Ryan Foley Found
Ashley

London, KY

#142 Nov 13, 2012
Its Honestly Heartbreaking Something So Tragic Has Happened A Young Man Lost His Life Over Ignorance I Honestly Feel And Have Said IT For A Long Time Now If The Police Would Not Put There Citizens Life At Risk & Have Them Ratting On People Things Like This Would Not Happen! If A Cop Wants A Bust Why Not Put His Own Life At Risk & Do It Theirselves OR Dont Do It At All! My Heart Is Breaking For The Foley Family I Hope Justice Is Served And The Ones Responible Get What They Deserve! A Rat Is A Rat But Things Like This Does Not Need To Happen Its Really Unhuman & IT Takes A Really Cold Hearted Person To Do Such A Crime As Taking Another Humans Life!
Really

Richmond, KY

#143 Nov 13, 2012
wondering wrote:
well thats three men who have families also and hasnt been charged with anything at the moment
You dumbass look at their mugshots and it will say MURDER!!!! They will get what they deserve!
so sad

United States

#144 Nov 13, 2012
For all you guys on here talking bout the families of the suspects....i bet they aren't hurting near as bad as the Foleys are....Ryan is dead and these monsters still get to breathe....its pathetic how can u say oh poor families of the suspects shut the Hell up really....like i said before jail is to good for them they deserve to rot in Hell but ill let god be the judge of that!!!!!
WTF

London, KY

#145 Nov 13, 2012
hey wrote:
Why worry about who is injecting who and what they are injecting in each other, cause thats their habit not yours. Everyone who does it may do it different ways but either way they are all going to hell. One might get there first & the last one there will be jealous but they will all make it ther
e!
another selfrighteous hypocrite that is making decisions for God. Unfortunately, the hell that you talk about is going to be full of people just like you. And as far as Ryan goes, then yeah I guess karma is a bitch. Look how many people that he destroyed their lives, and was probably trying to set some more people up and they caught him and did what they had to do.
so sad

United States

#146 Nov 13, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
another selfrighteous hypocrite that is making decisions for God. Unfortunately, the hell that you talk about is going to be full of people just like you. And as far as Ryan goes, then yeah I guess karma is a bitch. Look how many people that he destroyed their lives, and was probably trying to set some more people up and they caught him and did what they had to do.
wow did he really deserve to die? An unfournately the Hell they are talking bout will have a spot for u also!!!! Have a heart really Whats wrong is wrong an they were in the wrong for taking this young mans life no matter what he did or didn't do!!
WTF

London, KY

#147 Nov 13, 2012
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
wow did he really deserve to die? An unfournately the Hell they are talking bout will have a spot for u also!!!! Have a heart really Whats wrong is wrong an they were in the wrong for taking this young mans life no matter what he did or didn't do!!
No I don't believe in the same bullshit religion that most on here do. And if he had done to you or someone that you loved, like he did alot of people maybe you wouldnt feel so compassionate about him or anyone like him.
Info

Tucker, GA

#148 Nov 13, 2012
Someone is mad because they had a friend/family member that got busted for drugs. Get over it "wtf"
Jas

Tucker, GA

#149 Nov 13, 2012
Ok I must be missing something cause I havnt seen or heard any news reports about anyone being interviewed and a 4th party involved. Is this just topix news or factual info ?
Blessed

United States

#150 Nov 13, 2012
It is a sad day when someone is brutally murdered for helping save the lives of our children and our future and see others defending the actions of the murderers. May God have mercy on your souls when you stand before Him on judgement day.
so sad

United States

#151 Nov 13, 2012
Blessed wrote:
It is a sad day when someone is brutally murdered for helping save the lives of our children and our future and see others defending the actions of the murderers. May God have mercy on your souls when you stand before Him on judgement day.
couldn't have said it better myself
well

London, KY

#152 Nov 13, 2012
sounds like he was a hero in many ways for our country and the war against drugs to !! SO Ryan u are my Hero ! rest in peace
family

London, KY

#153 Nov 13, 2012
I see it this way, the people selling drugs and making meth are too sorry to work and when they get busted they try to get revenge to whoever was responsible for it. They will get an unarmed citizen it the right place and kill them but what about the cops and judges that put them away. They are true cowards and will not even think about trying to harm them. If I were Ryans mother I would bring one hell of a law suit against Unite and the cops that were involved. Every time someone is arrested (not just for drugs) they will say give us so many names usually 3 and we will go light on you or clear you of all charges. Is that the way law enforcement is supposed to work. I don't think so. All I can say is if the thugs that killed Ryan ever gets out of jail heaven help them.
hiddenmessages

Corbin, KY

#154 Nov 13, 2012
Is there any factual evidence that Ryan was an informant or that just a rumor ?
Sad times

Liberty, KY

#155 Nov 13, 2012
I feel so helpless. We should have a candlelight vigil in his honor. Against the war on drugs. For all those affected by drugs in our lives. Stand at the court square. The city park. Wherever. See how many ppl will rally against this war with ourselves. Someone contact unite an see if they would host.
Quess Who

Johnstown, OH

#156 Nov 13, 2012
I hope they all three burn in Hell for what they've done to a Soldier, that has put his life on the line for our freedom.
bullpuckey

London, KY

#157 Nov 13, 2012
Sad times wrote:
I feel so helpless. We should have a candlelight vigil in his honor. Against the war on drugs. For all those affected by drugs in our lives. Stand at the court square. The city park. Wherever. See how many ppl will rally against this war with ourselves. Someone contact unite an see if they would host.
a candlelight vigil for a thief drug dealer and user he was the same as the three involved in his death he just get killed befor he killed someone either by hitting someone while being stoned out of his mind or by killing someone to get his fix like it or not the truth is the truth
i feel sorry for the family AND their lose but what i said is ture i never meet the boy but drugs do turn good people in to killers over night it happens every day
forget it

Corbin, KY

#158 Nov 13, 2012
family wrote:
I see it this way, the people selling drugs and making meth are too sorry to work and when they get busted they try to get revenge to whoever was responsible for it. They will get an unarmed citizen it the right place and kill them but what about the cops and judges that put them away. They are true cowards and will not even think about trying to harm them. If I were Ryans mother I would bring one hell of a law suit against Unite and the cops that were involved. Every time someone is arrested (not just for drugs) they will say give us so many names usually 3 and we will go light on you or clear you of all charges. Is that the way law enforcement is supposed to work. I don't think so. All I can say is if the thugs that killed Ryan ever gets out of jail heaven help them.
you cant sue the unite or the cops.these informants are not forced to do anything,an most of them beg for the chance to get lesser time.they know the chance they are taking before they do it....harlan county has a tv add for paid informants an they tell people in their add about the danger an chances they will be taking.an believe it or not alot of people just want to be informants thats not even in trouble.
bullpuckey

London, KY

#159 Nov 13, 2012
this three guys are already making deals the one good thing that will come out of this boys death is thier will be alot of drug dealer meth maker and meth suplyers go down from all three of them tring to save their azzz and telling everything they know on everyone
Chris Mills rated out rickly engale jason carnes leya stapleton and a ton more ive get the papers to prove it to so i look for him to tell on a whole lot i bet he was making a deal befor the cuffs where put on him
just me

Lexington, KY

#160 Nov 13, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't believe in the same bullshit religion that most on here do. And if he had done to you or someone that you loved, like he did alot of people maybe you wouldnt feel so compassionate about him or anyone like him.
u better start beleaving couse you are going to split hell wide open i take it u dont have kids dumb ass or u wouldt be talking this way or maybe u do have kides but dont give a shit about them ryan did not deserve to die like that
stupid

Corbin, KY

#161 Nov 13, 2012
bullpuckey wrote:
this three guys are already making deals the one good thing that will come out of this boys death is thier will be alot of drug dealer meth maker and meth suplyers go down from all three of them tring to save their azzz and telling everything they know on everyone
Chris Mills rated out rickly engale jason carnes leya stapleton and a ton more ive get the papers to prove it to so i look for him to tell on a whole lot i bet he was making a deal befor the cuffs where put on him
in other words they are doing what they killed a young man for doing.or what they THOUGHT he was doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Paul 174,825
John Mills girlfriend 1 hr Jessie 2
Michael Sowders 1 hr For real 5
Chad helping darren with margaret! ! ! 1 hr short stuff 1
Sheriff race 1 hr ThathsHoth 25
I vote for public whippings 1 hr ThathsHoth 2
Michael Sowders Murdered 1 hr Murder Investigat... 30
Funeral Home Drama - SMH 9 hr the watcher 5

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages