Butt hurt

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Who cares? There are worse problems in Knox county to worry about. Namely, the illiteracy rate of 75% of Barbourville topix users. The ones firing shots on this website just make themselves look ignorant by their syntax; or lack thereof. This thread is a joke. Those of you making impudent statements about kids should be ashamed. Then again, this is Knox County. We throw common courtesy and morality out the window.
Smarter than you

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
For the person, or should I say "student" who started this bull$hit thread in the first place, shame on you! To the "senior" who saw it with their own eyes, how is that possible when you are posting from Barbourville? I'd bet money that the sick, jealous person who had nothing better to do than sit behind a computer screen and start an absurd subject such as this is either a jealous student who wasn't allowed or couldn't afford to go OR a pathetic adult that is jealous because they were a high school dropout that didn't get the opportunity to go on a senior trip. TO THE CLASS OF 2013 ~ pay no mind to such ignorant people!
The town you "post" from does not have to be the town listed. Anybody can change the town to any they want. Just because it says Barbourville it doesn't mean they are actually in Barbourville. The post could be started by someone that wants to bring attention to what KCHS senior trips really are and how much more drastic they are becoming. Students on the trip have said this years trip I included an orgy. No it wasn't all the students. Maybe the chaperones don't know how much trash is going on, maybethey don't care, or maybe if they don't address it they can say they didn't know because they would have done something. Can't wait to here about the spread of diseases, cheating, and pregnancies. Hey, maybe the babies will be named Destin after the place it happened. Can't start to imagine what next years trip holds.
curious

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Everyone calm down on here. Just have this stuff removed.
Hukuma Matata

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Do the Harlem Shake!! WOOO! ;)
Hukuma Matata

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

TWERK TWERK TWERK IT Up LL!!!
Forreal

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

My opinion, as well as 70 other seniors opinions, are probably the exact same. We could all care less what everybody post on here. Everybody that was there know's what all went down and everybody that wasn't there, doesn't. So please, give us more entertainment, we love it.
Unknown

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Now i'm hearin these kids mixed in bath salts with the meth! IDIOTS!
Bad kid

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

concerned wrote:
It is sad that they let this happen. I mean really??? The adults get down there are forget the kids and worry about theirselves.

Kids? There 18 years old they do it here so why not do it on the beach if your so worried you go keep a eye on em next time.
Hukuma Matata

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Anyone wanna do the HARLEM SHAKE!!?! NOW!?
Hukuma Matata

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

GET FREAKY !?! WOOOo!
Noah gray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>a fact is something that you see and hear for YOURSELF!! Not what someone else tells you. My neice is there and she is a wonderful girl. She sd nothing like that is going on. Now, again that is not a Fact only what she sd. I tend to believe her knowing what kind of kid she is. It is sickening of you to try and start trouble. Everyone is probably HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY that you didn't go. I know I would be.
your neice is real piece of ass I hit it from behind while she was snorting a line
Facts

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I even saw the boys and girls having sex on the charter buses. Saw it with my own eyes.
Facts

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Should have made them kids ride boys on one bus,girls on the other.
Hukuma Matata

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

They got them sharks and sucked em good
Hukuma Matata

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Crocky Mate , lets go wrestle the aligators and the octapussys and make them our bitchhh ;)
Facts

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Anyone else like to add some so called facts?! Because if you ignorant,petty people knew anything you would know 98% of things that have been said are false. The buses were separated by gender. At this put we all find it so funny,even people who did not attend the trip,that we're just going to continue commenting ridiculous things. This whole thing is dumb. What is the point of sitting behind a computer screen trying to start pointless drama? There is not one. Everyone is just laughing at you people who think they was on trip with this group of seniors.
Jason Payne

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Facts wrote:
Anyone else like to add some so called facts?! Because if you ignorant,petty people knew anything you would know 98% of things that have been said are false. The buses were separated by gender. At this put we all find it so funny,even people who did not attend the trip,that we're just going to continue commenting ridiculous things. This whole thing is dumb. What is the point of sitting behind a computer screen trying to start pointless drama? There is not one. Everyone is just laughing at you people who think they was on trip with this group of seniors.
Wow, you sound like, you were right there with them. They're laughing at how stupid we're making you idiots look.
Pillbilly

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

You all need Jesus
Sry Ms Jackson

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

It's a shame that the teachers were drinking and having sex with their students.
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min LMS 128,056
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min LMS 144,996
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 min LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 31 min LMS 16,111
Barbourville topix 2 hr Rumors 11
Re. Maggie Milles 3 hr Just Looking 1
Truddy 3 hr Just Looking 3
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr Panther Fanz 71
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 5 hr onefoehim 390
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000