First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dude

London, KY

#21 Jan 3, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Could someone elaborate on this? Are we seriously paying KU as well as Barbourville Utilities? And if so, why?
Barbourville Utilities buys their electric from ku they don't have their own power plant so in the end if you have Barbourville utilities your getting screwed and they didn't even buy you a drink first
sue

Keavy, KY

#22 Jan 5, 2014
electric agreement between barbourville and ku my power adjustment was 87.64
shedevil

London, KY

#23 Jan 5, 2014
not a dumb person wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you get on here bashing the employees who pay high electric bills too, go to the boss at utility office and ask if employees get free cable and see what answer is....NO. They pay for cable just like everyone else. Do you not know that working people get nothing "free"! Even if they did what does that have to do with electric rates? You must not be on city sewage or you would be gripping about that! I pay electric with a usage charge, water and double that for sewer...wow it is expensive to crap? I guess the old out houses will be coming back. Lanterns might be in demand too!
you are full of it.Yes they do get free cable.i didn't say free electric but I do know they do get free cable.
my opinion

Keavy, KY

#24 Jan 5, 2014
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>you are full of it.Yes they do get free cable.i didn't say free electric but I do know they do get free cable.
Beg your pardon, I am not full of it, just one smart chick. Lol
Sam

London, KY

#25 Jan 14, 2014
Electric bills have doubled, sewer bills have tripled. Since Young left and turned it over to Callihan and Brewer nothing but higher bills to report. I guess they have no idea how to keep the bills low like he did so we will just have to pay up.
my 3 cents

Barbourville, KY

#26 Jan 14, 2014
Sam wrote:
Electric bills have doubled, sewer bills have tripled. Since Young left and turned it over to Callihan and Brewer nothing but higher bills to report. I guess they have no idea how to keep the bills low like he did so we will just have to pay up.
Just double the greed!
Rumors

Richmond, KY

#27 Jan 14, 2014
my 3 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Just double the greed!
Corruption deep and wide. Just like our federal government. SOLD OUT!! Broke down, boxed up and shipped out to the highest bidder.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/State...

And this one is even worse I guess? It caused me to "LOL" anyway.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Two-Jackso...

“They came in and stripped my budget. Took everything from me. Left me with my mustang. Couldn’t take that because it is a forfeiture,” Peyman said of the car missing a bumper and part of its fender, and with no clear signs it is a police cruiser."
just saying

Somerset, KY

#28 Jan 15, 2014
not a dumb person wrote:
<quoted text>Before you get on here bashing the employees who pay high electric bills too, go to the boss at utility office and ask if employees get free cable and see what answer is....NO. They pay for cable just like everyone else. Do you not know that working people get nothing "free"! Even if they did what does that have to do with electric rates? You must not be on city sewage or you would be gripping about that! I pay electric with a usage charge, water and double that for sewer...wow it is expensive to crap? I guess the old out houses will be coming back. Lanterns might be in demand too!
Don't know if they do now or not. But a family member worked there an they did get free cable and internet. Until he found a better job. Been a couple if years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalForever 152,034
house cleaner wanted 4 hr swampfoot 11
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 4 hr swampfoot 33
Higher Property Taxes 6 hr Help us all 24
Dustin Gray 7 hr looking 2
women 7 hr hot girl 6
Breeze 7 hr girl 4
Education 9 hr Girls 23

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages