Someone Special I Need U To Hear This

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

ItsMe

London, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
WTF

London, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Wow!!why are you doing this i told you i would leave him alone and i have!!!!!But i do have too admit this is soooo something i can see him listen too.Look i am sick of fighting with you.I know his feelings for me and if i am wrong then even better for you.Its to hard to keep him off my mind without you reminding me of it even more.Your with him so you win.You have the most important thing in the world to me.What more do you want???So i am asking please stop.Anyway i miss you so much sweetie.I will always be here for you if you need anything.Someday we will have our happy ending i know your my fate and i will wait forever.I will stay out of your life but i will never stop loving and waiting for you.I could go on but this says it best <3
WTF

London, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2012
so who is the new skank moving her way in your life :)Omg remember when we would post stuff on fb lol.I so miss those times.This was the first song you posted me ever.

And i noooo you remember this.http://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=N7EpJdQrlsQ

Please take care of yourself.I worry about you.
Hahaha

London, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Hahaha you dumb wh-re! It wasn't me! You idiot he was listening to it and said that it reminded him of you so he put it on here just so maybe you would see how he really felt! You gotta be the stupidest window licker out there what kind of psycho meds they got you on cause they need to up the dosage cause if haven't got it through your head that he hates you by now then you are hopeless! and don't worry about who else he has in his life cause you just said you were gonna stay out his life just the way he likes it. And why should I leave you alone you never left us alone! So F*%CK You!
Wife

London, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
WTF wrote:
so who is the new skank moving her way in your life :)Omg remember when we would post stuff on fb lol.I so miss those times.This was the first song you posted me ever.http://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=UWKVv9OnCpAXX
You don't need to worry about who he is with. We've been together since we were kids and if you think what you had was special you are dead wrong I don't have enough fingers and toes to count how many girls he has done this with. He does what he has to do make them feel special and when he gets bored he throws them away and that's what happened to you! You were just another notch in the headboard and way to catch a buzz! Why do think the only thing he took from you was dope money? huh? I could tell you everything he told and everything he did cause I've heard the same crybaby song from dozens of other dumb idiots just like you! Back off because I've had enough! He put this song on here hoping you would get the message He hates you! And trust me if he didn't hate you you would be the one we were with! I tried to be nice to you I tried to talk to you but didn't even acknowledge me that showed me right there what kind of person you are! and I can honestly say now I know why he hates you so bad! We are happy and enjoying our life and those who are in it!
Lol

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Lol
Wife

London, KY

#7 Dec 18, 2012
WTF wrote:
Wow!!why are you doing this i told you i would leave him alone and i have!!!!!But i do have too admit this is soooo something i can see him listen too.Look i am sick of fighting with you.I know his feelings for me and if i am wrong then even better for you.Its to hard to keep him off my mind without you reminding me of it even more.Your with him so you win.You have the most important thing in the world to me.What more do you want???So i am asking please stop.Anyway i miss you so much sweetie.I will always be here for you if you need anything.Someday we will have our happy ending i know your my fate and i will wait forever.I will stay out of your life but i will never stop loving and waiting for you.I could go on but this says it best <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J7FES_lZfmwXX
This Aint Disney Stupid There Is No Happy Ending For Us There Is No Us! I Hate U! U Make Me Sick! Listen To The Song And Take A Hint! I Dont Need SH-T From U I Have 2 Girls That Are My Happiness And They Take Better Care Of Me Than A Crackhead Like U Ever Could! Damn Im Thank God I didnt Get Stuck With Your Crazy A$$ Your The Dumbest [email protected] Ive Ever Met..I Would Have Shot My [email protected] Brains Out By Now..When Did U Start Listening To Stupid Sh!t Thats The Dumbest Sh!t I Ever Heard..WTf U Say One Second Your Gonna Stay Out Of My Life..Then 2 Lines Later U Ask Who Is The New Skank..Make Your Mind Up Stupid Wtf U Dont Know The Difference ..I Hate U Now Go Away Skank
ItsMe

London, KY

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Left The Wrong Name On There And It Really Is Me Stupid!
backhoe

Tacoma, WA

#9 Dec 18, 2012
sounds like some wifeswapping going on here.
lol

United States

#10 Dec 18, 2012
thats what it sounds like here to Backhoe
well

Corbin, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Pity the two fools that are fighting over him I doubt that he knows what loves is he sounds like a user to me. a real winner a peace of cake that man is.
Wife

London, KY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
well wrote:
Pity the two fools that are fighting over him I doubt that he knows what loves is he sounds like a user to me. a real winner a peace of cake that man is.
Actually he is quite the package
HisBaby

London, KY

#14 Dec 19, 2012
WTF wrote:
so who is the new skank moving her way in your life :)Omg remember when we would post stuff on fb lol.I so miss those times.This was the first song you posted me ever.http://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=UWKVv9OnCpAXX
OMG are you seriously that high school that you push the disagree button?! You shut up real quick when his wife speaks grow a pair and speak up instead of pushing disagree buttons! He don't need you to take care of him we take real good care of him better than you ever could! He said don't worry about him he's fine now that your out his life (His words not mine!) I don't care if you disagree with what she says or not because I have what you want and what you will NEVER have! Hahahahaha!
Shame Less

Corbin, KY

#15 Dec 20, 2012
The wife thinks she has the package "Thank God" Lets hope she don't open it that way she has him in it and no one else will every have to wear about his A double s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 166,473
Conservative Christian's. 14 min steve 3
(Feb '12) 18 min Wanda 3
Today Eclipse 25 min Petty Patty 12
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 34 min just mee 83
Branstutter tax? 1 hr Help 1
Is it ok to date your 5th cousin?? (Feb '12) 1 hr Freaky Kin 42

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages