.
if so

London, KY

#47 Apr 28, 2012
BabyCakes wrote:
<quoted text>Sherman is still on the force !He retired but he came back.
if he is collecting a pension he shouldnt be doing that ...interesting.
I Prefer REAL Men

United States

#48 Apr 28, 2012
Women don't like cops. Around here, the women like the free drugs the police get, that's all. I suppose some could be in it because they enjoy abuse (raised that way, or naturally submissive with depression or other issues making them believe it is what they deserve), but the majority of us prefer men with at least basic morals. Cops are power hungry douchenozzles who are only in the job because they can get away with murder with extremely little education or training. Nothing more than "gangsters" that your tax dollars pay to keep harassing innocent people and children.

Random fact: A few years ago, a European country (I forget which. I want to say Denmark, Norway, or the Netherlands, but I'm not quite sure which it was) had absolutely no force for several months. Guess what happened? Crime rates went DOWN by a considerable percent, and the public had absolutely no idea of this change in "authority". There's something to think about, friends.
I Prefer REAL Men

United States

#49 Apr 28, 2012
Cop wrote:
Unforgivenlove,
You're a joke. You can't approach a peace officer in real life to tell them how you feel, but you post on a forum. The phrase for that in the real world is 'chickenshit'.
Just like there's bad people and good people, there's good cops and a select few that make us all look bad are on the take. You don't know what police officers go through. So you have no room to make judgements or stereotypes about our work ethic.
I noticed this topic is over 2 years old. Regardless, I couldn't help bit speak for the rest of us when I say 'fuck the dirtballs'. We help you. And you still spit on us. Maybe you're the reason there are less decent police officers. People like you who throw a fucking babyfit because you can't get away with murder. You make it personal.
I know this isn't for me, but your entire post is just so.... wrong. You're going to post all that and call anyone else a joke? Really? The only thing I can pick up out of it that isn't complete bullshit is "Fuck the dirtballs", although you have it directed at the wrong people.

“The dream is Over”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#50 Apr 28, 2012
Women love a man in uniform. You should have seen them flock to me, when I done construction work, in my vest and Hard hat.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#51 Apr 28, 2012
Because they carry a big stick..
Lol

Toppenish, WA

#52 Apr 28, 2012
@I Prefer REAL Men
Where exactly are you from? The pig is right. We don't appreciate them enough. I think he's a jerk for overgeneralizing the public. But when you say stuff like that ABOUT the police, it's a bit hypocritical.

I think respect goes both ways and I never had a problem with the authorities. Only people that do are criminals, or the friends if criminals.
Lol

Toppenish, WA

#53 Apr 28, 2012
Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time someone breaks into your house, call a crackhead.
I'd love to see this lol. Good point tho.

“The dream is Over”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#54 Apr 28, 2012
I think women usually like me better than cops, because I am so cuddly and cute, and fun to snuggle up with, for a night of unquestionable romance.
know

Dyer, TN

#55 Apr 28, 2012
women like cop for all the drugs they can supply them with. and the beer and whiskey they take from the bootleggers.
Cop

Toppenish, WA

#56 Apr 28, 2012
I Prefer REAL Men wrote:
Women don't like cops. Around here, the women like the free drugs the police get, that's all. I suppose some could be in it because they enjoy abuse (raised that way, or naturally submissive with depression or other issues making them believe it is what they deserve), but the majority of us prefer men with at least basic morals. Cops are power hungry douchenozzles who are only in the job because they can get away with murder with extremely little education or training. Nothing more than "gangsters" that your tax dollars pay to keep harassing innocent people and children.
Random fact: A few years ago, a European country (I forget which. I want to say Denmark, Norway, or the Netherlands, but I'm not quite sure which it was) had absolutely no force for several months. Guess what happened? Crime rates went DOWN by a considerable percent, and the public had absolutely no idea of this change in "authority". There's something to think about, friends.
Alright. You're wrong about everything you just said. Here's why:

1. Police Officers keep the peace. We are paid to keep you safe. We're paid to catch the criminals who get away. We're there whenever someone dies. If you want my job, I'll give it to you. It sucks for a reason.

2. I have yet to see a real police officer get away with anything. Internal investigations gets anyone if they do something long enough. I can promise you that. You've been watching too much Training Day.

3. Women do love cops. Most women find men in uniforms to be attractive. Even cops. Idk why, we have a godless, thankless job. But they do.

4. There was a school shooting incident in Norway where the police force didn't respond. The gunmen took a bunch of little girls and female teachers into a 'rape room' and killed them all when they were done. In your perfect world without the police, that happened. The fact remains that we might not be popular, but there's a few of us who swore an oath to protect people.

If I joined this profession knowing then what I know now, I would have rethought my career choices.

But this is what I am. This is what I do. I keep the peace. I'm not a gangster. Like most workplaces, we have drug tests. I'm here to do a job until retirement. We're people just like you, we deserve more respect than that.
Cop

Toppenish, WA

#57 Apr 28, 2012
I know I can't truly speak for anyone. Anymore than you.

But I joined this profession to help people. And there's a lot of things to just... hate. But I'll admit there are days where I do something that makes a difference in someone else's life. And that's why I do what I do.
Insider

Somerset, KY

#58 Apr 28, 2012
Cop wrote:
I know I can't truly speak for anyone. Anymore than you.
But I joined this profession to help people. And there's a lot of things to just... hate. But I'll admit there are days where I do something that makes a difference in someone else's life. And that's why I do what I do.
I'm not a cop but I wear a uniform and deal with criminals everyday and I know how you feel. I wonder with all the bad doctors who give pain pills out like candy, or bad school personal who abuse kids why is it the cops always get the heat.
Cop

Toppenish, WA

#59 Apr 28, 2012
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a cop but I wear a uniform and deal with criminals everyday and I know how you feel. I wonder with all the bad doctors who give pain pills out like candy, or bad school personal who abuse kids why is it the cops always get the heat.
Cops get the heat because people are disgruntled by their power. They are intimidated by it. They don't like it. People like some of the bloggers on this website will always hate the police.

But guess what? If people don't like us, it's because we're doing our jobs. So I don't feel bad about that at all.

I just think people should get educated before they wag their little finger at the po-lice. We're not the bad guys. If we are, and you see it. Please. Report it to someone. It's not what we're there for.
Badge Bunny

Toppenish, WA

#60 Apr 28, 2012
Cops are sexy! ;D
I Prefer REAL Men

United States

#61 Apr 30, 2012
Lol wrote:
@I Prefer REAL Men
Where exactly are you from? The pig is right. We don't appreciate them enough. I think he's a jerk for overgeneralizing the public. But when you say stuff like that ABOUT the police, it's a bit hypocritical.
I think respect goes both ways and I never had a problem with the authorities. Only people that do are criminals, or the friends if criminals.
I've been living in Barbourville for around 10 years now, and for the first five years was harassed endlessly by the ones here. They still try occasionally (I was given a ticket for not wearing my seat belt from Family Dollar to the Dairy Queen parking lot in town once, to give you an idea of the "crimes" I commit to earn their attention), but they have stopped bothering me for the most part once I got a better job and turned 18 (AKA, they no longer get bonuses for me being underage or for low income). Hell, when I was 16, one of them told me they going to "get me" because I was openly not a Christian. I was not going around protesting or causing trouble or anything, but I simply wasn't a part of that religion. Even a friend of mine was pulled over once by another one who threatened to write her up for speeding (when she wasn't) unless she would sleep with him. She took the ticket. I could go on for hours about the things I know they do (extended family members are close friends with some of them through church), but I believe that should be enough. Excuse me for not appreciating the harassment, but I believe that's fully uncalled for.

I apologize for such a badly written paragraph. Trying to fit in a lot of information in a small space at this time doesn't seem to be a strong point for me.
I Prefer REAL Men

United States

#62 Apr 30, 2012
Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright. You're wrong about everything you just said. Here's why:
1. Police Officers keep the peace. We are paid to keep you safe. We're paid to catch the criminals who get away. We're there whenever someone dies. If you want my job, I'll give it to you. It sucks for a reason.
2. I have yet to see a real police officer get away with anything. Internal investigations gets anyone if they do something long enough. I can promise you that. You've been watching too much Training Day.
3. Women do love cops. Most women find men in uniforms to be attractive. Even cops. Idk why, we have a godless, thankless job. But they do.
4. There was a school shooting incident in Norway where the police force didn't respond. The gunmen took a bunch of little girls and female teachers into a 'rape room' and killed them all when they were done. In your perfect world without the police, that happened. The fact remains that we might not be popular, but there's a few of us who swore an oath to protect people.
If I joined this profession knowing then what I know now, I would have rethought my career choices.
But this is what I am. This is what I do. I keep the peace. I'm not a gangster. Like most workplaces, we have drug tests. I'm here to do a job until retirement. We're people just like you, we deserve more respect than that.
1) The small bit of protection you give is all for a paycheck and the perks of being above the law. You couldn't care less about the people if you tried.

2) Really? I do not wish to drop names because children are involved and I for one like to believe I have more class than that, but I know of one who was able to purchase a brand new home WITH CASH and give his old one to his daughter, who was knocked up with a second illegitimate child. If you're a cop, you'll know who I'm talking about. You'll also know he would have had absolutely no legal way of being able to live so comfortably considering his and his wife's occupations. I wouldn't state it as fact, but I heard he was reselling pills he confiscated in order to make extra cash... And I wouldn't put it past him. I knew him when I was younger and he was a horrible man. Another example is below!

3) So you're going to generalize everyone with a uterus? That's nice. That's really nice. I personally don't know any women who would get anywhere near a cop due to how corrupt they are (not to mention a lot of them seem to be FAR below the physical standards they should be at for a job that is SUPPOSED to involve things like running), but keep living in your fantasy world where you seem to be dripping in pussy.

4)So rape and murder don't happen anywhere else? That's a very nice thing to know. Silly me, here I thought I knew someone who was raped by a cop who was then protected by his buddies, so nothing was every done about it. Oh well, I guess you know so much more than I do. May I please join your fantasy world? It seems so much nicer than this one. Are there unicorns?

If you're so miserable in your job, get a new one. You only needed six weeks of training, it's not like you wasted that much time. As for respect, you don't get it just by being alive or by carrying weapons that end up being used against children. You have to EARN it. I don't know about you, but I was raised with the phrase "You're known by the company you keep". In your case, you associate with people who, through their actions, deserve no respect, therefor giving people the assumption that you don't either.
I Prefer REAL Men

United States

#63 Apr 30, 2012
know wrote:
women like cop for all the drugs they can supply them with. and the beer and whiskey they take from the bootleggers.
AGREED.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#64 Apr 30, 2012
"Why do women love cops?"

They have big "Batons"......
Oger

Corbin, KY

#65 Apr 30, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
Women love a man in uniform. You should have seen them flock to me, when I done construction work, in my vest and Hard hat.
Yeah, can see you doing that now....You carrying on like "Randy" in this commercial...



LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stinking creek 27 min Common 77
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 42 min Princess Hey 3,852
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr Quantummist 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr who cares 148,999
Merrill speaks out, where? 3 hr Aaahh 6
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 3 hr TuQuick4You 13
Msc topic disappeared wonder why lol??? 3 hr Amy 15
Jessie J. Mills 14 hr Basketball man 4
KCHS principal Wed Tax payer 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages