Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

parent wrote:
My son is there. From what he says there is alcohol being drank. He told me their were kids puking from drinking alcohol. I'm a cool mom and I wouldnt make a stink but others might not like it. I'm sure not a tattle tale. But yes there is drinking and sex acts. Live it up seniors.
How do u know they aren't puking because of alcohol poisoning? They could die from that.. How would you feel then? Thats real COOL!
heyyy

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
Seriously? You think the staff would allow such awful things to go on knowingly? You really shouldn't listen to everything you hear. There will always be someone who will show their selves no matter how much you try to make them behave. But stereotyping ever kid and chaperon that attended the trip is ridiculous and you all need to grow up. As far as Im concerned the staff on the trip cares greatly about those kids and would never let that stuff happen knowingly and the fact that you air your ignorance on the subject makes me feel embarrassed for you. Get a life and let the proper people deal with this situation.
There is only 3 adults with them..
Actually

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

heyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 3 adults with them..
Wrong again topix users. There was a total 7 adults.
Senior

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

This is so dumb, it's funny. No one cares. Shut the hell up.
Austin Henson

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Why do they call it an xbox 360? Because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away.
FYI

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

We're loving the attention you pathetic people are giving us. Please continue to comment! We're shooting for 100+ comments :) everyone add their pointless opinions,unwanted thoughts and so called facts.
secrets

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

There were orgis!!!!!!
Health Dept

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I don't care if you drank alcohol but if you had sEx, please get tested for HIV and STD's. The HIV ratev in FL is very high. They have some ugly STD's there.

You might have "kept it in the class" but if just one person in the group sampled the locals, and a few people slept around, the class of 2013 could ser a record for some ugly stuff.

Please get yourselves checked.

Sadly, welcome to adulthood. The world is not as safe as it once was.
unknown

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

student wrote:
I heard there's a lot of drinking and sex going on in Florida in the motel rooms. Who's the chaperones again? Im glad I didn't go.
who cares
sierra

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Facts wrote:
I even saw the boys and girls having sex on the charter buses. Saw it with my own eyes.
yeah right the girls and the boys were seperated stupid so how could they have

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

sierra wrote:
<quoted text> yeah right the girls and the boys were seperated stupid so how could they have
Aliens.
Funny Af

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Well les see senior trip!
--Kendra, Jenna, Jeffrey, and Shep all having a big orgy together!
--Mr.Melton walking in on Abi and Derrick having sex...
That shoudl sum it up for you all!..of course there was alot of sex and drinking going on! and it is soo pathetic!..Knox central gives knox county a bad name!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 150,243
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 56 min hahahaha 16,126
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,312
D Boone Days 2 hr hey 4
Tiffany foley 2 hr Just saying 1
Charmaine 3 hr who 3
Lesb or Bi 3 hr Looking 3

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000