Sandy Rice Escaped?
just heard

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1 May 15, 2014
I heard that sandy rice overdosed and was arrested last night and escaped from the hospital this morning. Does anyone know if thats why cops are everywhere today?
news

United States

#2 May 15, 2014
News said that he did from there. So i say so. By now he is more in likely out of state since it happen news said early this morning. Poor dude has been in trouble his whole life. But he is a good hearted person. I say he more in likely hitches hiked out of there. Hope they find him safe if what you say about the overdose is true then he should be very sick... prayers
just heard

Manchester, KY

#3 May 15, 2014
He is not a bad guy when he's not high. its sad really. I would say if I know him he is probably still in tiwn rught under their noses. he was supposed to be being watched by two jailers
sandy

United States

#4 May 15, 2014
Nope was 3 guards 2of them I give donuts and coffee. The other give him a Judy chop and the peoples elbow. Then walked off so no more people got hurt.
the man

Keavy, KY

#5 May 16, 2014
It showed it on the 6oclock news it was funny u saw him running thru bville hospital..... Lol
A fact

Liberty, KY

#6 May 17, 2014
Hes crazy lol
Tammy

United States

#7 May 17, 2014
I dont blame him at all for running!!! I was with him the last two times he got arrested and the damn cops lied both times. Maybe if the Jailers was doing their jobs right then he wouldnt have escaped, and when a prisoner is in the hospital they are supposed to be handcuffed to the bed....so where was the cuffs people? One of his arresting officers before went as far as to say "what do you expect...hes a Rice" Its really sad that a meth head in this town can get away with murder...but take someone like Sandy and they constantly pick at him. Then they keep bringing up this dead mans wallet BS...but they fail to mention that Sandy was staying with the mans wife and it was all a mix up. So to make a long story short our town has fake ass lieing cops...and Sandys family should really consider filing some kind of law suit...I know I will be there to testify and make a statement cause I was there and I know the truth!!!
Bull

Liberty, KY

#8 May 17, 2014
Come on now anyone that knows sandy knows he will shake your hand with his right hand and pick your pocket with his left. he will steal your wallet and then help you look for it lol hes wild and crazy and funny, but hes one of the biggest theives in town. there was no mix up, hes stolen off everyone in his family and been arrested tons of times for stealing from people and stores so what would make you think he wouldn't steal from a dead man. he wasn't cuffed to the bed because he was in the restroom, he was cuffed to the bed prior to that. he came out swinging and the jailer chased him. I know he is your boyfriend but theres no need to try and paint him out to be an angel. you won't convince anyone of that. he ran because he don't want to face prison time, even though he don't mind committing the crimes to go to prison. it woukd really be the best thing for him and his family before he ends up dead
Tammy

United States

#9 May 17, 2014
First of all hes not my damn boyfriend...and you need to get your facts straight cause evidently you dont know what the hell youre talking about!!!
his family

Keavy, KY

#10 May 17, 2014
He has stood with Me and my mom. And he has never took one thing from us. And just to let you know him and tammy broke up. Why he was in jail this last time. I tell you what it is. Because sandy has a bad past people keep bringing him down.
Get Real

Pineville, KY

#11 May 18, 2014
his family wrote:
He has stood with Me and my mom. And he has never took one thing from us. And just to let you know him and tammy broke up. Why he was in jail this last time. I tell you what it is. Because sandy has a bad past people keep bringing him down.
Don't blame other people for bringing him down,alot of people have a bad past,but when you keep screwing up its your own fault.He will go to prison now for sure an that is where you belong if you cant leave other peoples things alone......The first thing family an friends want to do is blame the cops.
well

United States

#12 May 18, 2014
Sandy is a grown a** man he shouldnt have run he can do the time he served 8 1/2 yrs now when they catch him he is going to get more time or cops beat him to death
Family

Tampa, FL

#13 Jul 6, 2014
Heard he was caught finally in another state....
HAHA

United States

#14 Jul 7, 2014
same here

Keavy, KY

#15 Jul 7, 2014
saying

Somerset, KY

#16 Jul 7, 2014
$100,000 bond, hehe
Karma bites dont it sandy

London, KY

#17 Jul 7, 2014
Karma is coming back on sandy for all the sh*t he has put me and everyone else threw stealing and ahit of is
Wonder

London, KY

#18 Jul 7, 2014
Wondering who is was with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know micheal and junior sproles fro... (Jun '13) 22 min Jim 4
Whose the 2 guys at Sav a lot all the time? 1 hr Truth 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 151,924
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 2 hr Eye Candy 10
Higher Property Taxes 3 hr Shame 23
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 3 hr Top 52
Older men Younger women 3 hr KnowsBetter 18

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance