Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The kid's that were into sex, drugs, and rock and roll before they went on this trip are having sex, doing drugs, and listening to rock and roll. The kids that were not are not.
Kara

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Im loving Destin Florida, and yeah some people may be drinking and having sex, but thats not for you to worry about. Im having fun without that crap. Ive been to the beach and shopping and to the movies and ive been having the time of my life. Its pretty low when all you can do is put your input about our senior trip. And Im pretty sure if the teachers knew what their kids were doing they would have done something about it.. Its not their fault.
Hmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

senior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe I said everyone did I? And jerk I SAW with my own EYES.
sure you did. That's why you are so angry about my post. You probably aren't even there. Lol couldn't go? Good you probably started this post and you are a trouble maker. Lol
Reality

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

student wrote:
I heard there's a lot of drinking and sex going on in Florida in the motel rooms. Who's the chaperones again? Im glad I didn't go.
For the person, or should I say "student" who started this bull$hit thread in the first place, shame on you! To the "senior" who saw it with their own eyes, how is that possible when you are posting from Barbourville? I'd bet money that the sick, jealous person who had nothing better to do than sit behind a computer screen and start an absurd subject such as this is either a jealous student who wasn't allowed or couldn't afford to go OR a pathetic adult that is jealous because they were a high school dropout that didn't get the opportunity to go on a senior trip. TO THE CLASS OF 2013 ~ pay no mind to such ignorant people!
Ignorance Is Bliss

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Seriously? You think the staff would allow such awful things to go on knowingly? You really shouldn't listen to everything you hear. There will always be someone who will show their selves no matter how much you try to make them behave. But stereotyping ever kid and chaperon that attended the trip is ridiculous and you all need to grow up. As far as Im concerned the staff on the trip cares greatly about those kids and would never let that stuff happen knowingly and the fact that you air your ignorance on the subject makes me feel embarrassed for you. Get a life and let the proper people deal with this situation.
parent

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

My kid has told me all about the drunken kids down there. Don't play it off or cover it up or I can start naming names. Just ask the good kids they will tell you who's been throwing up and the STAFF that's been cleaning it up.
Sara

Nancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Please explain how underage kids bought alcohol??? For God's sake the principal is with them! I doubt any of this is going on!
UNKNOWN

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Leave them alone! Let them do what they want and quit starting junk. SENIOR CLASS - Have the time of your life and over look the idiots!
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

parent wrote:
My kid has told me all about the drunken kids down there. Don't play it off or cover it up or I can start naming names. Just ask the good kids they will tell you who's been throwing up and the STAFF that's been cleaning it up.
You are pathetic and your kid needs to mind his/her own business. It sounds like you are "thrilled" to get on here and bash others! You worry about your own and let everybody else worry about theirs. Obviously, you have a perfect child, so be thankful and LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THE OTHERS TO YOURSELF! What's wrong? You haven't ever traveled out of Knox County - you backwards ass moron!
Your name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

parent wrote:
If your brave enough to name names on this foolish website then you should be brave enough to put YOUR NAME on here too. I don't think you want to open that can of worms.
anonyfreakingmou s

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

My sr trip was a while ago but the only time I saw my chaperones was when we checked into the cruise ship, at the bars, and when we checked out. It was pretty freaking awesome being 18 and our own for the first time. Drinking? Oh yeah. Sex? You betchya. Regrets? Not a single one.
bingham

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Kara wrote:
Im loving Destin Florida, and yeah some people may be drinking and having sex, but thats not for you to worry about. Im having fun without that crap. Ive been to the beach and shopping and to the movies and ive been having the time of my life. Its pretty low when all you can do is put your input about our senior trip. And Im pretty sure if the teachers knew what their kids were doing they would have done something about it.. Its not their fault.
You tell em honey. Im glad u had a good time. Its spring bresk and u guys are seniors....
GUSS

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

parent wrote:
If you start putting minors names on here, I'm afraid that something will just have to be done to have you banned from this site. If you don't but into that then go ahead and see. I don't sit back and watch minors get abused by people that won't even put "their own" name on.
GUSS

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

"buy into" Typo
black thunger

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Kara wrote:
Hey I can say this your're a good kisser ;) ;)
Brazzer spazzer

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

I heard from a very reliable source there was a lot of butt ramming going on down in Florida. Seen it on WYMT story of the week. Y'all seniors should be ashamed of yourselfs
sierra

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

you just need to shut youre mouth no one should be ashamed of themselves i am on this trip and i am having the time of my life some people are just running there mouth to get shit started and its not fair because some of the stuff is not even happening what they say is happening WYMT does not have all the facts. so anyone who is saying all this crap just need to leave it alone and quit being so immature and a dumb ass and SHUT THE HELL UP
OMg

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

It's Senior trip. Let it go. What did you all think would happen? When you load up a few buses of 17/18 year olds and send them off to the beach for a week, there is going to be some drinking and some sex going on. Simple as that. If I couldn't handle that, I wouldn't send my child.
whatever

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

let them have fun !!most of them will never leave knox county again
Unknown

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Brazzer spazzer wrote:
I heard from a very reliable source there was a lot of butt ramming going on down in Florida. Seen it on WYMT story of the week. Y'all seniors should be ashamed of yourselfs
No, you should be ashamed of yourself! What a TROUBLE-MAKER you are! If you people really believe all this stuff, then why not contact the chaperones instead of getting on here and running your mouths. COWARDS, TROUBLE-MAKERS, HIPOCRITS and ATTENTION-SEEKERS -THATS ALL THIS WEBSITE IS MADE FOR.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 23 min ArmNHammer 3
Debate: Ferguson - Barbourville, KY 1 hr Animals 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 3,468
who works for you 4 hr IronHammer 8
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr American 149,667
looking for peggy jackson (Sep '10) 6 hr Wow 11
Melinda and Anthony affair 6 hr hahaha 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search