Josh

Corsica, PA

#1 Aug 29, 2009
People better keep there mouths shut because he does not make,smoke or sell meth..
Amber

Corsica, PA

#2 Aug 29, 2009
Thats right people need to stop running there mouths about my brother
The Real Darlene Smith

Corsica, PA

#4 Aug 30, 2009
Hey this is Erics mom and i am not no drug head i use to be but I have straightend up..So please leave myand my sons name out of peoples mouth..
someone who knows

London, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2009
who the hell do you people think you're fooling! who all do you send to wal-mart to buy your sudafed! I'm not saying eric is involved with your meth habits, making and selling. b-ville is a small community, and people are not idiots, we all know what goes on at your home.
Ashley

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2009
Have been to walmart for them or something? Oh, u might just be mad because Darlene is a hell of alot better looking then u ..
haha

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2011
is this the same eric smith thats in jail right now that also dates brittany jordan who is also in jail?
haha

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2011
is this the same eric smith thats in jail right now and dates brittany jordan who is also in jail
engle

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2011
haha wrote:
is this the same eric smith thats in jail right now and dates brittany jordan who is also in jail
nope wrong one
haha

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2011
ok well do you know that one or this brittany jordan character? because i would really like to know why this girl and her bf is in jail and shes trying to talk to my cousins bf who is also in jail with them?
jhgvcfgvbhnjmk

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2011
who
sweet

London, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2011
The Real Darlene Smith wrote:
Hey this is Erics mom and i am not no drug head i use to be but I have straightend up..So please leave myand my sons name out of peoples mouth..
Well momma.Looks like your whole dam family is in there.U sure straightened up and your kids are perfect.
lookin

United States

#14 Mar 8, 2011
sweet wrote:
<quoted text>Well momma.Looks like your whole dam family is in there.U sure straightened up and your kids are perfect.
well no not the whole family aint in there, eric smith not in jail...hahahaha,and yea like u i would say u r next
little

London, KY

#16 Mar 31, 2011
is eric smith still in jail
ky gurl

United States

#17 Mar 31, 2011
little wrote:
is eric smith still in jail
no
Eric Smith

Manchester, KY

#18 Apr 6, 2011
Gettin ready to go back
fatdady

Princeton, WV

#19 Nov 2, 2012
dam theif is what he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca Davis 1 min Lmao 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Athenesword 151,862
Whose the 2 guys at Sav a lot all the time? 2 hr The guy 3
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 2 hr sorry but true 48
Lay Principal 5 hr Illegal 3
Higher Property Taxes 18 hr taxpayer 17
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 19 hr patient 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages