Friend

Williamsburg, KY

#162 Nov 13, 2012
sry for loss wrote:
<quoted text>and what makes him so fine???he was a dope head like the dealers....not a bit of difference...obviously you didnt know him as well as u think
I knew Ryan, too. He is a Veteran, he loved his family, he was good to anyone who was good to him. Yes, he made mistakes in his past but everyone does at some point or another. I'm not only pointing this toward you but for everyone who has said hurtful things about Ryan, I will be praying for you. It's not your place to judge anyone. Leave that to God. If he were your family member, you wouldn't appreciate the mean things that have been said. Show some respect. Treat others as though you would want to be treated.
bullpuckey

Somerset, KY

#163 Nov 13, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>in other words they are doing what they killed a young man for doing.or what they THOUGHT he was doing.
pretty much or he owed them money or pills
ive never talked to any of these guy never had a reson to but i have friends that are hook on meth and have seen them befor they are nasty trash
6 foot under is where all three of them belonged a waste of space and thier isnt anyone of tham anyone would be afraid of it probly took two or three of tham to kill this one boy
Cousin

London, KY

#164 Nov 14, 2012
Regardless of the situation or what has happened to Ryan in the past he was one of the biggest hearted guys I know. He wasn't just a relative to me he was at one time my best friend. Yes at that time we shared a common bond that of abuse and I've been clean 7 years this past month and it was my understanding that he was as well. I'm not trying to defend our actions but until drugs have you by the neck and it truly becomes like oxygen to your body then no one can criticize. I talked to Ryan several times in the past months and he seemed sober and if someone who use to get high with you can't tell then he probably wasn't using. I have sat in my house with Ryan telling me over and over how he never planned for his life to get so messed up and I too can relate to what he was going through. What upsets me the most is that drugs are a comidety plain and simple in our small town and many others throughout the US, it's not something that one should lose their life over. I personally think that there should be a charge of capital murder on the table here because I know Ryan well enough to imagine his last moments and I am sure moments before his life was taken he was still trying to be funny and try to make the situation less uncomfortable. He isn't the type who truly expected this and was using his skills of combat to fight them off. That's what I want those who are bashing my friend and cousin to think of, this guy was attacked by 3 (Three) men those of you whom know Ryan as I did know that was simply uncalled for, I do hope they get life or charged with capital murder because no matter what's in ones past it doesn't allow for three men to savagly take the life of another human being. And as to Ryan's parents Justi know I did the same to my family and our families were very close as we both grew up, and its something Ryan regretted every day using or not. He hated the fact he got caught up in such a mess. I know I worried my mom and dad so much and have so much guilt until today. My dad is passed but was family to Beverly and a very close friend to Junior, and let me do what my friend can't today. Tell you both how sorry he was to have ever got himself in the situation he did and know he tried everything he knew to keep away from it and I know that isn't going to offer you much comfort but I felt obligated to defend him as I did know him through some good and dark times, through it all he never wanted to disappoint though even he knew it seemed that way. I'll miss him terribly.
DWJ

Somerset, KY

#165 Nov 14, 2012
I will miss Ryan Foley. I played baseball with his oldest brother. They are all great people. Ryan fought for his country with my brother. I pray god comforts his family.
U R right

Barbourville, KY

#166 Nov 14, 2012
Cousin wrote:
Regardless of the situation or what has happened to Ryan in the past he was one of the biggest hearted guys I know. He wasn't just a relative to me he was at one time my best friend. Yes at that time we shared a common bond that of abuse and I've been clean 7 years this past month and it was my understanding that he was as well. I'm not trying to defend our actions but until drugs have you by the neck and it truly becomes like oxygen to your body then no one can criticize. I talked to Ryan several times in the past months and he seemed sober and if someone who use to get high with you can't tell then he probably wasn't using. I have sat in my house with Ryan telling me over and over how he never planned for his life to get so messed up and I too can relate to what he was going through. What upsets me the most is that drugs are a comidety plain and simple in our small town and many others throughout the US, it's not something that one should lose their life over. I personally think that there should be a charge of capital murder on the table here because I know Ryan well enough to imagine his last moments and I am sure moments before his life was taken he was still trying to be funny and try to make the situation less uncomfortable. He isn't the type who truly expected this and was using his skills of combat to fight them off. That's what I want those who are bashing my friend and cousin to think of, this guy was attacked by 3 (Three) men those of you whom know Ryan as I did know that was simply uncalled for, I do hope they get life or charged with capital murder because no matter what's in ones past it doesn't allow for three men to savagly take the life of another human being. And as to Ryan's parents Justi know I did the same to my family and our families were very close as we both grew up, and its something Ryan regretted every day using or not. He hated the fact he got caught up in such a mess. I know I worried my mom and dad so much and have so much guilt until today. My dad is passed but was family to Beverly and a very close friend to Junior, and let me do what my friend can't today. Tell you both how sorry he was to have ever got himself in the situation he did and know he tried everything he knew to keep away from it and I know that isn't going to offer you much comfort but I felt obligated to defend him as I did know him through some good and dark times, through it all he never wanted to disappoint though even he knew it seemed that way. I'll miss him terribly.
Im so sorry for Ryan's family and i truely hope the people that done this gets everything thats coming to them and THEN SOME...God Bless U All..
A Mother

London, KY

#167 Nov 14, 2012
I admire you for getting up here and defending your cousin this way... It is ashame that 3 men had to do this to one person.. I don't care what you do you do not deserve to die this way.. but I think that the laws should change after this cruel and tragic death... I think if the law wants information or to bust someone that they should have to put their lives in danger and not innocent citizens.... I hope out of Ryans death that some good comes out of this and laws are changed to protect innocent people... You are a very good friend and PLEASE don't let him of died in vain over STUPIDITY... I will stand with you... I hope they get the death penalty..
wondering

Corbin, KY

#168 Nov 14, 2012
Ok so this boy ratted on people 2 yrs ago, if not longer right ? So why now all of the sudden would someone kill him ? Dont really sound like ratting is the reason this boy was killed. Afterall if they thought he was a rat then they would be to scared to take him out and kill him not knowing if the law was watching/recording them right ? Dotn get me wrong they took a young mans life and should all pay with their own lives but im thinking ratting is not the motive for murder in this case.
fact is

Bellevue, WA

#169 Nov 14, 2012
there are alot of confused people on here that dont have a clue...ryan wasnt rattin to do good and get drug dealers off the street...he was doing it so his a@@ could stay high and outa prison....it wasnt for the right reasons at all
Guest

Duluth, GA

#170 Nov 14, 2012
fact is wrote:
there are alot of confused people on here that dont have a clue...ryan wasnt rattin to do good and get drug dealers off the street...he was doing it so his a@@ could stay high and outa prison....it wasnt for the right reasons at all
It's not important to me what his intentions were. The fact still remains, he did the world a favor by helping the police get these drug dealers off the street. The fact that one of them committed suicide is just a bonus because that's one drug dealer that we tax payers don't have to support in prison.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#171 Nov 14, 2012
Which one comitted suicide?

“Remember the Fifth of November”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#172 Nov 14, 2012
Three men attacking and taking the life of one man is pure cowardice. I hope these men experience the same fate at the hands of our justice system. An eye for an eye should suffice.
big bubba

Williamsburg, KY

#173 Nov 15, 2012
Guy-Fawkes wrote:
Three men attacking and taking the life of one man is pure cowardice. I hope these men experience the same fate at the hands of our justice system. An eye for an eye should suffice.
i would say they will face the love of BIG BUBBA.
joe

Barbourville, KY

#174 Nov 15, 2012
was the boy married.if so she needs to look into what they had him doing?
sorrypeople

Madisonville, KY

#175 Nov 15, 2012
I have read all the post, why would a person work as an informant with no training. Why would the police say if you give us at least 3 names we will reduce your sentence or let you go.And why would anyone keep company with 3 drug users or dealers. i very little doubt they were dealers. all of the comments make no since at all. an why didn't he tell his parents or brother who he was meeting. now that's a red flag. under cover police officer should be doing the buys
say what

London, KY

#176 Nov 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's not important to me what his intentions were. The fact still remains, he did the world a favor by helping the police get these drug dealers off the street. The fact that one of them committed suicide is just a bonus because that's one drug dealer that we tax payers don't have to support in prison.
. Which of the three committed suicide? I've not heard anything about that on the news!
Logistical Nightmare

Louisville, KY

#177 Nov 15, 2012
I served with Foley in Iraq. I support his family in their loss. The loss to his unit is like losing a family member as well. I offer my support as though I was a family member. True to the End. =v=

Since: Dec 10

Manchester, KY

#178 Nov 15, 2012
Why don't any of these punks ever come mess with one of these bad asses like me?
Info

Duluth, GA

#179 Nov 15, 2012
Such a badass, post your name

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#180 Nov 15, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
Why don't any of these punks ever come mess with one of these bad asses like me?
http://youtu.be/LUPbzPrjb7I

Since: Dec 10

Manchester, KY

#181 Nov 15, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
Q, you're calling me a bald kid again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
brandon bryson 1 hr haha 3
jason hughes 1 hr truth 7
teena Marie mills 2 hr Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 132,148
Husbands with friends 3 hr Glenda 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 3 hr Bkt 16
praying it's all a lie 9 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"