Running out of time

London, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Has anyone doctored with Dr. Peterson? Is he a good doctor?
justice

Barbourville, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2009
he is a good doctor when you get to see him, which is never, always see the nurse, but pay for dr call. tired of it myself, but it is everywhere you go.
wanting to know

Barbourville, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2009
has anyone been to the grace center at grays just wondering i know some good dr's are there but i havent been yet when ya have to pay cash to see the dr you only go when your really bad sick .
snoop

London, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2009
i have doctor pederson hes great and so does my daughter and so is his n.p. make an appoinment and u will get to see him but it may take a while. and did u know the nurse practioners if they have nay question they go to the doctors and ask them then if nesscary they will come and see u while u there....
Barbourville Resident

Barbourville, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2009
Dr. Pedersen is a WONDERFUL doctor.. he really cares, takes time out for you and will listen to ALL your questions. He is a BLESSING FROM GOD ABOVE.
Of course you are going to get alot of different answers, but, I PERSONAL think he is one of the BEST Out there.
no way

Albany, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2009
My son was a patient of his and he almost let my baby seziure out from a fever!!I would not recemend him for anyone!He is not a good doctor he doesnt listen and I would never go back to him!!If you do good luck!
barbourville chick

Mayfield, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2009
Dr Pederson is a pretty good dr, myself i love Dr Ashburn, i worked with him alot and hes a very good guy, if he needs to he'll go off on the nurses to get better care for you, but like the other person said there is always bad stuff and unhappy people out there..

Since: May 09

London, KY

#8 Aug 27, 2009
Dr. Peterson has a good personality but is not a good Dr.When you are sick or some emergy comes up your in trouble. He is a well mans Dr.
patient

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Pedersen, now for almost 12 years. He has treated me from everything from the common cold to phenomenon. I was in a sever car accident 5 years ago and he has treated me for everything that happened due to it. From broken bones to PTSD, depression, and just about anything you can think of. I would never consider going to another doctor for my care. He does not write me useless prescription, or prescriptions for pain unless I really need them. To me he is the best doctor in Barbourville. I have had to see his NP nurses when I go in in an emergency, but I do see him every time I go for my appointments. The best thing I can tell you is to call and make an appointment to see him, it may take a while to get you in, but you will be seen by him personally. I have never had not one complaint about his staff, they all treat me like I am family and always with a kind word. And if I go in sick they get me back as soon as possible, to see a NP, then if the NP can't handle what I have, they will go get Dr.Pedersen, for his help. To me he is the only Doctor, I will see. He has been very kind and passionate to me and always taken the time to listen to my problems about my health. In in my opinion he is the best doctor in Barbourville.
Sue

Barbourville, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Running out of time wrote:
Has anyone doctored with Dr. Peterson? Is he a good doctor?
. No absolutely no unless you have a cold. He will let you die if it is serious.
Sue

Barbourville, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
no way wrote:
My son was a patient of his and he almost let my baby seziure out from a fever!!I would not recemend him for anyone!He is not a good doctor he doesnt listen and I would never go back to him!!If you do good luck!
I know
A lady that has two kids that r drs. He let their dad go for yrs with depression Well to make long story short. The man is now dead. Dr Peterson is a broken bone, depression dr maybe. And a cold dr but other than that run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 2 min I know 32
Mary Hammons Resigns as Jailer 21 min wanna know 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 56 min Bree_Z 3,570
Not paying child support 1 hr sick of keeping t... 5
HeShe backing warren for judge 1 hr Lol 2
lisa Anderson 2 hr barsnap 1
stud for Yorkie 2 hr Bad Boy Muscles a... 2
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 16 hr Patty 11
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match