First Prev
of 2
Next Last
humm

Barbourville, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2012
What a joke and waste of time! Shame on you Barbourville!!
bingo

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2012
humm wrote:
What a joke and waste of time! Shame on you Barbourville!!
I'm sure the children enjoyed it. Afterall, the parade is for their entertainment! But I suppose if someone gave you a brand new car, you would complain about the color.
humm

Barbourville, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
bingo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the children enjoyed it. Afterall, the parade is for their entertainment! But I suppose if someone gave you a brand new car, you would complain about the color.
I have children thank you and they were disappointed! It had nothing in it but fire trucks, trikes, girls riding bicycles, and a couple of floats! It was tasteless! If the tourism committee can't do a better job, they need to hang it up PERIOD! Maybe have a Santa day at the park or something instead of wasting time standing in the cold for nothing!
Citizen

Barbourville, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2012
The parade was a joke, give it up Barbourville it's over for the Christmas parade!!!
Santa elf

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Call Knox Body Shop if you want a better parade they are over the Christmas parade, as they have been for year.
humm

Barbourville, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Santa elf wrote:
Call Knox Body Shop if you want a better parade they are over the Christmas parade, as they have been for year.
I'm not so sure. Barbourville Tourism Committee is on my fb and they have a big THANK YOU to everyone that came and participated. I think Knox Body is just a sponsor. Either way, it was shameful. If I couldn't have done better, I'd have called it off and done something else.
Mom

United States

#7 Nov 24, 2012
my kids loved the little big trucks candy and Santa
Mr_Hand

United States

#8 Nov 24, 2012
If all you want to do is complain way dont you get out there and see if you can do a better job at it!!
city kids

Manchester, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2012
bingo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the children enjoyed it. Afterall, the parade is for their entertainment! But I suppose if someone gave you a brand new car, you would complain about the color.
My boyz said theyd rather not go next year it was awful and lasted less than half hour pathetic sure not no daniel boone

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Christmas Parade in November? Really?
Hmmm

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2012
For all of you ungrateful welfare recipients, you need to stay in the holler where there is no parade.
5.56 X 45 NATO

Barbourville, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2012
What are you expecting?? Free Walmart gift cards and tons if candy? The people who put work in on the parade are for the most part volunteers. You all should be grateful they are anyone even participating in it, and its for the kids.. So quit complaining if you have no solution. Enjoy!
little kids

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2012
it is for the little kids an most little kids like the big fire trucks with all there lights,santa an ofcourse the candy.it only lasts for a short time for a reason,,,,the cold weather.
wondering

London, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2012
humm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure. Barbourville Tourism Committee is on my fb and they have a big THANK YOU to everyone that came and participated. I think Knox Body is just a sponsor. Either way, it was shameful. If I couldn't have done better, I'd have called it off and done something else.
I think you may be right
sad

London, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2012
I hate that the christmas parade has come to this. Johnny and beverly always put so much time and work into it. I wish someone would step up and take it over and do it right
Friend

Barbourville, KY

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Bad bad bad !!!
Hello

Barbourville, KY

#17 Nov 25, 2012
O m g it was awful!!
okay

Nancy, KY

#18 Nov 25, 2012
It was awful and very disapointing. but I blame the surrounding churches they need to step it up and make sure this doesn't happen again.
okay

Nancy, KY

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
For all of you ungrateful welfare recipients, you need to stay in the holler where there is no parade.
I'm not a welfare recipient but if I was I would hate that I traded a few of my food stamps for enough gas to get over there for that. Instead my hard earned cash went for it.
Mr_Hand

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
okay wrote:
It was awful and very disapointing. but I blame the surrounding churches they need to step it up and make sure this doesn't happen again.
Why don't you get off your ass and see if you can do better! Go down there and volinteer your time and money and let's see what you can do. Instead of running your pie hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 152,969
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min DITCH MITCH 4,310
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 37 min TOASTup 66
Henson Hollow 41 min community resident 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Man From The Edge... 26,252
Beverly 1 hr Stacy 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 130,985
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••