Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

found wrote:
<quoted text>
His body was found up trosler towards Kj coon branch cemetery rd news said :( sad
the fact most of these guy get away with all the crimes they do by turning in to informants only makes them comment worser crimes in the long run
Who cares

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Noone gives a shit about the suspects. THEY ARE ALIVE AND WELL, while Greg and Steve have lost a little brother, his parents have lost a child. The suspects get to live, so boo whip for them......yeah right. They don't deserve to breath the same air as me or the foleys. I know exactly how they feel. My brother was murdered back in July. So I believe the guilty people deserve to die or at least be in jail. Sure it will not bring my brother or Ryan back, but the people responsible will not be on the streets.
spc gibson

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

foley was a good soldier deployed with him im sorry for his family's loss
heard that

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

spc gibson wrote:
foley was a good soldier deployed with him im sorry for his family's loss
That is such a shame that a young man would go and serve his country, then come home and get murdered in his home town. Family is in my prayers.
News Link

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

News Link

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

One of the suspects interviewed
hmm

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

What I dont understand is why he was running with this bunch of thugs, dopeheads to begin with. He obviously had some type of "friend" relationship with them since he went willing to meet with them , right ? Not saying he deserved to die, just curious as to why he would be running with this crew. Hopefully justice will be served for Ryan and his family.
Ironic

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

All these dope heads want to claim they hate rats and when they get their back against the wall they rat on each other every-time. Trust me all 3 of these guys are pointing fingers at each other about the murder. Knox county needs to stand up against these dope heads its getting way out of control. According on which of these POS you talk to they didn't murder him. It doesn't matter though if you had any involvement disposing a body and didn't contract the police your charged with murder. Have fun in jail with bubba
Ironic

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Anyone want to make a wager the other guys blame it on the guy they interviewed ?
ripl

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

live this all along it is hard on thim dont right no more let thim be rip
well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Ironic wrote:
Anyone want to make a wager the other guys blame it on the guy they interviewed ?
He said he didn't know Ryan. Sounds like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

hmm wrote:
What I dont understand is why he was running with this bunch of thugs, dopeheads to begin with. He obviously had some type of "friend" relationship with them since he went willing to meet with them , right ? Not saying he deserved to die, just curious as to why he would be running with this crew. Hopefully justice will be served for Ryan and his family.
Birds of a feather....
OMG

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

My prayers go out to the Foley family i am sorry for ur loss...
WOW

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Well i nvr knew how retarded knox co truely is but these post take the cake u people r rude disrespectful inconciderate airheads not only to the foley family but to the families of suspects...for one nobody knows what actually happened to Ryan or why it happened nor do u know who really did what in this tragedy so why act so ignorant? Personally i know 2 of the suspect very well an for quite some time an i have to say they may not be two of the perfect ones in the crowd but i cld bout guarantee they werent capable of murder an if they did have something to do with it then u best bet theres reason or purpose behind it nvr cld tht justify what has happened to poor Ryan but i just cant imagine my long time friends being capable of such crime....I very well may be wrong but i pray with everything in me tht im not...So i send my thoughts an prayers out to not only the Foley family but also to the suspects an their families as well...I hope the truth is found an justice be served...
Ironic

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

well wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he didn't know Ryan. Sounds like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
So he says. People will say alot of things to try and keep them out off murder. The other guys will say he did it just watch
Ironic

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Well i nvr knew how retarded knox co truely is but these post take the cake u people r rude disrespectful inconciderate airheads not only to the foley family but to the families of suspects...for one nobody knows what actually happened to Ryan or why it happened nor do u know who really did what in this tragedy so why act so ignorant? Personally i know 2 of the suspect very well an for quite some time an i have to say they may not be two of the perfect ones in the crowd but i cld bout guarantee they werent capable of murder an if they did have something to do with it then u best bet theres reason or purpose behind it nvr cld tht justify what has happened to poor Ryan but i just cant imagine my long time friends being capable of such crime....I very well may be wrong but i pray with everything in me tht im not...So i send my thoughts an prayers out to not only the Foley family but also to the suspects an their families as well...I hope the truth is found an justice be served...
My condolences goes to the Foley family who really cares about the family of the suspects. If these 3 guys were involved ANY of murdering another person they get whats coming to them. I don't feel sorry for anyone who murders another person or has involvement in covering up a murder for someone else. I'm pretty sure none of these guys weren't going straight to the police to tell what happen one of them spilled their guts when the police came knocking at the door big difference.
really

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>He said he didn't know Ryan. Sounds like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
They all three involved are on meth & make meth & recently got busted & jimbob knew Ryan he is a LIAR I pray they don't believe him !!!!! Besides if he looked in that truck like he said on news n saw why not run n tell ok so u maybe afraid of them killing unbut after it was over he could have went straight to the law! His story is bull sh!t and he is not good ppl none of the three are, show you what drugs cause ppl do . And just cause Ryan went under cover to buy and bust them don't mean he should lost his life! I think that the cold should NOT be allowed to let these ppl go "rat" on ppl to get them out of trouble, Ryan got busted with drugs n stuff was facing time he got the offer to do that and look what happened the cops need stop letting these ppl do this! Get them there own way !
Mark LaPalme

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

"SORRY" You obviously dont know what I do! I knew Ryen well. Again I dont care at all for dope dealers! Hope they all get put away and ill help.
Huge differance between someone who uses and someone who supplies. Also I knew him long enough to know his heart and how caring he was also know he was saved and so I am confident where he is. Sorry thats what you are isnt it just plain ole sorry.
Panther Nation

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
They all three involved are on meth & make meth & recently got busted & jimbob knew Ryan he is a LIAR I pray they don't believe him !!!!! Besides if he looked in that truck like he said on news n saw why not run n tell ok so u maybe afraid of them killing unbut after it was over he could have went straight to the law! His story is bull sh!t and he is not good ppl none of the three are, show you what drugs cause ppl do . And just cause Ryan went under cover to buy and bust them don't mean he should lost his life! I think that the cold should NOT be allowed to let these ppl go "rat" on ppl to get them out of trouble, Ryan got busted with drugs n stuff was facing time he got the offer to do that and look what happened the cops need stop letting these ppl do this! Get them there own way !
I agree the way they handle the informant situation just causes more problems and is also alot of why we have the kind of drug problems we have in this county alot of people know they can do anything they want to no matter how severe and turn informant and get away with it,I hate the fact this young man lost his life it's time to rethink our policies in the law enforcement community there are other ways to handle the drug problem in knox county
Judy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Ryan will never know now, but him being an informant for the police probably saved alot of lives. These dope dealers supply drugs to people and they could give a rats ass about who it destroys or the families it tears apart. I know this all to well, as i was married to a drug addict for years. My husband caused my children and I to loose everything including our home. We were literally out on the street. So with that being said now.. this goes to Ryans family, your son/brother/nephew/cousin helped take some drug dealers off the street. Which saved countless lives. If all people would tell on these drug dealers our town would be a better place to live in. People dont realize what these drugs are doing to people

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr just 144,926
I have nothing to say.. 3 hr Tehee Candor 3
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 3 hr Johnny 2
Barbourville topix 4 hr Rumors 7
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 4 hr 75 Scorpio 3,740
Fight 4 hr Brothers Market 1
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr Great 65
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 7 hr Butt head 383
•••