|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Joe King wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if Knox County could have a free abortion clinic. Maybe run it out of the health department or something. That would cut down on the number of unwanted kids and welfare cases around here.
they should offer free vasectomys too.
woman

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

you know, I'm a woman and I had my child at the age of 25. I've always wanted just one child. They asked me at my 6 week check up after I had my child what firm of birth control I wanted and I said I want my tubes tied. They looked at me as if I was a alien with three heads! It's my body and my choice but they wouldn't do it. It's been 9 years and I still have just one child and haven't changed my mind. I think they should honor your request if you choose to have your tubes tied or whatever. It'd cut down on a lot of mis-used funding!
Big Dick Magursky

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Joe King wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if Knox County could have a free abortion clinic. Maybe run it out of the health department or something. That would cut down on the number of unwanted kids and welfare cases around here.
Yeah right something else free for the deadbeats how about keeping your legs closed.

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

How would a free abortion clinic go over in Knox County?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Abortion is Homicide....

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Quantummist wrote:
Abortion is Homicide....
It's certainly a debatable issue.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>It's certainly a debatable issue.
How is it debatable?

ho·mi·cide
noun \&#712;hä-m&#601;- &#716;s&#299;d, &#712;h&#333;-\
Definition of HOMICIDE
1: a person who kills another
2: a killing of one human being by another

Scott Peterson and several hundred people are right now in prison convicted of First Degree Intentional Homicide setting the precedent that a fetus is a Human Being. If it's a Human Being Abortion is by definition Homicide... If it's Not a Human Being those people should have those convictions over turned...

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it debatable?
ho·mi·cide
noun \&#712;hä-m&#601;- &#716;s&#299;d, &#712;h&#333;-\
Definition of HOMICIDE
1: a person who kills another
2: a killing of one human being by another
Scott Peterson and several hundred people are right now in prison convicted of First Degree Intentional Homicide setting the precedent that a fetus is a Human Being. If it's a Human Being Abortion is by definition Homicide... If it's Not a Human Being those people should have those convictions over turned...
It's debatable if it's even a Homicide or not.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>It's debatable if it's even a Homicide or not.
Homicide is one Hominid killing another Hominid... Period... If I accidentally drop a hammer from the top of a building it's accidental homicide, If I shot you for trying to kill me it's Justifiable Homicide.. If I know something is dangerous and might kill some one and I do it anyway it's Negligent Homicide.. I don't care how you do it, why you do it... the definition remains.. If a Human Being kills another Human Being by definition it's Homicide. It's the Very core of the word...
abc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

All people that would have a abortion or uphold it if there was a pill that would turn them all in to homosexual they should take it i had rather be gay as to have a baby riped out of my body its easyer to spit out your anus or mouth as to rip a growing child from your woomb....now that is just my opinion.

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Homicide is one Hominid killing another Hominid... Period... If I accidentally drop a hammer from the top of a building it's accidental homicide, If I shot you for trying to kill me it's Justifiable Homicide.. If I know something is dangerous and might kill some one and I do it anyway it's Negligent Homicide.. I don't care how you do it, why you do it... the definition remains.. If a Human Being kills another Human Being by definition it's Homicide. It's the Very core of the word...
Makes sense.
funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Big Dick Magursky wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right something else free for the deadbeats how about keeping your legs closed.
How about keeping your zipper up

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

BallOSperm wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is not homicide. It is no different than blowing your nose or taking a dump. If you have something in your body and want rid of it, that your right to do so.
So Scott Peterson and the hundreds of people that have been arrested, charged, prosecuted and convicted for Homicide of a fetus should be released or those charges drop and convictions overturned right?

It's really simple... When does a Fetus become a Human Being?

If as Pro Abortion say it is at birth then you can not charge someone for killing what is not a Human Being... It would be no difference than kicking someone and destroying someone kidney.. The Charge would be Assault with bodily harm...

But that is Not the case... If you kick your girlfriend in the belly and kill the fetus, If you take a knife and slice out the fetus you will be charged like the Hundreds of people before for Intentional Homicide... So the courts have said that the Fetus (There have people convicted for Homicide of a Fetus in the early part of the first trimester) is a Human Being...

So if a Fetus is a Human Being the if another Human Being kills it, in any way, it is by Definition Homicide...

abc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Where there is breath there is life oxygen is in blood and the mother breaths and it goes in to her blood and in to the blood of her child there is blood and oxygen inside the body of a baby that has not passed out the mothers vagina yet , so for anyone that wants to hold your breath until your lungs has no more breath in them does that give someone the right to kill you cause your not breathing in to your lungs so does the rest of your body and heart and brain count as being alive? there is a living soul inside the woomb cause the breath of life is being passed from the mother to the baby if your female and dont want to get pregnet dont let a man intercourse you and leave his sperm in you homosexuality is a wonderful way to advoid getting pregnet oral sex or anal sex just advoid the penis and vagina sperm and egg contact Homosexuality natures birth control you dont have to have anal sex with you best buddy you could jack each other off or get your best girl friends to play with your clit and finger each other it would be great fun play safe dont get a std and not get pregnet then for the people that really wanted children the homosexuals could help raise the children and help the econmoney out You cant have a baby unless penis vagina comes in contact
abc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Us say that you was a young man 20 years old and you had a friend a best buddy and you two guys went out one night and both was real horney and both disease free and they was this girl and you or your buddyhad sex wih her andshe got pregnet and then you had a wife and a baby and no job yet and then you and your buddy met another girl and got her pregnet and then you would have two children and still not out of college and not enough money if this happen for one year with a differnt girl each night you could have at least 150 children its possible and if your best buddy was having sex with girl as well or three or ur girls us say 25 women each a year and kids could add up fast but you could have sex with your buddy 1000 times and have 2000 orgasams and not have one child You nad your buddy could save all kinds of money maybe even become lovers and adopt unwanted children from hetrosexual incounters that did not want children but just sex , I think it would be better then digging in to the woomb of a whore and cutting a childs body to peices that dont have a choice and killing it I had just rather be a queer or a lizbo as a child murderer , yea better are two parents of the same gender that allows a child to live two parents of maleand female gender that kills every child before it has a say in the matter gay parents or straight killers of the baby child inside? wich is worse?
abc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
So Scott Peterson and the hundreds of people that have been arrested, charged, prosecuted and convicted for Homicide of a fetus should be released or those charges drop and convictions overturned right?
It's really simple... When does a Fetus become a Human Being?
If as Pro Abortion say it is at birth then you can not charge someone for killing what is not a Human Being... It would be no difference than kicking someone and destroying someone kidney.. The Charge would be Assault with bodily harm...
But that is Not the case... If you kick your girlfriend in the belly and kill the fetus, If you take a knife and slice out the fetus you will be charged like the Hundreds of people before for Intentional Homicide... So the courts have said that the Fetus (There have people convicted for Homicide of a Fetus in the early part of the first trimester) is a Human Being...
So if a Fetus is a Human Being the if another Human Being kills it, in any way, it is by Definition Homicide...
after reading this I will ask this question when does a full grown man and woman become a human being? They become a human being when they seek to thrive fight or flight a moving of the limb since ok us compare the unborn child in the birthing canal to a turd in the rectum , is it a baby , is it a turd? Yes in both cases we have a Baby and we have a turd one is still in the vagina and the other is still in the rectum , but relly if you know anything about people or know shit at all , its a real baby and its a real turd , its a crowning quantummist your smarter then that now now :( if you know a turd when you see it you must know a baby also dont you? but when the baby comes out you keep it , when the turd comes out you dont but some people want to treat babys like turds and turds like babys....Babys has hearts brains and bodys turds dont
abc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Just because a baby is on the other side of the Vulva dont mean its not a real baby , Just like when a turd is on the other side of the anus dont mean its not a real turd...heheh so true...learn your babys learn your shit...both are for real!! damn we humans are so intelligent and come such a long way LOL...

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Q, Scott Peterson killed his Wife. She was not a fetus. Blah!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Nimbletwig wrote:
Q, Scott Peterson killed his Wife. She was not a fetus. Blah!
Yep.. And Was Charged with 2 Counts of First Degree Murder with special circumstances .... The special circumstances was for the murder of a child under the age of 12...

If he had Just killed his wife the average sentence would have been 20 to life with possibility of parole and time off for good behavior.. By now he very well could be out as several convicted of homicide at the same time are....
a mother

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

i have 8 childerm and ir never once hit my mind to kill either one of them a baby is a living soul inside a mother and it is a living and precious thing the bibls tells us to never take something which we cant give back ,and if we take an unborn babys life then we need to be tried before grand jury and be hung for because thats all you can call it is murder all of you that feel like this cand be a christian you need to get saved AND GET YOUR HEARTS RIGHT WITH GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min DITCH MITCH 146,980
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr AAA 128,952
Looking for place to rent! 2 hr guy 2
Corn for Sale 3 hr gator 7
i miss my amy 4 hr Amy 8
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 6 hr Hand Unloads 3
Dentist AJ Smith 6 hr Been there 3
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters