dead beat dads who is the biggest
lovin life

Fulton, KY

#22 Apr 18, 2009
Marcus Murphy is by far one of the worse dead beat dads out there. He has 2 kids. 1 by both of his x- wives. On top of that he mad his X girlfriend have an abortion a few years back. He beat the hell out of both of his wives.. He thinks he is the shit. He is on STERIODS so bad. Back several years ago he was a pretty good guy. Now he is facing time for beating up some gal named Sherri Hembree. He is a POS...
Michelle

Lexington, KY

#23 Jun 9, 2009
Definately Mark Messer! But his daughter is better off without him in her life! He is a bum & loser, not to metion his other habits. Just like his girlfriend. He only pays his child support when he thrown in jail. Looks like you have a few votes Mark! Great Job!...On winning the dead beat dad award! It's the only job you have!
nuts

United States

#24 Jun 9, 2009
what about the deadbeat moms.
old time friend

United States

#25 Jun 9, 2009
Skyy wrote:
danny mason hasnt paid a dime in 8 months
take him to court!!! he is going to get money out of that car wreck that he and crystal and eddie staged! they are scamming the insurance company.......just thought u should know.......u know who this is....call me ..its in the book miss T___Y

Since: Jun 09

Radcliff, KY

#26 Jun 10, 2009
I know there's deadbeat dads and moms in all towns but this is just another example of how this forum breeds hate......no need for this.
tired of deadbeat parents

Macon, GA

#27 Jun 10, 2009
I know alot of deadbeats in this town...michael north from flat lick is one of them. He doesn't even see or call his daughter let alone pay any support...she doesn't need him though. she has a great mom and a wonderful stepdad
Real

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#28 Jun 10, 2009
Steve Partin from boone height.

Since: Oct 08

cannon

#30 Jun 12, 2009
lovin life wrote:
Marcus Murphy is by far one of the worse dead beat dads out there. He has 2 kids. 1 by both of his x- wives. On top of that he mad his X girlfriend have an abortion a few years back. He beat the hell out of both of his wives.. He thinks he is the shit. He is on STERIODS so bad. Back several years ago he was a pretty good guy. Now he is facing time for beating up some gal named Sherri Hembree. He is a POS...
where is this marcus from?.....
dying to know

London, KY

#31 Jun 12, 2009
does anyone know anything about mike murphy?

“living life to the fulliest ”

Since: Nov 08

Kennett, MO

#32 Jun 12, 2009
BOBBY COLLINS IS A DEAD BEAT DAD HE IS LIVING IN WHITLEY COUNTY HE HASENT PAID A DIME IN 10 YRS AND THE SYSTEM WONT SO SHIT AND HE SAYS HE LOVES HIS BOYS THAT IS SUCH A LAUGH HA HA THEY KNOW WHO HAS RAISED THEM AND SUPPORTED THEM NOT THEIR DADDY BUT THEIR MOM AND STEP DAD
daughter of one

Columbia, MO

#33 Jun 13, 2009
jesse jenkins...aka jr jenkins who owns knox discount fabrics
Courtney

London, KY

#34 Jun 13, 2009
WiLLiAM HUBBARD ALL THE WAY!
Dontreallycare

Winchester, KY

#35 Jun 18, 2009
George Bargo Jr. Nobody has shit on him!!!
HILLBILLY

Tiptonville, TN

#36 Jun 18, 2009
I wonder how many of you woman work that complain about childsupport. you wouldnt like giving them a 3rd of what you worked for either they can't get the benefits you woman get for keeping the kids like food stamps,health insurance and free housing.my ex uses my child support to drive a new vehicle cause shes got a shack up that pays the rest of the bills for her
nuts

United States

#37 Jun 18, 2009
intelligent one wrote:
I know there's deadbeat dads and moms in all towns but this is just another example of how this forum breeds hate......no need for this.
don,t know what you mean by that,but i am a single dad,an have raised my kids by myself,it,s very hard these days trying to make ends meet,i work my behind off every day,an she should,nt be no better than a man that has to pay.an she should,nt be to good to get out of the bed an go to work,an help support her kids.she even told my kids that she would go to jail before she would get a job.
Soldier

London, KY

#38 Jun 22, 2009
HARVEY CAIN
some chic

Mayfield, KY

#39 Jun 22, 2009
HILLBILLY wrote:
I wonder how many of you woman work that complain about childsupport. you wouldnt like giving them a 3rd of what you worked for either they can't get the benefits you woman get for keeping the kids like food stamps,health insurance and free housing.my ex uses my child support to drive a new vehicle cause shes got a shack up that pays the rest of the bills for her
i totally agree with you. i understand that anyone man or woman should help support a child but just because one makes more money why do they have to pay more?
PuddingCracker

United States

#40 Jun 22, 2009
Steve Brown!!!
trash

United States

#41 Jun 22, 2009
i think they should get a voucher instead of cash.that way it would,nt go to drugs.but then their would always be someone that would buy it,like they buy the food stamp cards.
your name sounds right

Somerset, KY

#42 Jun 22, 2009
HILLBILLY wrote:
if your worried about what someone else would do with your money, DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN!!!!!!!

You men KILL ME!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where were you back in the 70's? 1 hr I will not go away 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,729
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr -Christopher Jarvis 814
Thieves in bimble... 4 hr Inside info 26
Looking for Kenny Saunders (Aug '16) 4 hr Fact 19
Moonshinemafia deleted 5 hr Lmbo 1
Oger, where have you been? 5 hr -Christopher Jarvis 5
Police and Ambulance 10 hr Big bear 109

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages