daHomMie

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

who all knows a girl by the name of Kim Brock?
JasonR

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Yeah she got my friend locked up because she was to sorry to get her ass out of bed and take care of her kid. So her 3 or 4 year old kid got out of the house and went walking down the road and someone ended up finding him and I guess called the police. Well Kim tell the police that Jeremy was suppose to be taking care of him and now Jeremy is in jail because of child neglect. I have no idea why Jeremy took the blame for it when she is nothing but a nasty whore. So now she will go to her moms or someones house and sneak away and leave her kid and not tell anyone she is leaving.
big dog

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hey u f.......... u dont know what u are talking about jermy didnt take the blam they charged him cause he was there and kim was her man kim she didnt mess around on him and her kid loved to try to run down the hill all the time and he popse to had a baby setter but she took off and didnt wake kim and tell her she was leaveing so it ant kim fault are jemeys so get the facts before u get messed up ive knowed her for years yea she not been a presices but who has? everbody made there mastakes so get a life and keep her name out your mouth before it gets bad dont mess with me .....
kimberly brock

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I am Kimberly Brock, I never blamed Jeremy Davidson he was my fiance. We were asleep when his mom was watching my kid. She left did not wake me up. It was a misunderstanding. I never cheated and I am not a nasty whore. What is sad is you all are talking crap about me and you will never say it to my face. If you feel so strongly about me come to me. You all have it so messed up if you think I am blaming Jeremy for anything. We arent allowed to be together over these charges, that is the only reason we aint together. I dont run off and I am not a w#%re! Get a life and learn to say it to my face. write your real name!
hum

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Kim Dye?
Kims bff Evelyn

Kinston, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Mother Truckers post crap not knowing what the hell they are talking about. If you wanna talk stuff about someone post it with your name on it. If you know anything about Kimberly Brock then you would know, she knows all about bad parents and knows she is not one. I WOULD BEAT HER BUTT IF I THOUGHT SHE WAS. And she even got papers to clear her from the court. She has her child with her and all this crap was a big misunderstanding. If you don't like it be sure to contact me!
Wise beyond The Years

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Kimberly Brock is NOT perfect. And neither are any of you. I know her Well. Extremely well & do I think she needs to work things out and get her life on track? Hell yes I do. But getting on topix and running your mouths bout shit u know nothing about isnt going to accomplish anything. Wat happened to Jeremy was shitty no doubts about it. But the cops themselves said it wouldnt have mattered if there had been 50 people in the house when the cops showed up every one there would have went to jail right along with them charged with the same charges as Kim & Jeremy. So how bout leaving both parties alone and stop talking bout stuff u know nothing about.
kimberly brock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I appreciate everyone who commented about me. I am not perfect and I am trying to get my life together. I recieved a letter from social services the other day. The social worker dropped the case due to lack of evidence. I have custody of my son. I am glad that is over with. Cause like I said it was a misunderstanding. My name is cleared as far as I am concerned. I am happy I have my son, he is healthy and happy. That is all I care about. I knew I had people out there that cares for me. There is only one person on here that is bashing me, sad thing is I know that I know them. Thanks to those who had my back. Hopefully all the gossip will stop if not I will have a good laugh and go on. Cause life keeps moving no matter what. And so will I....
looking

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

hey are you single
Kims sister Kayla S

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Let me tell you JasonR or whoever the fuck you are! I've seen my sister go without feminem products so my nephew can have milk and food. I've seen her take every penny she has and buy for that baby and buy no clothes for herself even though she has two pairs of pants and two or three T-shirts to wear!! She cared about Jeremy and always sung praises of how good he was with Dwight! She is a good mother! Are you friggin perfect? Do you not make mistakes? She is not a nasty whore! She never ran around on Jeremy she was always with him. Whenever he was in jail she borrowed money to buy him a phone card so she could talk to him. She put money on his books when she could! That's love. She can't be with him because of this shit. It was Dwight or Jeremy. She had to choose her child!! It was all a big misunderstanding, quit running your mouth! Have some respect and quit bashing someone you obviously don't even know! Get a life!
kimberly brock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Went to court the 19th and I could not be happier. All charges against me were dismissed. Now you haters know that the rumors and gossip are all lies. That all started from an angry person who did not want her son to look bad, but for me to look bad instead. My thing is why you would want my son to do without jis mother. Well I am here to tell you that will never happen. Happy and so glad to put all the negativity behind me.
tiinxtime

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

kimberly brock wrote:
Went to court the 19th and I could not be happier. All charges against me were dismissed. Now you haters know that the rumors and gossip are all lies. That all started from an angry person who did not want her son to look bad, but for me to look bad instead. My thing is why you would want my son to do without jis mother. Well I am here to tell you that will never happen. Happy and so glad to put all the negativity behind me.
Lets see now, some hoes kid is found running uo and down streets, everyone is blamed for it, and nothing is done about it. The ho ends up being everybodys shero, the kid will be in the street again and everyone is happy, happy, happy. home sweet home.
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

is she bens little sister?
kimberly brock

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

tiinxtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see now, some hoes kid is found running uo and down streets, everyone is blamed for it, and nothing is done about it. The ho ends up being everybodys shero, the kid will be in the street again and everyone is happy, happy, happy. home sweet home.
L.

I don't even know you & I know nobody in bville knows me because I haven't lived there since I was younger. So you can keep my name out your mouth. Don't worry bout my kids, they are healthy & well taken care of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Calvin_Coolish 150,998
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min no way 1,035
union 18 min gator 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Curious 130,445
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 30 min SLY WEST 3,489
hot girl a the funeral home 31 min justbecause0105 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr U go girl 16,143
Ambulance hit 3 people last night in Knox count... 9 hr Hey 16
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••