|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

a mother wrote:
i have 8 childerm and ir never once hit my mind to kill either one of them a baby is a living soul inside a mother and it is a living and precious thing the bibls tells us to never take something which we cant give back ,and if we take an unborn babys life then we need to be tried before grand jury and be hung for because thats all you can call it is murder all of you that feel like this cand be a christian you need to get saved AND GET YOUR HEARTS RIGHT WITH GOD.
I do not agree abortion is Necessarily Murder.... It is Homicide but there is Justifiable Homicide... Justifiable Homicide is not Murder..... Homicide is justified if it is done to save the life of another....

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Shathead wrote:
<quoted text>
What about cases of rape and incest. Should a girl be forced to have the child of a rapist?
Abortion is Not needed in 99.9 percent of rape cases since the woman can go to the police and seek medical treatment the same day or the next... Treatment to prevent pregnancy within 24 hours under medical supervision is 100% effective... Only the cases where the Woman is held against her will would become pregnant or if she refuses to come forward...

In any case there could be an argument for Justified Homicide of the fetus in several criminal impregnation possibilities...

But that being said those types of cases are relatively rare as well over 98% of All abortions are for Convenience... only 2% are for saving the life of the mother, rape, incest and other criminal caused pregnancies....
Brenda

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Wrong, a fetus in the state of Kentucky is considered nothing.
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it debatable?
ho·mi·cide
noun \&#712;hä-m&#601;- &#716;s&#299;d, &#712;h&#333;-\
Definition of HOMICIDE
1: a person who kills another
2: a killing of one human being by another
Scott Peterson and several hundred people are right now in prison convicted of First Degree Intentional Homicide setting the precedent that a fetus is a Human Being. If it's a Human Being Abortion is by definition Homicide... If it's Not a Human Being those people should have those convictions over turned...
XXX13

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Big Dick Magursky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right something else free for the deadbeats how about keeping your legs closed.
How about cutting your big dick off?
GMAFB

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>
The girl should have the child and not murder it. She could always offer it for adoption, give it to her parents, or see if the rapist parents might want the child. A child is a gift from God even when it is the result of rape or incest.
Are you kidding me? You think that if an 11 year old girl gets pregnant with her fathers, grandfather, brother, uncle's baby she should be forced to carry and give birth to the baby? That is disgusting. What about the CHILD that was raped? You want to further traumatize her with ultra sounds and all the tests that go along with being pregnant and the horrific pain of child birth at 11 years old?? WTF is wrong with you?
Show Time

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>It's debatable if it's even a Homicide or not.
IT is Homicide !!!! what a Joke you are!!!!
Show Time

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Brenda wrote:
Wrong, a fetus in the state of Kentucky is considered nothing.
<quoted text>
Brenda,

God said where there is Blood, there is Life! A Fetus is exactly that a Fetus, a Living Human Being! I Pray that God Convicts you of your comment. From the very First Moment a Child is Concieved there is Blood & there is Life! How can you make a Statement that in Ky A Fetus is considered Nothing! Just So you need to be Reminded, 9 months later, a Child is born from a Fetus that you said was nothing!!!! You Need to Get Saved & change your Attitude!!! You are wrong, so very very Wrong... A Fetus is a Child & I will Pray for you & you Attitiude!!!! God Help You!!!!
Maci

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Rita Gray would be a common visitor at this place.
Choices

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I believe that every female should have the right to have an abortion. I don't care if she is the biggest whore in the world and she has 5 abortions a year. Its her right. No one can make a woman do something she doesn't want to do. In my opinion if the fetus can not survive outside the womb its not a human life. A clump of cells is not life. Sure, it will become life if it is allowed to grow but if aborted early then its not a human life. Do you people consider masturbation killing a human life? I mean that sperm could become a human being and its being destroyed..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Choices wrote:
I believe that every female should have the right to have an abortion. I don't care if she is the biggest whore in the world and she has 5 abortions a year. Its her right. No one can make a woman do something she doesn't want to do. In my opinion if the fetus can not survive outside the womb its not a human life. A clump of cells is not life. Sure, it will become life if it is allowed to grow but if aborted early then its not a human life. Do you people consider masturbation killing a human life? I mean that sperm could become a human being and its being destroyed..
So you think all the hundreds of people in jail convicted of murder for killing a fetus should have those convictions overturned right...
Choices

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think all the hundreds of people in jail convicted of murder for killing a fetus should have those convictions overturned right...
Those people took away what could have been someones child that they wanted. They were drunk, high or reckless. A women who aborts a nonviable unwanted fetus is completely different. No one is taking something from her, she is willingly giving it up which is well within her rights.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Choices wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people took away what could have been someones child that they wanted. They were drunk, high or reckless. A women who aborts a nonviable unwanted fetus is completely different. No one is taking something from her, she is willingly giving it up which is well within her rights.
That of course is Irrational... only less than 2% of all abortions are performed due to a non viable fetus or in preservation of the mothers life... 98% of all Abortive Homicides are done to Viable (If left to term) fetuses for the Convenience of the mother.

What you say is that It's OK for a Mother to commit a Homicide because she wants too but if she doesn't want to and someone does it's Murder...

Again, It's Simple... If a Fetus is Not a Human Being then No One should be convicted of Unjustified Homicide... If Anyone can be Convicted of Unjustified Homicide of a Fetus then the Fetus is a Human Being... If a Mother or Doctor Kills a Human Being then it is Homicide and if done so without Justification are Murderers... If it is done more than twice without Justification the Mother and the Doctor are Serial Killers.....
choices

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>That of course is Irrational... only less than 2% of all abortions are performed due to a non viable fetus or in preservation of the mothers life... 98% of all Abortive Homicides are done to Viable (If left to term) fetuses for the Convenience of the mother.

What you say is that It's OK for a Mother to commit a Homicide because she wants too but if she doesn't want to and someone does it's Murder...

Again, It's Simple... If a Fetus is Not a Human Being then No One should be convicted of Unjustified Homicide... If Anyone can be Convicted of Unjustified Homicide of a Fetus then the Fetus is a Human Being... If a Mother or Doctor Kills a Human Being then it is Homicide and if done so without Justification are Murderers... If it is done more than twice without Justification the Mother and the Doctor are Serial Killers.....
Most fetuses would be viable if left to term. A fetus born before 24 weeks is considered nonviable. Meaning they would not live outside the womb.. That's why most abortions are done early in the pregnancy.

You are entitled to your opinion, but its just that, YOUR opinion that abortion is homicide..

When someone does something to cause a woman to miscarry they did a crime, A women getting an abortion did not. Like it or not abortion is not considered homicide under the law. That's just the way it is..
KNOWS HIM

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Well look at it this way, in the spring you go to the store and ask for "tomato, bean and corn seeds". Then you plant it, when it gets up a little ways, you tell whoever, "I'm going to go out & hoe the corn, beans, tomatoes". But most likely there is no corn, beans or tomatoes on the vine, but you anticipate that if things goes well and you take care of it, after a few months there will be. Same thing with a baby. It's still a BABY, alive and growing.
Choices

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KNOWS HIM wrote:
Well look at it this way, in the spring you go to the store and ask for "tomato, bean and corn seeds". Then you plant it, when it gets up a little ways, you tell whoever, "I'm going to go out & hoe the corn, beans, tomatoes". But most likely there is no corn, beans or tomatoes on the vine, but you anticipate that if things goes well and you take care of it, after a few months there will be. Same thing with a baby. It's still a BABY, alive and growing.
I had rather look at this way, A woman has unprotected sex, a month later she misses her period. She takes a home pregnancy test and realizes that she is in fact pregnant. She is devastated because she knows she can't take care of a child. She has a part time job at Burger King and can barley take care of herself, so she decides to have an abortion before that clump of cells inside her turn into a human life.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Choices wrote:
<quoted text>
I had rather look at this way, A woman has unprotected sex, a month later she misses her period. She takes a home pregnancy test and realizes that she is in fact pregnant. She is devastated because she knows she can't take care of a child. She has a part time job at Burger King and can barley take care of herself, so she decides to have an abortion before that clump of cells inside her turn into a human life.
Someone comes along and knocks her down killing the Human Being inside her, he is arrested an convicted of Killing a Human Being and sentenced to 20 to life.....
choices

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>Someone comes along and knocks her down killing the Human Being inside her, he is arrested an convicted of Killing a Human Being and sentenced to 20 to life.....
Right or wrong, that's the way it is "sometimes".. If he knocks her down while intoxicated or being reckless he will be arrested. If it was an accident and there was no malice intended then he would not be arrested. He could be sued civilly though..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

choices wrote:
<quoted text>
Right or wrong, that's the way it is "sometimes".. If he knocks her down while intoxicated or being reckless he will be arrested. If it was an accident and there was no malice intended then he would not be arrested. He could be sued civilly though..
Which makes your argument invalid by your own words... You just said she is allowed to get rid of it Before it becomes a Human Being.. But then if someone kills it, it Is a human being and then you set rules to determine if the killing is Justified... That is the Definition of being a hypocrite...

If she then goes to a Doctor and Pays him to Kill It For her he is acting with extreme malice against that yet to be born Human Being...
choices

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>Which makes your argument invalid by your own words... You just said she is allowed to get rid of it Before it becomes a Human Being.. But then if someone kills it, it Is a human being and then you set rules to determine if the killing is Justified... That is the Definition of being a hypocrite...

If she then goes to a Doctor and Pays him to Kill It For her he is acting with extreme malice against that yet to be born Human Being...
I don't make the laws.. You should take this up with the senators not me.. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Becky and Richard hicks 3 min church member 5
looking for a mini pot belly pig 12 min har 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 128,006
Huge yard sale 32 min Tiff 1
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 54 min bologna lips 14
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 144,934
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 2 hr what 3
KC Basketball Coach 9 hr Great 65
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 13 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••